Trump: The Achievement of Reality in Politics

I don’t think there’s been a US president since WW2 that hasn’t started a new war, even Obama started several small ones:

http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-obama-at-war/

Trump’s presidency is still young, you can bet your bottom dollar he’ll start another one, he already bombed a Syrian military base and has been ratchetting things up with Kim Jong Un, saber rattling.

The military industrial complex, big business and the banksters need war, war means more money and power for them, and less for you and everyone else, it doesn’t matter what puppet you put in there, they’re all preselected.

Donald Trump is owned by Israel and the military industrial complex. There will definitely be more war.

1000D chess

No idea what that means, but you sound like a racist cunt to me.

Awww, the poor zionist snowflake’s feelings are hurt…

I made fun of a chosen one, awwwww…

An extra $1000 is worth more to someone barely making ends meet than an extra $10,000 is to someone with three houses. Tax breaks are regressively beneficial just as taxes are regressively detrimental. And reducing corporate tax rate makes the US economy actually competitive with other economies. What a strange idea.

But yeah, just go along with Crumbs Pelosi. Nothing to see here.

Yeah, it’s called the middle class.

Glad you have nothing to respond with. I already pointed out similar moves he made on DACA and the government shutdown.

Still a racist cunt, still making no sense whatsoever.

Surprising they allow you to stay up so late on the computers in the mental asylum. Congrats.

Let’s see, as usual the poor low income people that make up a majority of this country gets nothing but a few crumbs if anything and what you refer to as the middle class is hollowed up or dead and has been going on four decades. What’s left of the middle class is actually upper middle class that are few in number mostly making up of the low managerial class. The rest of that tax proceeds go to most wealthy that will never reinvest a dime within the general economy or labor force.

Are you Alex Jones? Cmon now. Be honest.

Raving conspiracies without a single thing to back it up? Psychotic level paranoia? Hmm.

Crumbs Pelosi, aww

No, Alex Jones is another zionist shill Jew lover. Also, I have a thread on Jews but you’ve been obviously too lazy to look it up.

I’m not a democrat either idiot.

Red or blue, Trump or Hillary, it doesn’t matter, expect war, expect your standard of living to plummet unless you’re a member of the upper 1%.

That’s ok, I know how to get to infowars if I wanted to.

You do realize you can’t get more back in taxes than you paid in, right?

The lower classes don’t pay much in taxes, so it’s not like they’re going to get a fat $20,000 check from these tax breaks.

I’m going to leave the Trumptards to jerk themselves off here in this thread as I don’t see any need to argue with stupid any longer. Make sure Fixed helps you out. :wink: Have fun gents.

I finally made a point that is so good, it forces you to give up trolling! Wow.

Incredible. I really must be spot on.

Let’s look at it again:

You cannot get back in tax cuts what you didn’t pay into taxes in the first place. Let’s compare:
(using Trump’s new tax brackets)

Guy making $20,000 a year pays $2400 in income taxes.
Guy making $200,000 a year pays $64,000 in income taxes.
Guy making $2,000,000 a year pays $740,000 in income taxes.

Now let’s say we give just a 4% tax break across the board, to keep it even. How much does everyone get back?

First guy gets $800 back.
Second guy gets $8000 back.
Third guy gets $80,000 back.

OH NO THAT IS SO EVIL AND UNFAIR AND SKEWED TO THE RICH!!! LOOK HOW MUCH MORE THE RICH GUY GETS BACK!!!

Lol. It is tragic that you really are this stupid, this obsessed with virtue signaling emotionalism over reality.

The third guy paid $740,000 in taxes in one year. Now he is getting back $80,000 of that, which means he is still paying $660,000 in income taxes.

So yeah, combine this with the fact also brought up that a small number of successful rich people are paying for the lives of tens of thousands of poor people not to mention also paying the salaries of all the bureaucrats in government, and I am not actually surprised you had to run away.

Kek.

It’s very important that we protect people’s ability to make huge amounts of money through no labor. They usually work also, so it’s not like they’re lazy. It is capitalism, which includes making a lot of money not through labor. While occasionally this kind of non-labor making money leads to hard-working people losing their pensions through financial crises caused by rich people finding inventive ways to make money through not doing labor, we need to applaud the Glass-Speigal act leftists like Clinton for giving the rich this chance to destroy the economy. And corporations should not be taxed. They have to spend so much money undermining democracy, lobbbying for wars their sons tend not to fight but which give them contracts that people who use their hand will carry out in foreign countries their policies have destroyed. Can we tax them for having created so much PTSD so many more terrorists, so much economic waste? How unamerican. Can we jail them for their crimes? Come on, they didn’t run into any buildings with guns, even if their policies lead to other men doing this elsewhere. That’s a crime. You run into a building with a gun. Stealing democracy, creating wars, destroying the economy, driving out of business businesses that treat workers more fairly, that’s just business, nothing personal.

Ill note that labor of the mind has always evoked resentment in the danker pools of the manual, menial classes, as it is so much more powerful, useful, valuable - or can be.

A person like Bill Gates is always fiercely derided by millions of benefit recepients - but they deride him on his own invention. They get online en masse to complain about the guys that allowed them to get online.

I’d say there is a pretty good reason for such people to not have power.

For the good natured among the working classes, and for all the good natured:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 … ory-books/

Yes it’s very true and the perfect title… Trump is the achievement of reality in politics.

I did enjoy all those fake news actors mocking him when he announced his run for President. Shows their absolute madness and unreal levels of stupidity.

Trump says something true, and the fake news actors and all their sheep in the public freak out “you can’t say that!!” Of course they don’t attempt to claim it isn’t true what he said, and if they to say it isn’t true they will never once engage the comment and show how it is wrong.

Like that one article out of Canada, “Canadian economists refute Trump on trade… by agreeing with him.”

So. Much. Kek.