Analysis of a despicable friend

[b]

Suggests at the appointed time will be doable without magic.

[b]

[/b]

I would signal … “Being without form”.

At the moment we are being within form.

Being has but one objective … to shed it’s form.

Being naked is much more comfortable than being fully clothed … provided one’s privacy preferences are maintained … ergo … being stays within form for this reason.

The fall back position is the struggle to have form con-form to being.

Therein lies the underpinnings of “Being Evolution”

[quote=“pilgrim-seeker_tom”]

Being naked is much more comfortable than being fully clothed … provided one’s privacy preferences are maintained … ergo … being stays within form for this reason.

The fall back position is the struggle to have form con-form to being.

Therein lies the underpinnings of “Being Evolution”[/qu

[quote=“Meno_”]

[quote=“pilgrim-seeker_tom”]

Yes before this happens Being is transcendent, after, becoming one dimensional, blending to other formless invisibles, shadowy creatures, held together by various energy systems from lower red to higher blue as described in the Tibetan Book of.the Dead, reacting to Karmic Laws.

J … are we still on the same page? … just checking. :slight_smile:

Seems the boat we’re in is approaching the demarcation line separating banal human existence with let’s simply say the “other” … figuratively speaking.

For me, no individual or group of individuals has the copyright/patent for charting the territory of the “other”.

My feeling is entry to the “other” is by invitation only … excluding entry by ‘magic’ of course. :slight_smile:

Do you feel an invitation is required? If yes … do you feel you are being invited?

Do you have a secure tether? … some people talk of difficulty getting back at times.

Perhaps we’re at the impasse you mentioned a few times.

I do agree with You.the invitation of course, may be mitigated by the projective identification. , which remarks the object of this discussion. , may be lurking beneath the tumbling furious river, who need no invitation since he, Frank, did not need an introduction. Nor require one when we started the discussion about him.But knowing Frank as i do, he doesn’t mind, proof of patent agreements.He is far to preoccupied to be able to spend more then necessary above water, his demons raging as the terrible foaming effects , veer him higher and tither and he has little energy left to fight over the many formed directions the river has achieved to follow.Getting back, yes that is a problem, (reminds me of the beetle lyricks ‘get back’ and Bob Dylan’s film ‘dont look back’)-in call diversion bla test whether one Can in fact get back with out looking back.

Later, my friend , duty calls for now.

Back . Frank is a desperate man, and I know him only too well. He stays away sometimes not leaving his place, and his. borders are not well defined. He belongs to another time when it was a literary fashion to be intimate with someone he learned to trust

But the more I got to know him, the more I got the impression that he would swing between a willingness to sustain a thought he learned in the military, of the immediacy of the need for trust , as a requirement. For survival. And he drank, he drank to remember and at times to forget.

The net effect of such relationship became , as time would pass, a mix between a push and pull between us, a need to dig deeper, but in his sobriety a feeling that too much has been said.

There was periodic impasses where he would merely write a few paragraphs , and when they stoppes coming, at first I was alarmed that perhaps something happened to him, where as the truth lay merely in the naked truth of spoken or written block.

He would then , after he reappeared from some kind of hibernating instinct, look at me with that accusing look, that could only be attributed to a child. That made him rather endearing , and arose the feeling that he must have felt at those times ; that I agreed with his unfounded idea that I owed him something on basis of what has already went down between us.

I’m still torn occasionally on that , but suppress it into the depth of that great tumultuous flowing thunder of that river.
The next day its like the storm never happened, and regained its gentle serene flow unto the great ocean.

Frank is, the typical post modern man, and here Deleuze and Guattari can help out, in the view of the meaning of multiplicity , where so-called objective subjective realities may overlap within and without definitional paradigms . If these types of considerations also impinge on Zizek’s idea of a bubble world, and that may be a stretch , but is certainly considerable from the point of view of geometric similarities.

Getting back reconsidered: “Do You have a secure tether?”
I don’t know the answer to that, only that security and free expression are at times antithetical. One thing though, the ability to expand from basic ideas into other matters barely relevant, testing the capacity to return to the original disposition, does in fact at times increase the subtle texture and multi dimensional structure of the matter at hand :Frank’s situation

J … utmost caution is prudent … feels like you need more time.

My take on Frank … he declined the invitation and got pulled in despite his resistance … a familiar enough story.

He had no resistance, for at the time although all was revealed to him, he was quite drunk. But he was a long8 time drinker, so he may have feigned it, so he may have wanted to let it out.

Perhaps Your right , I may require more time , but if I feel feel as You do, I may decide to give myself more time; , its Your call, but You needn’t worry about him, its acquaintance, and trust my judgement about him.

As friends go, though , I have developed a certain required responsibility for him, which I cannot ignore.

I wonder if Irrelus is around , he had a friend quite similar , much more in trouble as I recall, bit perhaps he may be otherwise occupied. He has a long standing psychology forum here , .

I have long believed we encounter who/what we need to encounter to continue our personal journey through life.

Intimate friends are often a mirror reflection of ourselves.

I agree that the collaborative effort of three minds … life experiences … have more potential than two.

Ierrellus is likely one of the passive readers.

Even when he is anchored in the river he appears as moving against the movement of the river, the whole objectified reality built only to reduce words to mimic a sensible world has built up the absolute necessity to believe in himself, now that he had to transcend god into the self of his own making.

Early on the hint , hissing through deception , -god helps those that helps himself- offered a simplified version of a more practical god, with the man-god idea dissipating the paranoia that such loss of a transcendental God’s power have created.

Frank needs to go on by sheer exercise of self determination in spite of, the loss through the erosion of his transcendental ego(which was really his connection to god &, had to be reinvented,) to augment a synthetic extension of a bridge to higher artificial intelligence.Who will exceed these expectations but such?

Have faith Frank, God has been proven, by superintelligence.
A new dawn, where everything is possible has arrived.

Just a thought , for him to be able to regain the loss of paradise, the night is still long, with slumber descending, the universe sleeps with a sense of harmony and peace. Through the loss , : paradise regained.

Emerson comes to mind, who, in his praise of individualism, where Plato and Milton are singled out , as thinkers, who were able to propagate ideas without reliance to any references.

Navigating the “dark night” challenges all individuals who experience it … some in the extreme.

Frank is fortunate to have such a kind friend. I remember Ierrellus writing in a thread somewhere that sometimes individuals struggling with various degrees of anxiety/depression simply need someone to listen and respond kindly.

I have tasted mild paranoia … not a pleasant experience … yet … perhaps a necessary building block. Who knows eh!

Hello Pilgrim!

So far we have made incursions into some channels and directions in the way societal/personal issues could be looked at, and i don’t see anything compromised that would lead one to believe that we arrived at a fork in the road, where directions may carry one far afield , to unrecoverable beginnings. Ideas are thrown out, but not willy-nilly, as do various tackle thrown in to catch some kinds of incoherent sets or patterned signals, but in order that a major sign or metaphore could be then reconstructed

In my opinion we still only barely scratched the surface, more can be done.

I think it was Levin, who was said to fail in a mathematical demonstration of these patterns , in a psychological context

Touching on perceptive effects on states such as transparency and invisibility continues to be my main under stream preoccupation, and as all ideas deeply buried within the rushing current, , slowly moving in depth, remains a germain signifier.

The night’s terrors dispersed with then coming daylight , and the river depth appears clearer to an increasing degree, although the opposite riverbank has not made seeing it anymore visually accessible. The the river-bend made the depth as quizzically even more shrouded, creating more levels of uncertainty and ambiguity.

Your comments trigger a memory of Lao Tzu thought:

[b]

[/b]

Momentarily reflecting on these words here’s what bubbled to the surface …

1. Certainly stirring the waters doesn’t help … ergo … rehashing what is already known … regardless the source.

2. OTH … inhaling/ingesting/digesting the muddy water … transforming the “mud particles” to transparent crystals and exhaling the clear water … will help.

3. Seems to me science does this … replacing superstition with scientific fact. Philosophy to some degree and religion only at the level of intuitive concepts such as …

[b]

[/b]

1. The 'body of muddy water is unimaginably large … yet … science tells us that a journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step. Personal experience confirms this. :slight_smile:

More emerging thoughts …

inhale/ingest/digest = absorb

Examples of ‘mud particles’:

[b]

[/b]

the antithesis of absorb creates mud particles such as:

[b]

[/b]

Mud particles transformed creates clear water such as:

[b]

[/b]

Today’s readings seem to echo this particular e-exchange:

[b]

[/b]

I was being analyzed at the time and what comes really through by what You are saying is the parting shot she made, very similar to Yours minus the religious overtones.

Life she said was like a jar dull of sediments, once in a while its prone to be shaken, upsetting the sediments , making the water look muddy. Give it time and the water will become clear again.

Were her words prophetic? … or … Are you still in the phase “Give it time”?

My understanding of the Lao Tzu quote … “Who can make the muddy water clear?” sees the water as having always been muddy versus at one time clear and becoming muddy. This interpretation fits the historic unfolding knowledge of reality.

Her suggestion raises two questions:

1. She doesn’t address the underlying cause of the serious disruption of your neuron pathways and circuitry.

2. Seems counter intuitive to expect that your former neuron pathways and circuitry … having been thrown off the rails … would return to their previous state.

Reminds me of the children’s nursery rhyme … Humpty Dumpty

[b]

[/b]

Humpty Dumpty.jpg

More emerging thoughts … I’m going out on a limb here … forgive me if I offend you. I too have had a couple of failed experiences with psychologists and psychiatrists … though this certainly doesn’t make me an expert.

[b]

[/b]

I failed to consider the possibility that you and your analyst agreed on the underlying cause … which pointed to a particular triggering event.

In time, you appointed yourself judge jury and executioner … eventually declaring yourself guilty.

Since the system wouldn’t punish you … you had no choice but to punish yourself … you’re doing a fine job … though lots of collateral damage.

Let’s hope in time brother ‘doubt’ will visit you and encourage you to revisit your prior judgement … who knows where such an event may lead.

Have you seen the movie "Horse Whisperer? There’s a profound subliminal message in the movie for those with eyes to see.

Horse Whisperer.gif