Trump: The Achievement of Reality in Politics

thebalance.com/trump-s-tax- … ou-4113968

Looking just at tax rate reductions:

Notice that the middle class receives the largest reductions in tax rates.

He also doubled the standard deduction, from $12,000 to $24,000. So the income that is actually counted as your taxable income will be lower now too.

You forgot to mention Turkey.

Thats excellent, yes. For the record, I think it is already very generous of the rich to pay not just more due to having more as would be the case at a flat rate but even proportionally more. People take it for granted but why?

If you make 5000 you pay 500, which pays to replace a few stolen traffic cones and some coffee and donuts for cops and some post its in a government office. Nothing wrong with that. But if you make 500 000 you pay 200.000. To pay 200.000 to the state, that is a lot. How many lives on welfare does that person sustain? In case where there isn’t a lot of evasion or loopholing that should be honoured. People should be credited on tv for having paid a lot of taxes or have buildings or streets named after them.

I absolutely agree. Imagine several multi millionaires in one state together paying so much in taxes that these few people actually directly pay for all the salaries of the state representatives and governor as well as fund the lives of a thousand people on welfare programs. Indeed, they should get buildings named after them.

Donald Trump with Feinstein, “Take guns first, due process second.”

Jewing intensifies

Turkey is a wild card in that nobody can tell who’s side they’re on or if they’re on any side other than for themselves.

2-3% reductions is cigarette and booze money (It’s nothing really), how much tax reductions are corporations or large businesses getting again?

The $82,000.00 or more a year club in your chart is quite telling where the bulk of those tax breaks are going.

I don’t think there’s been a US president since WW2 that hasn’t started a new war, even Obama started several small ones:

http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-obama-at-war/

Trump’s presidency is still young, you can bet your bottom dollar he’ll start another one, he already bombed a Syrian military base and has been ratchetting things up with Kim Jong Un, saber rattling.

The military industrial complex, big business and the banksters need war, war means more money and power for them, and less for you and everyone else, it doesn’t matter what puppet you put in there, they’re all preselected.

Donald Trump is owned by Israel and the military industrial complex. There will definitely be more war.

1000D chess

No idea what that means, but you sound like a racist cunt to me.

Awww, the poor zionist snowflake’s feelings are hurt…

I made fun of a chosen one, awwwww…

An extra $1000 is worth more to someone barely making ends meet than an extra $10,000 is to someone with three houses. Tax breaks are regressively beneficial just as taxes are regressively detrimental. And reducing corporate tax rate makes the US economy actually competitive with other economies. What a strange idea.

But yeah, just go along with Crumbs Pelosi. Nothing to see here.

Yeah, it’s called the middle class.

Glad you have nothing to respond with. I already pointed out similar moves he made on DACA and the government shutdown.

Still a racist cunt, still making no sense whatsoever.

Surprising they allow you to stay up so late on the computers in the mental asylum. Congrats.

Let’s see, as usual the poor low income people that make up a majority of this country gets nothing but a few crumbs if anything and what you refer to as the middle class is hollowed up or dead and has been going on four decades. What’s left of the middle class is actually upper middle class that are few in number mostly making up of the low managerial class. The rest of that tax proceeds go to most wealthy that will never reinvest a dime within the general economy or labor force.

Are you Alex Jones? Cmon now. Be honest.

Raving conspiracies without a single thing to back it up? Psychotic level paranoia? Hmm.

Crumbs Pelosi, aww

No, Alex Jones is another zionist shill Jew lover. Also, I have a thread on Jews but you’ve been obviously too lazy to look it up.

I’m not a democrat either idiot.

Red or blue, Trump or Hillary, it doesn’t matter, expect war, expect your standard of living to plummet unless you’re a member of the upper 1%.

That’s ok, I know how to get to infowars if I wanted to.