Analysis of a despicable friend

Eureka!! … an Archimedes moment :wink:

As I mentioned in an earlier post … we make judgements based on incomplete information … these judgements are wrong as often as they are right … our subconscious mind tries to help us find ‘right’ judgements with dreams.

Often other people … disinterested people … people without an investment in the outcome see what we can’t see.

With this backdrop … I see how everything is connected …

Your son made the ultimate sacrifice … giving his life to nudge you in a direction you would otherwise never go.

Our conscious mind runs on auto pilot … the prevailing SCAP in our environment. Bringing the mind out of auto pilot requires a jolt. The Japanese have a custom … they clap their hands when they want to disrupt their prevailing thoughts of any given moment. Like the old vinyl 45’s … often getting stuck on one line … a jolt was required to get the 45 to continue playing the song.

The intensity of the jolt is an indication of the stretch being demanded … the distance one must travel from the “auto pilot” position.

Food for thought.

My son made the ultimate sacrifice to nudge me
…let that statement sink in while I take the for a short walk… that really caught me by surprise it knocked me out.

I came back from my walk with the dog and proceeded to write for over an hour and then pushed the wrong button and lost it. I am looking it because the depth is pulling me under
The depth where he is, into which all of us are heading, the depth that is really only a transcendental imminent differentiation therefore therefore is a product of a backward look.

Here the intention , is unwarranted therefore its unimaginable and provocatively sinless

They say sin is the ground of guilt and that is hiding in the depth of naivety. Here transcendental products of backward look merges somehow with an imminent decision You talk about, that can not yet be made and the broken record spins its rationalizations.

I knew we would reach an impasse here of sorts, and likewhys the motive and the goal can not safely travel in a straight line forever and diversion becomes not merely a possibility but devolves into basic mysterious essences, which even now on the eve of possible destruction is not unhinged by such great technical progress.

That such is the case defined well in the quibbling over the word as a substantial idea as matter, bases on an ill differentiated idea of the idea between the pregnant incentive modicum of action, may indeed brand it with a HUGE letter of uncertainty, in signaling signs of archaic
history and genealogical progression with the dubious meaning of signal: at once a been & a subject.

In a pan psychic sense based on the concept of the eternal return , only if the closing circle correlated with the conscious apprehension of of awareness of cosmic infinity within a subtle , diatinctive particularity and not vica versa

Then the two teams become the one, as they always were but at the same time were not. Such duplicity, You might think!

A duplicity within a unity , which is reflected not unto two. Imaginative plains but three. The magic is implicit in the message. And that is in the beginning: the word.

That this schema milleniuma old is obsessively retained and left unresolved , why not popular songs retained .

That of this pan psychic god. Bertrand Russell writes :

But I am leading up to the disturbing thought that perhaps he did sacrifice Himself; as did Christ. They both died at 33 years of age.

[b]

[/b]

Perhaps disturbing only because in your search for answers it wasn’t part of your repertoire.

A spirit realm may or may not exist within our physical realm … no hurry to prove or disprove … we will know soon enough. :slight_smile:

Let’s not get bogged down here either … a few words and I’ll sail on by.

[b]

[/b]

I fail to grasp your intention here though it did trigger a memory:

Chapter 42 … Dao De Jing … Lao Tzu

[b]

[/b]

An interesting article in philosophical lingo … "The Philosopher and the Sage: Plato and Lao-Tzu on Following the Way of Nature

metaphysicalsociety.org/2013/pap … 20Wood.pdf

Another article I read this morning that seems to speak to where we are this morning:

ronrolheiser.com/the-jesus-code- … pYKXx1ubMy

A German so sociologist visiting the US in the 1920’s, unnamed, made the following observations -upon visiting friends mostly consisting of academics. Could " parentism" be a problem alongside academia? He puzzles over who among the major philosophical thinkers had not an unconventional home life.

Socrates was married with children butnever got around writing anything down.Plato never married., Locke , Hume, Adam Smith, Descartes Spinoza Leibniz, Kant , Bentham, remained unmarried.Rousseau married his lover Therese Levasseur, but abandoned all his five children to charity homes.-This did not stop him writing his treates ‘Emil’, on the proper up ringing of children.

In the 20th century. Ayer and Russell did have wives and. Children , and entertained lavishly, only neglecting their children. Russell in particular totally ignored a schizophrenic son and a similarly dysfunctional daughter. The late psychiatrist Laing treated his children totally neglectfully and painfully cruelly, and yet treated others as of they were his children. Thomas Mann had erotic involvement with both his son Claus and a daughter the former of whom took his life, although a direct exclusive causality have never been linked.

You may be wondering. as to what I am coming to pertains to something specific, but. actually , am only weaving a wide net from which allusions can be gathered.

Direct descriptions are not only impossible at this time, but would cloud the parallels that may hold this forum together.

Always remembering that one of the initial reasons for this of dysfunction within families, seeks a center, as yet of partly exclusionary and inclusionary elements, whereby some give themselves more slack for trying to measure degrees of merit or fault. I would hazard that it is like looking through a mirror darkly.

In the past hour the world has changed … our world has changed … subtle and imperceptible … yet changed nonetheless.

The problem with science, philosophy and religion is that all three disciplines have the habit of taking a snap shot in time and space … humanity clings to the “snap shop” until compelled to accept a revised snap shot. Newtonian laws of gravity comes to mind. Philosophical and religious guilt is abundantly self evident.

[b]

[/b]

Some notes from 2002
Part I
[b]

[/b]

Part II
[b]

[/b]

Each of my five children have all become my enemy … they are providing me a great service.

Saw Frank , my friend last night. We went to our secret garden. He told me secrets not espousing filial anything
I was almost aghast.

We are. like personified Ying Yang my 4 children less 1 or two are oppositely drawn to into me their choice
Can’t blame them. And my son who passed supposedly reincarnated in my grandson, and You need a sense of complete denial not to give it some credence.

Frank: My dad, made but not created a duplicitous dad dreamer. I believe him. I wanted to become him, until I found out how he saw staggering suffering as some kind of form of payback , or redemption. Ill start different tomorrow because I am finding the meaning of everything, everybody all around me

Lots of neurons firing in your neighborhood … lots of firecrackers here … 12 days and counting. :slight_smile:

Reincarnation implies individual consciousness survives death of the body … even Christians believe that.

Suffering, being so pervasive suggests the existence of an underlying cause(s) … some known and some unknown. Perhaps analogous to how certain chemicals in their respective individual states do nothing … mixtures producing heat, explosions and so on.

[quote=“pilgrim-seeker_tom”]
Lots of neurons firing in your neighborhood … lots of firecrackers here … 12 days and counting. :slight_smile:

Reincarnation implies individual consciousness survives death of the body … even Christians believe that.

Suffering, being so pervasive suggests the existence of an underlying cause(s) … some known and some unknown. Perhaps analogous to how certain chemicals in their respective individual states do nothing … mixtures producing heat, explosions and so on.[/quote

-------------- . -------- . ------- . ----------- . --------------------------------------- .--------.

On reincarnation -last thought before sleep- notntjat its not am underlying constant pre occupation of the soil2

Who we are can be easily erased some suffer permanent injury and consequential lapse of total recall. They have no idea as to who they are, amnesiac.
Some people can erase some or considerable memory by intentional means, and collapse three dimensionality into two ofnrealitu. They become transparent first to the world then invisible to the world. After which them very privileged, in a negative meaning of the word, male themselves invisible. Even to themselves.

They become like the ghosts of Ibsen and Shakespeare. They don’t take credit for that achievement, they devolve into am anachronism .

Doable only with magic. Then after arriving here to this stage , it becomes obviously clear to them through the invisible world of non being , that they are at one with time on the everlasting : they live in an eternal plasma.

Galactic federation. Plasma ball
Sheldrake, Dawkins, et.al.-

[b]

Suggests at the appointed time will be doable without magic.

[b]

[/b]

I would signal … “Being without form”.

At the moment we are being within form.

Being has but one objective … to shed it’s form.

Being naked is much more comfortable than being fully clothed … provided one’s privacy preferences are maintained … ergo … being stays within form for this reason.

The fall back position is the struggle to have form con-form to being.

Therein lies the underpinnings of “Being Evolution”

Being naked is much more comfortable than being fully clothed … provided one’s privacy preferences are maintained … ergo … being stays within form for this reason.

The fall back position is the struggle to have form con-form to being.

Therein lies the underpinnings of “Being Evolution”[/qu

[quote=“Meno_”]

Yes before this happens Being is transcendent, after, becoming one dimensional, blending to other formless invisibles, shadowy creatures, held together by various energy systems from lower red to higher blue as described in the Tibetan Book of.the Dead, reacting to Karmic Laws.

J … are we still on the same page? … just checking. :slight_smile:

Seems the boat we’re in is approaching the demarcation line separating banal human existence with let’s simply say the “other” … figuratively speaking.

For me, no individual or group of individuals has the copyright/patent for charting the territory of the “other”.

My feeling is entry to the “other” is by invitation only … excluding entry by ‘magic’ of course. :slight_smile:

Do you feel an invitation is required? If yes … do you feel you are being invited?

Do you have a secure tether? … some people talk of difficulty getting back at times.

Perhaps we’re at the impasse you mentioned a few times.

I do agree with You.the invitation of course, may be mitigated by the projective identification. , which remarks the object of this discussion. , may be lurking beneath the tumbling furious river, who need no invitation since he, Frank, did not need an introduction. Nor require one when we started the discussion about him.But knowing Frank as i do, he doesn’t mind, proof of patent agreements.He is far to preoccupied to be able to spend more then necessary above water, his demons raging as the terrible foaming effects , veer him higher and tither and he has little energy left to fight over the many formed directions the river has achieved to follow.Getting back, yes that is a problem, (reminds me of the beetle lyricks ‘get back’ and Bob Dylan’s film ‘dont look back’)-in call diversion bla test whether one Can in fact get back with out looking back.

Later, my friend , duty calls for now.

Back . Frank is a desperate man, and I know him only too well. He stays away sometimes not leaving his place, and his. borders are not well defined. He belongs to another time when it was a literary fashion to be intimate with someone he learned to trust

But the more I got to know him, the more I got the impression that he would swing between a willingness to sustain a thought he learned in the military, of the immediacy of the need for trust , as a requirement. For survival. And he drank, he drank to remember and at times to forget.

The net effect of such relationship became , as time would pass, a mix between a push and pull between us, a need to dig deeper, but in his sobriety a feeling that too much has been said.

There was periodic impasses where he would merely write a few paragraphs , and when they stoppes coming, at first I was alarmed that perhaps something happened to him, where as the truth lay merely in the naked truth of spoken or written block.

He would then , after he reappeared from some kind of hibernating instinct, look at me with that accusing look, that could only be attributed to a child. That made him rather endearing , and arose the feeling that he must have felt at those times ; that I agreed with his unfounded idea that I owed him something on basis of what has already went down between us.

I’m still torn occasionally on that , but suppress it into the depth of that great tumultuous flowing thunder of that river.
The next day its like the storm never happened, and regained its gentle serene flow unto the great ocean.

Frank is, the typical post modern man, and here Deleuze and Guattari can help out, in the view of the meaning of multiplicity , where so-called objective subjective realities may overlap within and without definitional paradigms . If these types of considerations also impinge on Zizek’s idea of a bubble world, and that may be a stretch , but is certainly considerable from the point of view of geometric similarities.

Getting back reconsidered: “Do You have a secure tether?”
I don’t know the answer to that, only that security and free expression are at times antithetical. One thing though, the ability to expand from basic ideas into other matters barely relevant, testing the capacity to return to the original disposition, does in fact at times increase the subtle texture and multi dimensional structure of the matter at hand :Frank’s situation

J … utmost caution is prudent … feels like you need more time.

My take on Frank … he declined the invitation and got pulled in despite his resistance … a familiar enough story.