Xi Jinping Pronounces Himself God Emperor Of China

Democratic elections within the national communist Chinese party have been suspended indefinitely where Xi Jinping has declared himself the leader of China for life.

Well played Jinping, well played…

Well, at least Jinping is being honest, which’s more than I can say for our leaders.

Indeed.

Yeah, an honest game of the Chinese Room, so delicately balanced Ying/Yang. Pre arranged - good cop/bad cop act.

convincing everyone by now.

What it is with world leaders having tiny hands? Seriously.

Good point, his hands are tiny. I think most of the people in charge nowadays have never done a single day of manual labor their entire lives.

Same with the sexist dude that got fired from Google. Look at how tiny his hands are.
James-kuJF--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

You might be onto something there.

Naw that’s more like the system we have: liberals/conservatives, good cop/bad cop, the Chinese Government is just straight up Yang, no Yin, not even a semblance of it, ironically since the Yin/Yang is an Ancient Chinese Symbol,and they’re always harping on about harmonizing opposites.

Gloominary … me thinks you watch too much CNN. :slight_smile:

Chinese civilization has always been primarily a Yin civilization … sure the ‘macho’ man popped up in China from time to time … Genghis Khan comes to mind … yet the “Yin” element … while shoved into the shadows for periods of time … has consistently resurfaced.

Chinese dragon and Russian bear versus paper tiger of United States. (Would paper eagle be more appropriate?)

A war against Russia and China is not winnable by the United States along with its NATO allies.