James S Saint

If I’m wrong I’m wrong but if not…

Maybe Fixed knows. Think they met once.

Fixed hasn’t been here for hours.

I think he’s dead. :confused:

I see what you did there. :sunglasses:

On a more positive note, maybe James is in the process of putting the finishing touches on some book…

I wish you well, James.

CBS

Or dead.

A friend had a heart attack at 50. Atherosclerosis is a silent killer that typically begins in early years:

Atherosclerosis generally starts when a person is young and worsens with age.[2] Almost all people are affected to some degree by the age of 65.[6] Atherosclerosis is the number one cause of death and disability in the developed world.[9] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atherosclerosis

Friend’s mom has aortic aneurysm at 72. She was fine one moment and bleeding internally the next.

There are all sorts of things that can go wrong and most happen suddenly and without warning… and at just about any age, especially above 50.

It’s also the worst flu season the US has had since 2009, if he lived in the US, he may have had flu complications.

you all have James dead… well maybe he just hates all of us and
refuses to come here anymore…

Kropotkin

No, James S Saint was too cool and level headed to think like that, he wasn’t any kind of little whining priss. He was far more respectable than all of that.

You keep saying, “was”…

http://forum.neosophi.net/viewforum.php?f=16

Strangely, that’s from before this thread’s OP…

Well, he must have died on Feb 19 which is when Joker started this topic which to me suggests that Joker killed him.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, do not accuse me of something serious that I didn’t do man! Not cool, not cool!

Joker, you are encode_decode??

The only other way it makes sense to me is if encode_decode (also) has access to J.S. Saint’s account on Neosophi, and posted those things under his name. And considering he’s secretly Joker, it wouldn’t surprise me–wait!

Joker, did you kill James, or were you James!? Your first account was that of James L. Walker, after all…

Maybe these were automatic posts that he set up in advance?

Ah shit man, you have all been reading too many detective Nancy Drew novels.

:laughing: WTF?!

That’s not a denial. And I also seem to remember James S. Saint and James L. Walker first appeared on ILP around the same time.

I mean, maybe JSS didn’t want to spam that forum with his posts so he simply queued them.

And a saint is of course someone who walks with God, a walker with God… And about the origins of the letter L, Wikipedia writes:

“Lamedh may have come from a pictogram of an ox goad or cattle prod. Some have suggested a shepherd’s staff.” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L)

As for the letter S:

“Northwest Semitic šîn […] originated most likely as a pictogram of a tooth[.]” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S)

These symbols are united in that of the trident, which literally means “three-tooth”. The trident is the weapon of Shiva, whose steed is a white bull, and of Poseidon/Neptune, who sent a white bull to seduce Pasiphaë. I could go on!