My Surrogate Activities.

I do not, have not, and never will be a party to any activity related to law enforcement. I’m fundamentally and philosophically against it as a personal venture. Did you not read the part about how I spent the last 2.5 years on bond awaiting a trial on a case over which they wanted to imprison me for what could have been the rest of my natural life?

I’m just going to take a guess that the upper class strata are full of smug insufferable assholes.

I can’t imagine myself enjoying the company of such people.

I did briefly meet a handful of guys who worked for the state bureau of investigation about 2 and a half years ago. Worst day ever.

Vaguely, what was that all about again?

They’re just like everyone else, they just iron their pants and own a lot of ties and get off work at 5. Some of them are assholes and some aren’t, some of them are crazy and some aren’t. There are perverts, goodie goodies, entitled ones, one’s who earned it. Pretty much the same cross section of personalities that you’d see anywhere just all generally well dressed and eating more expensive food.

That looks down on everybody else of course…but yeah…

4 kind gentlemen in suits and 1 asshole just stopped me one day when I was coming out of a restaurant and asked me if I was who I was and I said, “who’s asking?”. They identified themselves and then one of them jumped in my car and drove off with it. I said, “I apologize and without any intention of obstructing you in any way, must invoke all rights and will not be able to communicate with you further outside the presence of an attorney”. I asked if I was being detained and they said yes, then stuffed me into an SUV and they took me to a non descript building where most of the offices were vacant and handcuffed me and a friend of mine to these tables in separate rooms in the basement where they proceeded to do the whole bully bully thing and keep asking us questions for about 12 hours. I just kept giving my line about invoking my rights and being unable to discuss this matter outside the presence of an attorney, then they ended up throwing me into a jail downtown and charging me in such a way that the result was that I would fight off a potential sentence of up to 99 years. So I bonded out, got a taxi, did some running around and woke some people up since they’d taken my phone and computer and all kinds of shit from my house, then spoke with attorneys the next morning. 2 and a half years later, the case is over and I’m not going to prison. It’s complicated…like for real.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1AV9-K0Lj4[/youtube]

You don’t really get much of that. I think people who don’t have the best food think more about the people who do than vice versa. Discussing class and economics is generally considered to be in bad taste when there’s a nice jazz band playing and a lot of pretty girls in dresses getting drunk on marble floors. I’ve dated a lot of hos who’s parents dragged my hood ass into many country clubs over the years, and I can tell you that they are, at least on the surface a generally polite and humble crowd. Most of them are either openly, or closeted religious types and a lot of them really do think that they’re just blessed by god or something.

What was the charge, motivation, or general suspicion on their part?

Let’s just say that the evidence against me was pretty overwhelming. Think having a bank account frozen, a bunch of guns seized, etc, etc…

Yeah, I know the types. Those who are unfortunate are cursed or being punished by God. It’s the type of Christianity believed in behind American gated communities. You have to wonder how these people mindfuck themselves into believing stuff like that.

In this day and age evidence can be fabricated out of thin air where nobody is all the wiser.

Money does the same thing as opiates. People want it so bad that they’ll rationalize until they got it and feel like it’s all good.

Shit you’re telling me.

Indeed.

I’ve seen it happen many times myself and nobody dare says anything, even if you do nobody will believe you without an alibi.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tkUo04u2jc[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSsRt_1l740[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoyOIRIeHs[/youtube]