Trump: The Achievement of Reality in Politics

Now they’re floating the idea of a $0.25 tax on gasoline to fund the military and other government programs under Trump, fucking hilarious! :laughing:

I hate capitalism, the only thing I thought I liked about Trump was his supposed nationalism, but as we both know, he’s a Zionist shill, three of five of his kids married Jews, and last I heard another one of them is dating one.
His administration is crawling, slithering…swarming with Zionists, exposing much of the so called ‘alt media’ who refuse to condemn him for it as shills also, I wouldn’t be surprised if he does everything for Israel and nothing for America, and doesn’t make good on any of his promises.
Yea I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this narcissistic psychopath got us into WW3.

Trump is cutting food stamps?
Holy fuck man, I can’t say I envy you guys.
At least he’s making things very interesting, like you said, people are only a few missed meals away from going ape shit.
Trump has never had to struggle for anything in his life, he’s living in fantasy land, he may push too far, too fast, which yea, might be good in a roundabout way, if it causes people to revolt.

ahahaha

Glum, Azk. Jews are 15 IQ points higher on the scale, in general. It’s evolution.

here, take memes
twitter.com/SparkleSoup45

Yea I’ve known about Ashkenazi iQ for years.
Perhaps Ashkenazi iQ is being exaggerated by the people studying it, because they’re Jews themselves, or working for Jews perhaps, perhaps not.

In any case, interestingly Israeli iQ is only about 95.
Maybe that’s because Israel is also made up of Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews, and Arabs, weighing the Ashkenazi iQ down, or maybe dumber Ashkenazis are more likely to immigrate to Israel than smarter ones, for whatever reasons.
I mean you can’t build a country with high verbal and mathematical iQ alone, someone has to do the grunt work of farming, fighting and manufacturing, so maybe Ashkenazis who’re less intelligent but have other abilities are immigrating there, averagely.
So Israel itself is really nothing special, its iQ is about the same as your average East Euro country.

There’s trade offs to everything, while Ashkenazis abroad have a higher iQ, they make up a small percentage of the population of the countries they’re living in, and so they’re disproportionately involved in academia, media and politics, and of course, in many cases pushing for their agenda.
If the host populations ever got sick and tired of their meddling, like they have in the past, they could partly or fully bar them from politics, or exile them or whatever, preventing them from continuing to prop up Israel, at their nations expense.
So the advantage Ashkenazis enjoy today, could be gone tomorrow, or the day after, I guess we’ll just have to see how things unfold.

Supporting Israel does much more harm to our interests than good.
I’d like to see an Israel that’s totally self reliant, that has to fend for itself among its enemies.
The Israel lobbies and all Zionists, whether they’re Jews or non-Jews, should be kicked out of office, which includes Donald Trump and the Wall street execs who proliferate his admin.
Anyone who puts Israel first or on a pedistal is a traitor, and at the very least, should be barred from public life.

Jews should be treated as just another enthic group, no different from Guatemalans, Haitians, Sri Lankans or Burmese.
The word ‘antisemitism’ makes discrimination of Jews special, when it’s not, it’s insignificant, furthermore Jews aren’t the only Semites.
There is no word anti-Germanism, or anti-Italianism, or anti-Africanism, or Anti-Native Americanism and so on, or if there are, they have no special status.
And Israel should be treated as just another weird, little middle eastern country, because that’s all it is, who really cares about Israel besides Jews, and brainwashed Christians?
Nobody.

Trump: the achievement of, Isreality in politics, 115% kosher approved.

Dislike and slurs of Jewish people for …being Jewish. And some thinly-veiled stuff about conspiracies.

Nice level of discourse this place has. Lol.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-88I2u7t-RY[/youtube]

Approves this message

I’ll be making a series of posts here that detail some of Trump’s achievements so far. Just need to compile the list first, since it is so lengthy.

“Dear Christian Zionist leader, how far off the cliff must I jump for Israel?”

Leader responds, “Bigly.”

“Dear leader, how well trickle down economics affect me?”

Leader responds, “It’s going to be huuge!”

So this makes you think of chicken. I get it.

God - that sounds good. This thread will be made great again. The list would technically have to include saving the world from having been annihilated by now.

Well, I was thinking about the chickens coming home to roost but whatever.

Your boy is about to throw us in a world war! :laughing:

Hes just making sure we’ll have a chance of winning it. Russians won’t be against us, but with us, to begin with. Not because of collusion but because of not being scared of shadows as much as the previous presidents.

Trump plays Russians like Fisher, or at least not like an obese mongoloid trying to crash the chessboard, this why they respect him, and why they are now on our side.

Just a short list, I’m sure there are many things I’ve forgotten to include:

-Tax Cuts across all incomes with greatest percentage cuts for the middle class
-Massive new reinvestment in American economy by businesses like Apple
-return of outsourced factories to America (e.g. Ford)
-Incentives to repatriate trillions of offshore dollars
-More energy independence
-Withdraw from TPP
-Renegotiate NAFTA
-Withdraw from Paris Accord
-Reinstate Mexico City Policy to keep 9 billion dollars from funding abortions in other countries
-Economic confidence rebounds to 17 year high
-Less people on food stamps
-GDP up over 3%
-Stock market to record highs, even after natural corrections
-Housing market recovery accelerates
-1.7 million new jobs, reducing unemployment to 4%
-Streamlining infrastructure project approval process
-Cutting burdensome regulations, rule that any new regulation must come with repeal of two existing regulations
-Added 500 million dollars to fight opioid addictions and overdoses
-Prioritize US trade laws, promoting US products overseas
-Veteran Accountability and Whistleblower Act
-Lobbying ban
-Called for full audit of Pentagon and it’s spending
-Neil Gorsuch to Supreme Court
-Did away with the individual mandate in health care insurance
-Crackdown on Mexican gangs and international criminal organizations
-Ended “catch and release” of illegal immigrants
-Calls to halt funds for illegal “sanctuary cities”
-New illegal immigration numbers are substantially down compared to before his presidency
-ISIS has lost most of its territory
-Travel ban against unstable nations infested with terrorism
-Got other NATO countries to commit to spending more on NATO
-Encoraging Arab nations to do more to stop terrorism and radicalization
-Recognize Jerusalem as capital of Israel
-Release of American detainees in other countries
-Get China more on board against North Korea
-Calls out fake news lies, talks directly to the American people with Twitter and many press conferences
-US manufacturing index soars to 33 year highs
-Hiring freeze on federal employees
-Executive order increasing market competition and freedom in health insurance

And as Fixed said, saving the world from annihilation.

Uh-huh sure…He’s a three dimensional chess player concerning international politics. :laughing:

Regions to watch for under the Trump administration, Ukraine, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Pakistan, and Iran. He’s going to bring more war.