American Dreamers And European Middle Eastern Refugees.

What the whole debacle of American Dreamers and European middle eastern (sometimes African) refugees amounts to of the last five years has everything to do with cheap foreign labor and keeping down the wages of domestic citizens in nations of the west. Do not be fooled that it has anything to do with some sort of moral humanist imperative as advertised or promoted throughout the lying deceptive western media.

This is why the whole good cop bad cop theatrics from both republicans and democrats will amount to nothing because when it concerns both parties both are gate keepers of imported foreign cheap labor whether it is the rural republican farmer in Iowa that utilizes cheap foreign labor in the harvesting of his fields or the foreign dishwasher at a high end liberal limousine restaurant of urban California. It is the same for German, British, or French factories where plenty of Mohammads have been introduced to replace the European working class. It is the same for the various Changs introduced into Australia, New Zealand, and Canada as well.

Since those in power don’t want you to understand the sick economic mechanics behind their goals that is why they hide their agenda behind moral imperatives and global integration culturalism. Hiding nefarious economic practices behind humanist moral false ideals works which is why they constantly use this tactic. This is why they have been also waging war against the European working class stripping it of its racial, cultural, sexual, historical, and existential identity. They don’t want you to understand the economic war they’re waging upon domestic national or native citizens with cheap foreign labor everywhere. With all of that they strip you of living standards, access to good paying wages, health care, retirement, access to school, social security, unemployment, and ability to procreate in having the means to have a family one day. What it all amounts to is a silent economic war behind globalist cultural propaganda to decimate and replace us all so that their horrid future can be finally realized. Make no mistake that is a global economic war they’re waging on us all.

If you ever wondered why from the perspective of a native citizen that your national concerns are easily dismissed or thoroughly ignored through insouciance and why they solely only focus on foreign immigrants now you know why.

The message is clear in all western nations, native people who have built the nations do not any longer matter where all that matters is the new Americans and new Europeans under the cloak of either civic nationalism or international globalism where nations are reduced to corporate commodities.

Muh cheap foreign labor…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLf-gd8Rk2w[/youtube]

Muh cheap foreign labor…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-U9Bih1Hoo[/youtube]

Muh cheap foreign labor…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAeL6Sjkd2s[/youtube]

Muh cheap foreign labor…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhj-fC2QWUs[/youtube]

…same here.

Indeed, here in the United States it is primarily Mexicans or anybody from Central And South America. In Canada it is foreigners from Asia, Middle East, and Africa.

Australia it is foreigners from Asia, Middle East, and Africa.

In all of western Europe it is foreigners from Africa and the Middle East.

Make sure you start loving those lowered reduce wages in competition with foreign labor otherwise you’re a racist. If you want to enjoy labor protections and economic opportunities of yesteryear that your grandparents enjoyed when your nation was ethnically homogenous you’re a racist. If you describe this as an economic war being waged on ethnic Europeans or the white European working class you’re a racist. Don’t be a racist and bend over taking it up the you know what!

Obviously you’re not white or European Magsj but you’re a second, third, or fourth generation of Caribbean which means the foreign refugee that just entered the country has more protected social status than you do. It is the same for African Americans versus Mexican foreign migrants. African American families can’t compete against foreign Mexican wages. Just be glad you’re not white in that you’re not at the end of the bus where you’re a couple seats ahead at least, the back row seats of the social economic bus is reserved for all the white devils. The sins of white devils is whiteness that needs to be eradicated as college social professors everywhere like to remind everybody. You’re white? Back of the bus now! Yes, be glad you’re not white working class.

I’m only first generation (my mum and dad came over in the later boats ; ). I prefer to sit in the middle of the bus and watch the fracas all around me :smiley:

I do have continental-European ancestry and I should be considered European (although, a Polish guy I met recently, did say that the British have never considered themselves European). I am not sure how I/Caribbean-Brits are perceived in this country anymore.