New school shooting, leftist response

That’s just more symptoms of a much larger problem. The problem is cultural and it is systemic all throughout society.

No, they can’t do that as there is too much profit involved.

If culprits of spree-shootings are on, or were on, medications, then those should be liable for damages. Lawsuits should be filed by schools, familes, victims, and the like, against drug companies and pharmaceuticals. That would compel drug-profiteering to rethink their monopoly on civilization

Wow, they’re really pushing the whole light skinned hispanic Cruz being an evil white nationalist narrative. Pretty hilarious.

I bet lawyers could pull it off, now, and sue drug companies that have been involved with the culprits of spree-shooting.

Politicians need to capitalize on misery for their own gain, of course.

You can’t waste a perfectly good tragedy?

For a so called white supremacist Nikolas Cruz sure did kill a lot of white people.

Jewish American media going to keep on Jewing…

exactly!
There’s many factors worth looking into for why these young, and older men, carry these acts out.
Many of them come from broken homes, dysfunctional families, many of them were bullied at school.
And many of them were in and out of psychiatric institutions, and on drugs during or around the time the atrocity was committed.

More than perhaps any first world nation, America is a violent culture, it’s in your history, it’s in your media and entertainment.
America has the largest military in the world, and goes to war more than any other nation.
Since WW2, a year hasn’t gone by where America wasn’t at war.
I mean forgive me if I’m sounding condescending here, Canada has its fair share of problems too, but it’s just as fact as fact can be America is more violent.

everything is bigger in America, its penchant for violence is matched by its penchant for innovation, industry and consumption.
Americans are extreme, there’s no half measures with them, when they’re angry, they’re pissed off to the max!
And along with violence there’s arguably a lack of social and governmental support structures, stemming from a sort of dog-eat-dog, Social Darwinian mentality.

I mean other nations have a history of violence too, the UK, Germany, Japan, but these nations are no longer superpowers, the UK has had its heyday, and Germany and Japan have been humiliated.
Decades of exposure to that kind of culture has a cumulative effect, particularly on individuals who, for whatever reasons, genetic, socioeconomic, medical, have a predisposition to anger.

You forgot the biggest lynch pin, the United States for a western industrial nation has the highest amount of social-economic inequality. Everything else is secondary to that. That right there is the biggest breeder of hate, rage, anger, and division above all else.

@Zero Sum

Not at all, I kind of alluded to that when I said this:

But yea, agreed, the level of inequality in America is absurd.

I don’t much like Christianity or biblical verses as an atheist but I’ll go a head and use an allegory here, how lucky am I to have been born in a virtual Sodom and Gomorrah?

Fuck my life! :laughing: Here I am at the epicenter with front row tickets!

When Jehovah asked Cain where his brother was, and Cain replied: how should I know, am I my brother’s keeper???

Americans sided with Cain.

Am I my brother’s keeper???

Uncle Sam: hellllll, no!

:laughing:

All I want is the opportunity to get some buck shot in the face of Uncle Sam. Daydreams

And now the ‘3rd world’, BRIC and even Africa are modeling themselves after America, as America modeled itself after Sodom and Gomorrah.
Ruthless and reckless economic competition and exploitation in the pursuit of material and hedonic prosperity, at any cost, leaving the lower classes, which now includes much-most of the former middle class, billions of people in their wake and thousands of species extinct.
The clock is ticking, it’s only a matter of time before the whole shithosue goes up in flames, and nature, which increasingly comprises those who’ve been left behind, the exploited, the downtrodden, undoes and reclaims man’s precious ‘progress’.

My calculations is between now and 2025. 2020 is also an important year for Asia against the United States and entire world for that matter…

2050 is an important year for energy around the world…(I wonder if I’ll still be alive by then or not.)…

I hope it happens sooner as I am 31 and am not getting any younger over here.

http://www.businessinsider.com/countries-largest-antidepressant-drug-users-2016-2

Hmmm, just as I suspected, Americans consume more antidepressants than anyone else in the world.
They’re also more homicidal than any other first world nation, and many if not most of these mass murderers were on antidepressants at/around the time of the mass murder, coincidence?

I’m not suggesting anti-depressants in and of themselves can be blamed for the disparity in the American (mass) murder rate, but it could easily, and probably is adversely contributing.
At the very least it’s worth having an open, honest, public dialogue, but don’t expect it in the mainstream media anytime soon, don’t hold your breath, that’s not part of the official narrative, all they want us to think about is: guns!
Because there aren’t also a lot of guns in places like: Switzerland!
Now I’m not claiming guns aren’t playing a role in all this, but we’ve all heard that argument before, let’s go deeper.

More than any other country America is a nation of consumers.
Americans bought into mass consumption, modern science, technology and big pharma hook, line and sinker.
We are now altering the neurochemistry of the world with chemicals synthesized in laboratories, chemicals that didn’t exist just a few decades ago, essentially conducting a science experiment on a grand, unprecedented scale at an alarmingly accelerating rate, where you, I, our friends and neighbors are the guinea pigs, and so perhaps it shouldn’t come as such a shock there’s going to be some fallout, some casualties in all this.

Hell the worse may be yet to come, people are getting fatter and fatter, meanwhile fertility is plummeting, cancer and diabetes are soaring, heart disease is skyrocketing, and to all this more and more people are essentially being given what amounts to a lobotomy in a pill.
So many of us have heard stories about this or that person, had to go off antidepressants because they were getting suicidal and/or homicidal thoughts and feelings.
What kind of monsters are we turning ourselves into?
It’s so unfortunate the men responsible for designing modernity apparently forgot to equip it with breaks.

If I had to describe the United States imagine sixty percent of the population being older or elderly where they would eat their young if it meant the continuation of their pensions, social security, retirement, lifestyle, and healthcare. [Financially and economically in many cases they already do.] Yes, it’s that depressing. That’s just the surface, I could spend days talking about the depressing nature of society within the United States.

And what about the Vegas shooter, Stephen Paddock?
I heard he was on psychotropics, mood altering drugs too.
And I wonder how much his gambling addiction and the decadence, the debauchery of Vegas was getting to him?
Of course the media won’t talk about any of that, it’s not good for business, the show must go on!

Actually there are rumors of him being a government spook that was an arms dealer but that is a subject for another time.

Yes, obviously.

The level of inequality in existence is absurd. And it’s never going to change. Learn how to deal with it. Like every other actually living sane being does.

Or keep being a silly non-being who would rather whine about existence than… exist.