The Philosophers

Be flattered that I think you matter.
All the rest is chatter.
break bread, take cheddar
make, break, make better

Blaze gunner, fake stake up-runner fun nun fucker, trucker, stop at the head-light, big eyes raised heads fright speeds pace or freezes, lazy eels are geezers in Chinese restaurants making bets about the death of Jesus.

Please eat meat from green fields with beer treated steers or beat it
Im excellent like Jackson I need it said by a claxon

Ive been to Germany and back, too many vermin in the Burger King

Haha
yeah

Ive been to Germany and returned, too many vermin in the Burger King
first things first, eternally
Or KFC
its the same to me
soggy chicken
no crisp given
parking lot litter
no dinner

dead winter, sad bread winner
on the verge of sinning
of planning some action
stage an attraction to gain traction
fame wagon, blame Bob Saget

Zoot talking to his mom about Nietzsche
vocaroo.com/i/s0RSHs7D1KBW

time for breakfast

After reading a mail from Capable this morning something pretty cool occurred to me.

The three people that at this point grasp VO as to be able to work with it with graceful ease that is natural to it are Vikings. Their hearts belong to Odin. Or in the case of the third, her heart belongs first to Thor.

The three of us draw runes. The three of us have a rather violent temper.

Fuck it.

VO is for people of Odin.
VO is a Hyperborean wisdom.

The strongest of hearts.

I don’t even know why this did not occur to me before.

Hail Heimdall!

Sharpening our blades on a strength that never fades
We will be remembered as you recede into the shades

It is good like this.

I invoke Heimdall for several reasons.
Most of which will of course remain undisclosed
But one of them is Hagalaz, the rune of the Abyss.

Let him listen who has ears.

You forgot to mention that God is also perpetual projection.

What Mitra is building is an Indo Aryan adaption of it. Also a shamanism, a wisdom.
Fair to say we have surpassed the love of wisdom as a yearning, and become its own self-love.

uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ … wless/info

Yes.

And this, “Individuality is possible but it requires a lot of interactions around truth and power, thus with a lot of love and pain, to have been successfully completed, so as for a world to have been established on this emerging individuals terms.”

^ crystal clear truth. nothing else need be said on that subject.

VO is the furnace that only the hardest ceramal-souled golems can withstand, the heat only makes them stronger and gives them energy while it melts everyone else. Will to power is just a littl trick of conception made to grow a perspective like a Venus fly trap set over a stinking bog, that some potentially free flying little thing might become trapped in its jaws. Trapped so it has to fight for once. Separate itself from the swamp, feel a path-os of distance.

VO is so simple and obvious that people hate it, can’t deal with it, it’s honest and obvious simplicity obliviates all the complex sophisticated nonsense people use every day to try and justify shit to themselves. Mostly themselves, the shit they try to justify to themselves is themselves. Lolskek

But I love humans, they are earthy and pure in their impurities and silly denials. Vanity is beautiful, especially in a female who knows how to smile. VO places oneself above even the need to fight, you become like Bruce Lee and already win every fight before it begins, so you can just stand there and smile when some dumb fuck comes up to you with loud voices and nonsense gestures of the face and hands. Language. Supposedly. Haha.

THOR

Well, to the extent that internet philosophy comes to reflect one or another rendition of Will Durant’s “epistemologists”, certainly.

On the other hand, given the seeming profound limitations embedded in philosophies revolving around the question, “how ought one to live?”, when has it ever not been essentially futile?

Okay, another “general description” of…what exactly? What is the “hope” that we should strive for in an is/ought world that [in my view] revolves around dasein, conflicting goods and political economy? Excellent in regard to what particular contexts we might all be familiar with?

At least insofar as any particular subjective/subjunctive rendition of “this is how we ought to live” is relevant to the behaviors we choose.

But that of course is where the objectivists almost never go.

Really? Cite a couple of posts on this thread that, in your opinion, exemplifies this. From my perspective, he pops up on the thread spouting these obtuse, elliptical “observations” that I myself find particularly difficult to integrate into the world of actual human interactions.

On the other hand, to the best of my knowledge, he chose to create a thread called The Philosophers and put it in the Non-Philosophical Chat forum. Perhaps his whole intent here is just an exercise in irony.

My brother.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zO8SKVSS7Y[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4W2Zxk3a5E[/youtube]

Wow, this guy is righteous.

Oh yeah.

I wish I lived in Massachusetts so I could vote for him.

With the new speck-a-dust version of Pezer, lemme just say that this “flurrying of valuing” that I enthused over has nothing to do with VO itself, as self-valuing is about power, not about flurrying. But then a speck of dusts will to power, probably, is the experience of a flurry.

Pure self-valuing is what you see in Napoleon and Caesar, as well as Nietzsche, but it also got pretty pure in Goethe.
Self-Valuing means to be the catalyst of the transformation of ones environment and the model for its eventual form.

Butterflies will still self-value as a flurry of encountering. But neither as we can understand the Will to Power through butterflies alone, nor can we understand VO through a speck of dust.

(Always better than traitor)

“Self-Valuing means to be the catalyst of the transformation of ones environment and the model for its eventual form.”

Well put, I agree. All being tries to do this, there are countless overlapping spheres of this going on at all tiers of existence. Learn how to negotiate those tiers and separate elements, as Trump did, and you change the world. By creating a “butterfly effect” that is so much more than mere flurrying.

In other words, well put as a “general description” of human interactions. Well, providing those who embrace it share your own moral and philosophical values. Or, as I prefer to put it, existential prejudices rooted in dasein, conflicting goods and political power.

On the other hand, there are any number of objectivists around who share this rendition of an intellectual scaffold but insist that only those who share in turn their own political prejudices are qualified to become “one of us”.

Thus there are folks here at ILP who hold in contempt folks like Satyr over at KT. They both hold Liberals/Leftists in contempt but are outraged all the more that others do not hold them in contempt for the Right Reasons.

And, in turn, there are the Liberals/Leftists who hold Conservatives [and Trump] in contempt yet are far more outraged at those in their own political camp who refuse to hold them in contempt for [once again] the Right Reasons.

But trust me: Sooner or later someone from your political camp notes something that does not entirely fit into your own rendition of The Whole Truth. At KT they have a “dungeon” for that. And I’ve always championed the idea of creating one here.

A dungeon for the fiercest of objectivists. I’d even volunteer to moderate it. :wink:

Yes.
I took Pezer as referring to an initial liberating effect of approaching VO from a distance. Then, he turned out to think he had actually penetrate into VO.
BWAHAHAHA
Noobs crack me up. Always insisting on retaining their noobileness.

Anyway, bitches and boys across the internet forum philosophy, all they talk about now is that VO exits. How it is so mean to them. How they can’t understand it. How it tries to make them think. Terrible. All great things must first wear monstrous masks. Thought is perhaps the greatest thing.

I should feel compassion for these feeble chickenhearts. But really, my compassion goes out to real humans that dare to exist, and have to endure all this fucking crap from the pseudo-entities they’ve tried to ennoble.

I often forget just how difficult and weird it is for noobs.

But thats the sucky part I don’t pretend to respect. Its not as if it wasn’t dangerous and terrifying for me. The difference I guess is I didn’t respect my fearful mode. I had to risk it. This is what Mars does when ruling a horoscope. Also I don’t give a penny for the moron that thinks he can judge anything, including astrology, without studying it.

My respect goes out to the people that are honestly trying to dig into it and amplify and synthesize their own preexisting complex of understanding with it. So indeed Ill grant Mitra the rank he requested when it wasn’t yet appropriate. Truth be told he has contributed to the development of Nietzsches strain of mind in a crucial way simply because it was, or so it looked, a matter of life or death for him at one point. This was, if I may be so free to suggest, before the Shivaic revolution; this became the religious adoption of Nietzsches spirit as the opening of the 21st century. My own involvement has much to do with the experience of seeing philosophy rule a life completely like the unseen life force rules a lonesome tree in a perpetual storm. It is understandable that Mitra doesn’t care to regress a the way back to that complete honesty before the evil storm that the world is, if you let it - and it is moving that he has dared to dip back into it again. All this serves as an introduction to the message that my idea for this The Philosophers clan has to do with breaking the bounds individualism, and becoming a support mechanism for philosophy, which I will humbly call the genius that allows courage. It is a fruit that is passed along. I am a guardian of it, as I was a beneficiary of it when I was still a sapling. It has had many guardians but not a as many of them had any chances of defining and supporting their governments, or even furthering scientific method of the time. In the case of the Logos, it has directly predicted an described Trumps presidency. America First is self-valuing. Make America Great Again is powering America to value to complete a cycle. Trump adapts and pushes forth as C says precisely according to the formula. As a result of the rhetoric and policies, other nations have been welcomed to look at their own interests as well. We get a more pluralized, sane and exciting world. And this is just step 1.

It would be great if some people could pay some more attention. Gods be willing, to the point of trying to make a valuing ontological argument. See what happens.