Today's Stock Market Crash: Mr Reasonable

Some old people eat cat food and wrap up in a lot of blankets in the wintertime and freeze to death and shit. Others have central heat and young nurses and painkillers.

Today’s word is vindication in that I feel vindicated after this week’s events. I’ve warned people many years that this day would come and now it seems to have finally arrived.

I was called crazy, a crank, and nutter by most as nobody would listen to me yet here we are now. For sixteen years I’ve consistently tried to tell people what will happen and I was ignored every time. Well, who’s laughing now? :laughing:

The problem with recessions, crashes and depressions is that they can become catalysts to ignite large scaly mystery and death, where not only evil people die, but innocents and children. The Great Depression in a sense had a very nasty consequence, at least WW2 contributed to the solution for saving Capitalism. Industries geared up, employment sharply normalized and society on the whole became normalized with increasingly up beat attitudes. Mass projection of civilians became used toward the slaughter-sacrifice of their young men, leaving civilian males, usually of second rate non alpha left overs to be able to compete in a lesser field for an abundance of females working in factories, able to support them. Women , left behind, often widowed by the slaughter of their fighting men abroad, were willing to settle for less, sometimes far less then what they would ordinarily settle for.

The vagaries of recessions have similar consequences as the real estate bubble’s collapse bore out.Literally hundreds of suicides and thousands of. non functional people and families became trapped in the waning capacities of the helping institutions of the United States.

Lets hope the market recovers and things will normalize.

Creation of the new can’t happen without some cataclysm of destruction, you can’t have one without the other.

Historically, yes, cataclysm usually produces change, short term maybe appealing bit long term- devastating. Look it the French Revolution - lead to a democracy which is dying as we see

Democracy was history’s worst mistake…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8DW-QolX5s[/youtube]

Democracy is history’s worst mistake, the demos is going cracy figuring out what the idea should be.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ[/youtube]

Every second counts in trading nowadays so, queen who died. Did he trade with his millions? Or did he care?

Now to share a personal story, last year I was charged $217.00 for not having health insurance which I cannot afford either on the state, federal, or corporate employer level. I did my taxes today and because of the last holdouts of the healthcare provisions by Obama I was fined $695.00 for not having health insurance this year where I am only going to receive $503.00 back and that’s after I payed $9500.00 or more in taxes last year with an income of only $18,000.00 a year. Fuck this country! Let this country burn to the ground for all I care!

Whose idea was it to fine people money who can’t afford health insurance?! Fuck all of you!

Then they want to legalize 800,000 dreamers who will largely receive free healthcare, education, food, and housing?! Burn this fucking government down to the ground, set it on a blaze of fire! I hope this stock market collapses and wipes everybody out! You fucking lunatics!

While I don’t really like Donald Trump as I am a critic of him on many levels I might just vote for him in the next election anyways just on taxes alone (keeping them low and getting rid of Obama mandatory penalties) assuming the country doesn’t collapse before then, motherfuck! What a giant shitshow!

Today I just got butt-fucked by the United States federal government without any lube!

Feel your pain and mine hope we don’t have to die for country family and self. But that’s is how it usually for a down

Relax: my hunch is it will be ok6

Ok? You try living on $800.00 a month and see if you like it!

Below is a photo of Wall Street traders panicking as billions of dollars are wiped off their stocks. Sad.

Repost the image as I can’t see it, I need something to lift my spirits on my way to work today.

This seems high. Is the 18000 pre-tax or after tax? Either way, the marginal tax rate for under $37k is 15%, why are you paying 30-50%?

I live in a high tax rate state run by democrats that is on the verge of state wide bankruptcy, I’ll just leave it at that.

It’s working fine for me. If anyone else is having problems let me know.

Try the link:
s18.postimg.org/81awkvcyh/-_TKW … 3x1ak0.jpg

Ah, the ugliness of ETF algorithms on computer modem controlled Wallstreet! :stuck_out_tongue:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wRH9esYgnk[/youtube]