What's for dinner?

Grilled chicken fettuccine Alfredo with garlic bread.

Scalloped potatoes with ham chunks, onions, and bell peppers.

A stuffed chicken and cheese smothered broccoli.

I had some kind of pork belly appetizer, a dry aged ribeye, some mac and cheese and then a bowl of berries with whipped cream.

Homemade pizzas with mild sausage, sliced pepperoni, red and green bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives and mozzarella cheese.

Waiting on a (posh) chicken n chips to finish cook… all Organic and oven-baked, and not a breadcrumb in sight :wink:

Beef tacos and fixings.

I can but only dream… of what they would taste like, Wendy… delicious, I bet. :neutral_face:

A medium-cooked free-range chuck steak, with mashed celeriac and mashed sweet potato…

Mags,
I had to Google celeriac to discover it was a turnip. You Brits have access to a lot of interesting vegetables, many of which I’ve never heard of. Does it actually have a celery flavor?

Tonight’s fare…chili.

Baked, marinated pork ribs, mashed potatoes, and a salad with an oriental flare.

Joker and I will be partaking in a belated Valentine’s Day family dinner with prime rib, baked potatoes, rice pilaf, creamed corn, salad, dinner rolls and my Grandmother’s frozen dump dessert. I need to get that recipe from my Mom it’s so deceptively delicious.

Baked salmon, baked potatoes, and a salad.

Joker’s heart attack special.

Grilled muenster and Colby Jack cheese sandwiches dipped in tomato soup.

Steak with an egg and some sweet potato fries all drizzled with a bacon vinaigrette.

Waiting on the best/tastiest/aromatic/delicious Indian takeout in town… chicken jalfrezi-balti, Bombay aloo (that’s Bombay potato to you and I) and a couple of popadums.

Starving. :-"

It does, but slightly milder… it’s ok, but mooli is next on my list of untried foods to try.

She makes a good chili, lasagna, deep dish pizza, and chicken fettuccine also. :wink:

I’ve been telling her that the last two years.