Solved my problem !!! Yeah!!!

We hallucinate our reality as variations of platonic forms from the eternal realm, making it impossible to hurt any being regardless of what we do.

That’s the next phase in evolution, if it’s not already the case!! Yeah!!

Let me explain this… it borrows deeply from Plato and Descartes …

In the eternal realm there is “ecmanduness” “treeness” “triangleness” etc… that’s a mash of Plato and Descartes … the ideal forms and “beingness” in the ideal realm.

What we do:

We pick our parents and variations of these ideal forms and hallucinate EVERYONE and EVERYTHING in our reality from the ideal realm… if we do this, it is metaphysically IMPOSSIBLE to hurt any being in existence, no matter our hallucinated reality.

Because we are oh so delicately molded into a oh so fine Void , pressed together through equal centripetal and centrifugal forces.

This mold caused by a form consists of an extremely delicate balance, and IT is designed purposefully toward am end which really , is a beginning.

Yeah, I think You did solved it

Why bother creating an artificial reality if an ideal one already exists. Why not simply experience the ideal forms as they really are
An artificial reality has no need to exist if cannot be an improvement on actual reality. You have not thought this through Ecmandu

This reality that we’re in is the expression of ideal forms … it’s mostly zero sum, and at that, is far from ideal. What’s more, the ideal forms of us are also zero sum… this is a way to non-zero sum reality

So the forms are ideal but the reality they experience is not ideal which makes zero sense as it violates the law of non contradiction
Is better to say that neither forms or society are ideal but that forms strive to make both themselves and society as ideal as possible

Stratification and suffering still exist in platonic ethereal realms. In a platonic form realm, there is the platonic form of suffering.

These are curious constructs …

Eternal recurrence is impossible … it would have to be the EXACT SAME!!’ Which means it can only happen once. Besides, what’s the eternal recurrence of growth and evolution? Self referential cancelling of stagnancy …,

Eternal recurrence is actually a moral maxim for neitzche …“how to live a life you’d always want to live”. Like Kane’s imperative or the golden rule or ghandis “be the change you want to see in the world”

I refuse to use the universe / multi verse language anymore… it is YOUR REALITY.

Now, there is the platonic form of infinitely undesired suffering… so clearly platonic form as described by serendipitous isn’t indicative of supreme desire for ones self.

Having looked through all the universes arguments, making variations of platonic forms to our desire (hallucinated reality) solves the zero sum problem, solves for a hyper-reality where no being is hurt against its will (you can only hurt yourself)…
It’s perfect.

“The creation of the world: perhaps it was then thought of by some Indian dreamer as an ascetic operation on the part of a god! Perhaps the god wanted to banish himself into active and moving nature as into an instrument of torture, in order thereby to feel his bliss and power doubled!” (Nietzsche, Daybreak 113. Cf. my “Insightful analysis of Dawn 113.”)

They say birth is an extremely painful event for the baby. Did the baby choose to be born to experience the torture ahead or dis he not know? If he didn’t then it could not have been his choice, unless being unborn is the greater pain.

Any pain you have, you chose.

The extremely perfect thing about this system is that we choose, from all the information of platonic forms what our life will be, as a hallucinated reality, meaning, that if we choose one where we get hurt, it’s only us causing it, nobody else hurts regardless of what we choose in this construction, not even a hallucinated microbe!!

I’ve yet to see any proof for Plato’s forms.