what is the Nunes memo?

The official memo is being withheld by the media outlets until they can get their Democrat stories straight? Trump released the now declassified memo back to Congress. What’s the hold up? The Democrats.

Valor and honor have long been removed as desirable credentials for leadership??

Idiot.

google.com/search?rlz=1CAAS … Ddy17q5_GI

What do you think the memo being available online 14 hours after Wendy’s comment proves? She wrote that when the press was given ‘highlights’ and ‘summaries’ of the memo and we had to wait another hour for the real thing.

K: conveniently forgetting that the dem’s don’t have control over
congress or the presidency… the GOP does and they control
the availability of the memo and its release…the GOP owns the
memo and its release…and when it is used to fire the head of the
FBI and Rosenstein? and eventually, Mueller, it will not end well
for the GOP…for it will be clear to all, that a political memo was
used politically to fire people… the memo is a biased and politically
based document… meant to give cover to IQ45 and the GOP…

the shit will hit the fan at some point this week, I say that
IQ45 will used to the memo to fire these people by Friday of next week,
say Feb 9th or 10th…and all hell will break loose…

and we will find out what the 7th circle of hell is like…
and remember, there are 9 circles of hell… hate to see the
next two circles of hell…but we are fast approaching them…

Kropotkin

When was the original memo written?

I have gone over dozen’s of links and the only answer I can get is
that Nunes, or be correct, a staff member named… Can’t remember,
actually wrote the memo in secret…without imput from any other member
of congress… so no one seems to know because it was written in
secret, in the dark of night as it were… befitting a memo that is
only a hachet job on the FBI…

Kropotkin

The idiotic theatrics of both parties is amusing to watch as Rome…err… Washington D.C. burns from within. How to polish two turds in trying to make each other look better than the other. Here, hold my fiddle as everything smolders in ruin as I am taking a pause!

It may be smoldering but it will never burn like Rome, cause something tells me a carefully scripted odium.

May be this is illustrative of Trump’s payback for not winning the Grammy for the Apprentice.

K: and here lies another one who enjoys and relishes the disaster in
“Rome”… a pox on both houses he says, but leaving out the fact that
by doing so, he doesn’t care about the future or care about the fact
that if “Rome” burns, millions of people will be hurt and damage…
but hay, what does he care? he has his popcorn and nice quiet place to
practice his “superiority” over others… and while millions get damaged
and hurt, who gives a shit… because zero sum has his and the hell with
everyone else… it is selfishness that drives zero sum to a point
of let “Rome” burn, because what does he care? He doesn’t and
that is the point… a pox on both houses and let us make sure
we have enough popcorn to enjoy the show… that is the modern
way, right? selfish to the end…

Kropotkin

Never say never as forever is a very long time frame.

I’m what you would call a third positionist but also understand that nothing can stop a tidal wave no matter what best intentions or ideals whatever that you hold in conviction. We’ve tried damming the tidal wave but it’s structural integrity has been buckling (lost) for decades and now even with water seeping in (albeit flooding even) we have individuals like yourself from both parties telling everybody there is no cause for alarm or worry. Well, you’ll have to understand why I won’t apologize for my massive skepticism.

To remain on my poll forum , trying to remain as objective as possible, the historical precesents of major changes in ideological highways and byways, I would not really be able on all fairness to draw a parallel between Nero and Trump. Even Hitler needed attention. by burning down the Reichstag.
I think such possibility is not within the carefully structured political social establishment of the USA, but true , nothing is totally impossible at this really unique juncture .The stakes are formidable enough

So You’re an independent ?

You all foolishly believe that power lies in a president and not elsewhere, it would be amusing if it wasn’t sad to observe.

At times of burning and witchunts yea, but even pundits reiterated that this epoch does exceed the Nixon debacle, but is handled a lot more intelligently. Trump is a Master Negotiator, Dealer, crazy as. Fox, his approach is undermining confidence to the degree that even. children do not recognize his nudity.

His appontees did not yet cause a Nixon like Saturday Night massacre, and I don’t believe will. If that happens much surprise will be pressed unto a lot of concerned people.

No, no, not quite. I’m an ex-anarchist now dark enlightenment extraordinaire that looks to our ancient tribalism past for understanding the natural social order of things. Ideally I like monarchy but will settle for a more autocratic form of a centrally planned economy backed up by the right kind of solid ideological backing. I’m a collectivist that understands the perils of extreme individualism in practice. I’m beyond the left and right in that I hold views that both groups of people would undoubtedly reject. I’m a modern idealist opposed to materialism but I am more than enough aware also that there is indeed limits to ideals in practice.

I am neo platonic in that I believe the world should be ruled by the right kind of philosopher kings as opposed to being run by the rabble of a democratic mob that are painfully uneducated and leave to ruin everything that they touch. In my world bureaucrats would be executed in public squares with onlookers and replaced by more capable people in leadership.

I thoroughly reject all kinds of mainstream modern political movements. None of them are valid through my eyes.

Ok but there is a feeling currently that idealism has outlived its usefulness.
Is reversal possible typified by the now cliche ‘make America Great again’?

Can ‘Democracy’ be turned on its head? Reagan tried it trickling down more style then content, and there was a reaction, Obama, which happened because of the ‘Great Recession’., for which he was elected to stop the bleeding.

So the stakes are very very high , almost to the point where the game changer may directly effect a Republican Platform, as being viable party.

If idealism has lost its usefulness, what do you suppose is the better alternative? Democracy is a fraudulent system of government, always has been and republics are too limited in their ability to tackle problems. Republican governments essentially become redundant not to mention their aptitude for internal corruption. At least with a strong centralized state there is no red tape in facing problems head on with direct intervention which democracies and republics cannot say. I believe in the concept of a single political party apparatus that has no restrictions in taking care of major social, political, and economic problems of our current age.

A single political entity that strikes fear into the hearts of corrupt people and punishes them with death when they become a menace for the majority of people. It’s always interesting how corruption goes by the wayside when you begin a number of public executions of people deemed the enemy of the state versus now where corrupt individuals are allowed left to fester bringing entire governments or nations on the verge of collapse.