Is this rather shocking data credible?

Is this rather shocking data credible?

Mortality Rates.jpg

Source: voltairenet.org/article199471.html

This Russian prediction is a bit surprising in the fact that I have recently heard white US citizens advocating for such a dissection of the US in the face of what they consider a failed diversity, mass immigration push from non-European countries, initiative that the US has implemented the last fifty years. They feel that race integration and race mixing is a failure due to certain races lacking the genetic capabilities (intelligence being primary) to perform to the white European standards of success in which the USA was built. This makes me wonder if all the races would be better off sticking with their own dividing the US land mass up between major race lines? Think of all the current racial problems that would be resolved.

As far as the graph, I’m not surprised in general since drug use is at an all time high although I’d say that the age range is a bit surprising. I have not heard so much about the direct poisoning, overdoses, in that age range as much as those substance abuses have led to mitigating health factors such as strokes, heart attacks, and the like which cause premature deaths.

It doesn’t seem that shocking. There have been other reports of increased drug and alcohol use and suicides, particularly of men in their 50s.

Phyllo,
What is it that is causing these 50+ yrs. old men to essentially off themselves?

These days, a white man is considered useless at best and a rat at worst.

He is blamed for every problem in the world … climate change, terrorism, colonialism, genocide, inequality, injustice. He is described as a user and exploiter of women, minorities and children. He does nothing right.

You hear that constant criticism and it gets to you. You hear it 24/7.

When you hit the late 40s and fifties, your children are grown up and they no longer need your monetary support. Your wife might have left you because “you were holding her back”. Your self worth is shot and you turn to alcohol and drugs. Suicide is the logical end.

(The difference between a white man and a colored man is that the colored man avoids the blame for racism, colonialism and capitalist exploitation.)