Random thought junkfolder!

we earn the realization of mortality by coming to terms with the capacity for doing.

You know feminism is having a massive impact when you see white nationalists dating outside of their race…

Some men are really just happy with just eating and going to the gym.

You can discover the meaning of your life by how you respond to fear.

…outside of the human race? What! they’re dating animals? :astonished:

We are all not as different as everyone thinks… the differences are mainly terrain-based, but nothing more than that.

It will not be long until modern humans are dating animals, in fact I’m sure it’s already taking place, keeping in mind said animals continue to seek their own, only these particular humans are forcing their condition upon the animals, a mixture of delusional and environmental illusion.

With that said you fail to comprehend what i am saying, you have a typical modern attitude of trivialization of human race, your desperate attempt to unify all races into one and ignore distinct characteristics as a representation of a biological legacy which has taking millions of years to form. To imply that it is just environmental and not understand the bigger picture is quite frankly laughable. However, you are not doing it with deceptive intent but rather obliviousness.

If it is not clear to you as of yet, whether it be here or elsewhere, my kind are on the rise.

In this particular time period, I see it that the European child is moving through an age that will potentially trigger its rebirth into a binding connection to that which it once was.

The recent past of worshiping an absolute lingers, and will be heavily sought to deal with what’s yet to come. In the event of child birth in the modern age, i have concluded three possible outcomes to such event, either the child returns to a lesser depth and worships an eternal absolute, which cultivates the weaker form of its existing self, or born into hedonism, where the self is dead and manifests destruction, or returns to a greater depth of natural organization and seeks to dominate the earth by natural law.

In the mind of the natural selector with the will to power, the world is a stage, a godless platform of natural phenomenon where one is to create that which they will then attempt to manage it’s impact.

I agree with this, mannequin. It is all so true to me.
We also earn that realization by not doing at times but rather by just flowing through our being of contentment ~~ or even by allowing the being of discontentment.

What a devastating blow it was upon the assumed legacy of intrinsic female chastity that the advancement of camera technology took place around the same time of the sexual revolution.

The modern woman glorifies the sexual assets of other women as an indirect resistance to her need for male dominance, attempting to establish secure ground of self worth through gender relation, to the point of self deception often leading to a cultural lesbianism.

People are always shocked when the grim reaper makes no exceptions regarding race, gender or sexuality.

I did? :confused:

The differences are terrain and (obviously) culturally based, which accounts for the various nations that rose (and fell) globally… over time.

You obviously don’t understand what ‘terrain-based’ means in terms of the evolution of differing nations, because if you did… you would know that those terrain-based implications are what brought about the differing characteristics in those differing nations i.e. diversification over time.

…and therein lies the problem with the current state of humanity… one lot always wanting to rule over the other… how very dull and unimaginative. Not only has it been done to death, but it has also been proven to be the wrong path to take, but then again… how smart are your kind? Who are your kind?

Homo sapiens originally came from Africa and all modern humans are directly descended from them
So the differences that exist within the human race [ there is only one ] are not genetic but cultural

The increasing presence of lad culture is a growing resistance to female societal dominance, men utilize excessive consumption with a loud expression as a way of brute forcing their way through imposed limitations and pressures, a sexual play of reclaiming manhood bordering the boundaries of a controlled outlet. Women will try to morph the rape culture concept with lad culture as a way of trying to tame it then stamp it out as a way to divide the men and channel their attention towards women forcing empathy or to push them inwards where they are abandoned to the periphery.

Who [i]are[/] these people you keep speaking of?

I noticed recently that the modern virus seems to have an outputting process which is necessary for the infected host to continue self-infecting through the other, it seems to have a destructive theme to it. There is aspects of this virus that seems to be returning back to the past, or utilizing primal energies similar to how it once did. In the virus’ history it seems that this same outputting process manifests as conversion, a merciful option if you will, or be put to death. This is before femization, after feminzation this same option became passive, mercy without the sword, a knock at the door, “excessive verbalism” is what i call it, either appealing to emotion or intellect. I’ve noticed this return back to the “primal” energies with the feminism variation, and the “me too” stuff attempting to bring a great destruction to men, males or male sexuality, or male sexual expression, i call it a “sexual psychosis” where narcissism and paranoia are fundamental. I have also noticed the black side are milking the “movement” for what it’s worth, especially the black women starting to turn on the white women among themselves, using the white woman as a vehicle for their own social dominion. The white women are using a sexist card to the movement, where the blacks are using the racist card to the movement, funnily enough, this makes it impossible for the sexist card to group all white/black women into a female collective when the racist card keeps black women fairly indifferent to it, still seeing the white woman as an enemy. Of course, there’s no real moving aspect to the movement so there wont be any real dominion, this is basically just screaming into the abyss, since it’s becoming increasingly difficult to point the finger at men, since they are becoming gay, feminine, metrosexual, trannies etc…i predict that these women will start to turn on themselves, in fact i think this is what is happening now.

As for the first, yes they are.
As for the second, the differences are ALSO genetic, aside from the cultural and perhaps ALSO the collective soul (for lack of a better word) of each group.

As examples…

[b]Genetic variation[edit]

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)

Main article: Human genetic variation
Genetic variation arises from mutations, from migration between populations (gene flow) and from the reshuffling of genes through sexual reproduction. Variation is counteracted by natural selection and by genetic drift; note too the founder effect, when a small number of initial founders establish a population which hence starts with a correspondingly small degree of genetic variation. Epigenetic inheritance involves heritable changes in phenotype (appearance) or gene expression caused by mechanisms other than changes in the DNA sequence.

Human phenotypes are highly polygenic (dependent on interaction by many genes) and are influenced by environment as well as by genetics.

Nucleotide diversity is based on single mutations, single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs). The nucleotide diversity between humans is about 0.1 percent (one difference per one thousand nucleotides between two humans chosen at random). This amounts to approximately three million SNPs (since the human genome has about three billion nucleotides). There are an estimated ten million SNPs in the human population.

Research[which?] has shown that non-SNP (structural) variation accounts for more human genetic variation than single nucleotide diversity. Structural variation includes copy-number variation and results from deletions, inversions, insertions and duplications. It is estimated that approximately 0.4 percent of the genomes of unrelated people differ, apart from copy number. When copy-number variation is included, human-to-human genetic variation is estimated[by whom?] to be at least 0.5 percent.[/b]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_genetics

[b]Why are some genetic conditions more common in particular ethnic groups?
Some genetic disorders are more likely to occur among people who trace their ancestry to a particular geographic area. People in an ethnic group often share certain versions of their genes, which have been passed down from common ancestors. If one of these shared genes contains a disease-causing mutation, a particular genetic disorder may be more frequently seen in the group.

Examples of genetic conditions that are more common in particular ethnic groups are sickle cell disease, which is more common in people of African, African American, or Mediterranean heritage; and Tay-Sachs disease, which is more likely to occur among people of Ashkenazi (eastern and central European) Jewish or French Canadian ancestry. It is important to note, however, that these disorders can occur in any ethnic group.[/b]
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/inheritance/ethnicgroup

[b]European diseases left a genetic mark on Native Americans
By Michael PriceNov. 15, 2016 , 1:30 PM

When the indigenous peoples of the Americas encountered European settlers in the 15th century, they faced people with wildly different religions, customs, and—tragically—diseases; the encounters wiped out large swaths of indigenous populations within decades. Now, researchers have found that these diseases have also left their mark on modern-day populations: A new study suggests that infectious diseases brought by Europeans, from smallpox to measles, have molded the immune systems of today’s indigenous Americans, down to the genetic level.

The immune system is a complex structure, built over a person’s life in response to environmental conditions. Antibodies, proteins that tag and attack viruses and bacteria, “remember” past invaders, allowing white blood cells to quickly respond during subsequent infections. Because different groups of people encounter different diseases—the European settlers had high exposure to smallpox, measles, and influenza thanks to close contact with livestock—they develop different antibodies. But what about the genes behind the immune system? Could those also change vulnerability to certain diseases?

To find out, a team led by Ripan Malhi, an anthropologist at the University of Illinois in Urbana, sought permission from the Tsimshian, a First Nations community in the Prince Rupert Harbor region of British Columbia in Canada, to examine DNA from the skeletal remains of 25 individuals who lived in the region between 500 and 6000 years ago. These ancient indigenous inhabitants, many of them ancestors to the modern Tsimshian, were a seafaring people who first encountered Europeans in the early 1700s. [/b]

[b]Using a technique known as whole exome sequencing, researchers—including Tsimshian scientists Barbara Petzelt and Joycelynn Mitchell—sifted through the DNA for genes related to immune response. They then sequenced DNA samples from 25 Tsimshian living near Prince Rupert today. Comparing the two sets of genes, the team discovered several immune-related gene variants that were rare among the living. For example, a variant of a gene known as a HLA-DQA1, which codes for proteins that sort healthy cells from invading viruses and bacteria, was found in nearly 100% of ancient individuals, but in only 36% of modern ones.

That finding suggests that the immune-related genes of the ancient Tsimshian were well-adapted to local diseases but not to novel infections like smallpox and measles, the team reports today in Nature Communications. Because European-borne epidemics altered the disease landscape, survivors were less likely to carry variants like HLA-DQA1, which were less able to cope with the new diseases (precisely how is still a mystery). “Those ancient genetic variants that were once adaptive were no longer adaptive after European contact,” Malhi says.

Measuring differences between the ancient and modern DNA, Malhi and colleagues calculated a rough date for the genetic shift, about 175 years ago. At that time, smallpox epidemics raged throughout the Americas, including in Prince Rupert Harbor. Those with the most susceptible immune system genes were killed. Based on the new findings and historical accounts, the team says that close to 80% of the community died in the decades following initial European contact.

Kim TallBear, a native studies researcher at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada, says the study is well designed and provides “deeper genetic resolution on what we already know.” Still, she’s concerned the paper suggests that indigenous people are defined by their differences with Europeans, rather than by their adaption to their own environment. “Within the dominant scientific narrative, the European body is the standard and indigenous bodies are thought of as biologically deviant,” TallBear says.

Going forward, Malhi plans to investigate the immune-related genes of other indigenous communities. Jennifer Raff, an anthropologist and geneticist at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, agrees that it’s an important question going forward. “Different tribes had different experiences of contact,” she says. “It’s critically important to study the specific genetic consequences in populations across the Americas.” [/b]

sciencemag.org/news/2016/11/ … -americans