What are you doing? (Part 1)

I’m not in a tizzy, not is this about scruples. Mixing morality and economics, at the level that we’re talking about is just foolish. All I’m saying is that if you’re buying things that you could have for free, then don’t point the finger at others when you don’t have money left for the things that you need.

Sipping on hot chocolate.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9EZskHAC3g[/youtube]

Music and lego paintball.

Going to the laundromat is Hell I tell ya…Hell! Two to three times a year, I go to make use of their triple load washers for blankets and rugs. What a rip! Now they charge more for the temperature of the water that’s used and there’s no way in Hell that the coin return works…NOOOOOO! WTF!!! Cranky pants R Us.

Maybe you should advocate for more fracking to bring down the price of the natural gas that they use to heat the water.

More sipping on hot cocoa.

Just finished baking salted caramel cookies. Sure smells good in here.

Cottonasleep.jpg
Trump’s address lulled Cotton to sleep.

Thinking of joining a country club. Mainly for the food. I don’t play golf. Some people offered me a deal and said they’d waive all kinds of fees. The food is pretty outstanding, and if I eat often enough, with the discounts that I’d get on the dining by joining, it could end up being a net gain and I could be assured on those occasions where I want to eat in peace that there wouldn’t be any hooligans around.

Heading for a new experience at the gym where my Sister and her Fiance will meet me, where he will personal train us. This should be good.

At last had my op.

Waiting to go into theatre, a man is approaching, rather awkwardly manipulating crutches. I look at him and realise it is my surgeon! What next. Lost his voice, busted his knee skiing, but still managed to turn up. LOL

The most delicious feeling was when I sort of woke up and realised it was ALL OVER. Hallelujah. I can smell the roses again.

Is the flu virus getting worse?

Lamenting the death of my PC. Joker’s lent me his ipad to peruse the net to price another desktop. Laptops are too limiting in their abilities unless you spend more than a grand or so. I appreciate the upgradability of the old desktop, you have more options to harness power. I’m suffering from computer withdrawal. :imp:

Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine’s Day! :romance-heartbeating: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartbeating:

Diddly squat

Celebrating my new PC. It’s sitting in front of me still in its box. I’m too excited to assemble it. I must slow my roll so I won’t F it up. breathing deeply Be calm jackrabbit! Friggin autocorrect. rolling eyes

[Edit: NOOOoooo! The PC is a ignoramus paperweight until I purchase a newfangled monitor cord! Noooo…the agony of waiting even longer! Lol on the autocorrect.]

Reading up on Musk. Ever since I saw his bio
(that I’m guessing was supposed to be an inspirational piece of sorts) something just did not add up. It just reads like another incredible fairy tale story (with lots of holes in it). youtube.com/watch?v=iJqxtKpZWYA

I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees that something’s off with the while Musk hysteria (and possibly in a very big way):
mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf

Poor Joker will be fighting with me to use his PC for two more weeks cuz that new PC I picked up was a lemon. #-o Modern manufactured defective crap, bogus motherboard or power supply. No breaks for me, I must suffer and suffer good.

Shopping online.

Enjoying the 50+ degrees, warmer weather. Cotton was ecstatic to lengthen our walks. Finally could leave the screen door open for some fresh air. So nice!