What's for dinner?

Salmon burgers, potato rounds, and salads.

Wendy,

Have you ever considered applying for a job as a chef in a restaurant?
You might just get hired.

You are too sweet, Arc. :wink: I’m sure no restaurant wants any insurance claims brought on by a chef’s disastrous ways…fire! fire! fire! I’m like a tornado in the kitchen that now when glass or china crashes against the floor, Joker arrives with the broom and dustpan and handles it. He’s so thoughtful it tickles my insides. However, I appreciate your vote of confidence on my finished products. Thank you! :smiley:

Baked pork chops, baked potatoes with sour cream, and a corn and black beans mix.

A rotisserie chicken and red beans & rice. No veggies? Bad, bad Wendy! :evilfun: :laughing:

I am not sweet. I am a fierce dragon, Wendy. As one, I can see a scrumptious meal when I see it and smell it.
You must really love the Joker. You put so much preparation and love into his meals and yours.

Ah, but do not also forget the fire extinguisher. [-o<

Beef Stroganoff with onions, mushrooms, and possibly cheddar cheese and a side salad.

Grilled chicken fettuccine Alfredo with garlic bread.

Scalloped potatoes with ham chunks, onions, and bell peppers.

A stuffed chicken and cheese smothered broccoli.

I had some kind of pork belly appetizer, a dry aged ribeye, some mac and cheese and then a bowl of berries with whipped cream.

Homemade pizzas with mild sausage, sliced pepperoni, red and green bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives and mozzarella cheese.

Waiting on a (posh) chicken n chips to finish cook… all Organic and oven-baked, and not a breadcrumb in sight :wink:

Beef tacos and fixings.

I can but only dream… of what they would taste like, Wendy… delicious, I bet. :neutral_face:

A medium-cooked free-range chuck steak, with mashed celeriac and mashed sweet potato…

Mags,
I had to Google celeriac to discover it was a turnip. You Brits have access to a lot of interesting vegetables, many of which I’ve never heard of. Does it actually have a celery flavor?

Tonight’s fare…chili.

Baked, marinated pork ribs, mashed potatoes, and a salad with an oriental flare.

Joker and I will be partaking in a belated Valentine’s Day family dinner with prime rib, baked potatoes, rice pilaf, creamed corn, salad, dinner rolls and my Grandmother’s frozen dump dessert. I need to get that recipe from my Mom it’s so deceptively delicious.

Baked salmon, baked potatoes, and a salad.