What's for dinner?

It’s the best damn chicken you’ll ever have!

Bar none…hands down.

Sure beats the crap out of McDick’s.

It’s a fast food chain that specializes in ‘peri-peri’ chicken and sides, but it’s way better than KFC.

We have some in Canada, not sure if they’re in the states.

Nando’s is here, but nowhere close by so I’ll have to resign myself to…it’s the best damn chicken I’ll never have. :cry: Wait, they deliver…if I’ll tip extra. :evilfun: :laughing:

My Sister is making use of her Christmas present so two pressure cooked chickens and vegetables in 30 min. The chickens turn out ultra moist and in record time, can’t beat that.
<Pressure Cooker
A tender home cooked meal in 30 min that comes highly recommended, guys, for those gals without the desire to go all out in the kitchen.
<Air Fryer
A healthy way to get the taste of fried foods.

Pork chops with sauteed portobello mushrooms, baked potatoes with sour cream, and baked garlic peppered cauliflower drizzled in olive oil. Yes, that’ll work. :smiley:

Polish Kielbasa, sauerkraut, potatoes, onions, and green peppers sauteed to perfection in olive oil.

Cajun Creole chicken and veggies over brown rice.

You’re talking my language Wen-day. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m thinking a beef and mushroom marinara over these trippy spinach and garlic egg noodles and possibly a side salad.

[Edit for dessert: In my big frying pan, I’ll melt 1 1/2 sticks of real butter, then add 8 cored, sliced apples. Let the apples simmer until they become tender then I’ll add about 1 1/2 cups of dark brown sugar and let it all simmer until the sugar caramelizes around the succulent apples. Haven’t decided if I’ll add cinnamon yet or not. Yum.]

A pork roast with potatoes, onions, green peppers, and cauliflower.

Waiting on a ‘baked Organic chicken wing and crispy roasted potatoes’ dinner to finish cook…

Taco Tuesday.

I’ve never had a taco… have I not lived? :stuck_out_tongue: tell me it isn’t so! :crying-green:

Dinner today: 230gms of chuck steak, atop sweet-potato mash… delish! The other 230gms… tomorrow yeah!

Can you use any kind of organic flour to make the shells yourself? Ground beef? What about taco or fajita seasonings? Diced lettuce, tomatoes, and green chilis or jalepenos and you’ll be having taco time. :-k There must be some way that it can happen and taste delicious.

Salmon burgers, potato rounds, and salads.

Wendy,

Have you ever considered applying for a job as a chef in a restaurant?
You might just get hired.

You are too sweet, Arc. :wink: I’m sure no restaurant wants any insurance claims brought on by a chef’s disastrous ways…fire! fire! fire! I’m like a tornado in the kitchen that now when glass or china crashes against the floor, Joker arrives with the broom and dustpan and handles it. He’s so thoughtful it tickles my insides. However, I appreciate your vote of confidence on my finished products. Thank you! :smiley:

Baked pork chops, baked potatoes with sour cream, and a corn and black beans mix.

A rotisserie chicken and red beans & rice. No veggies? Bad, bad Wendy! :evilfun: :laughing:

I am not sweet. I am a fierce dragon, Wendy. As one, I can see a scrumptious meal when I see it and smell it.
You must really love the Joker. You put so much preparation and love into his meals and yours.

Ah, but do not also forget the fire extinguisher. [-o<

Beef Stroganoff with onions, mushrooms, and possibly cheddar cheese and a side salad.