What are you doing? (Part 1)

Pony is one of my all time fave sexy songs… I have a few :wink:

Sit Down On It? :laughing: I’ve only ever heard of Get Down On It… am I showing my age. :-k

The older you are the more likely you are to have heard it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQPjymWgpLg[/youtube]

#-o :laughing: Not sexy in the least I must add.

Greatest song of all time.

Hahaha! I have to agree with Wendy here :laughing:

It’s a bit sleaze geez, no? Reeks of pimp.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duPXGYoRUPE[/youtube]

I may have been a toddler, or waiting to be created even, when this track was out. 8-[

I predict that this kind of music will make a comeback.

The least sexiest pimp to have ever existed…one who’d starve I’m convinced.

That “musician” reminds me of authors who’ve written tons of books and only sold 100 copies covering the lot. What grave did you dig that “artist” out of? Put him back and may he R.I.P.

A pimp’s love is very different from that of a square.

You’ve already depressed me enough with your mistaken identity complex. I’m out.

Thanks.

Harvey Keitel was a creepy MoFo in the movie, Saturn 3. What a weird role he played.

Wow, my ILP draft folder is full of unpublished responses and OPs never to see the light of day. Is it a waste of time to write lengthy responses and never hit submit? There is a therapeutic aspect to it.

Dinner smells divine! :sunglasses:

Mr R wrote:

Tell me more.

Different? How?

At the moment it is 107 degrees with a hot North wind.

Best place to be, in a cool courtyard under the shade of a grapevine sipping something very cold and icy, perhaps a tall slender glass of champagne, or an icy cold beer, or a glass of raspberry cordial with ice cubes and mint leaves.

Well, off the top of my head, I think it recognizes the truth of the need for at the very least a “separate but equal” sort of view of the 2 sexes. There’s few things as tragic as a world where women are shamed out of their femininity and made to feel as though the only way to really be a woman is to be a stereotype of a man. Not everything has to be a competition, and it’s not healthy to always think of interactions with others in terms of who’s going to dominate who…but that’s where a lot of square people are mentally.

I’m laying in bed, blankets wrapped around me and stuffing my face with chocolate like the woman that I am.

Disturb at your own risk

#-o I totally blanked out my Aunt’s funeral earlier. Senility at long last. Luckily, I was only five minutes late for the thoughtful send off.