ILP Supperclub...

Tricolour sashimi with fish roe on the side…

image.png

Fresh pineapple… washed down with rum, followed by freerange chicken drumsticks with raw spiced sauce once cooked… when ready. Smells fantastic.

Having a real rum n protein kinda day.

Peanut dark-chocolate shards… when I eventually make some later…

That looks delicious!

Thanks… it was.

I didn’t make the chocolate on Monday, but plan to later today…

I have had many (light, not too late) suppers since my last posting, but tonight is a very late one of diced pan-fried chuck beef steak and macaronied-courgette… I won’t be waking up starving, as per. The rest will be for lunch or brunch tomorrow.

Soused sliced Organic cucumber… with a little warmed Freerange chicken to go with. I hate waking up ravenous. :frowning:

Char-fried chicken, and scraps of leftover salad last night… didn’t wake up too hungry this morning.

…consumed just over 3,000 calories at EoP yesterday… mainly consisting of Organic red wine, protein, and non-GMO popcorn, after going on a long walk to collect signatures for our LEs in May… I think I needed them. :neutral_face:

2 scrambled eggs and a coffee earlier today, so a steak and simple salad dinner await… along with a few rum cocktails…

…cob-popped, sugar and salt flavoured, popcorn… rum cocktails… and the second half of Pacific Rim, 2013.

My friend delaying today’s outing by one hour, has made me far too relaxed to leave the house… only the dull miss the witching hour and arrive brutally late, and intentionally so…

youtu.be/sWnApLQGU3s

I just uploaded what i was eating today.
(rice noodle pasta) - the noodles are made of pure rice flour nothing else.

for drinks, my recipe:

6 green tea bags. 2 orange pekoe tea bags, 1 canned milk, sugar, and then fill with water until it reaches 2 liters.

Preferable to wheat pasta? …probably! SO good in stirfrys, salads, and with red or green curries… my preference is for spaghettied-courgette… the 100% certified allergen-free choice du jour.

Does that amount last you a day or 2?

Green tea makes a good base for cocktails. :wink:

youtu.be/KIDJ3boqr6A

Here is my adventure with bean borritos.

A very small bowl of the nearly-gone curried goat, from yesterday, while I wait for some sea salt and peanut-infused 65% home-made dark chocolate to solidify.

Chicken salad, and rum…

https://youtu.be/2nJMguqQeHw
Here is a pic of my pizza from a few minutes ago.

youtu.be/neoDUAIMktQ
sandwich time soon here.

A protein-packed pan-fried sea bream… finished off to crispy-skinned heaven in the oven.

…nibbling on homemade peanut-chocolate shards throughout the day, and late into the night… until past one in the morning, whilst drafting meeting minutes and opening an email from No. 10… the shock is still within.

…waiting on a home-made French fries and fried egg (complete with runny yolk) supper.