What's for dinner?

Corned beef, creamy mashed potatoes, baby carrots, green beans and mustard white sauce

Lots of liquor tomorrow am leaving for Taiwan, maybe they’ll feed me on plane.

Yesterday’s dinner… this happened by accident, as I wasn’t planning to go to the top of the road, but I realised that I had more time than I thought inbetween my early-evening dentist appointment and priorly picking up the cat’s flea meds from the vet… via way of Waitrose and Gap.

Dish… courtesy of Waitrose fish counter: mussels in a chilli, ginger, garlic, coconut, saffron sauce, and ever so slightly sweetened.

New England clam chowder

Pancakes and turkey bacon.

Yesterday:

Today:

Kashmiri Rogan Josh chicken with veggies over jasmine rice.

Ham steaks, baked potatoes with sour cream, and garlic peppered Brussels sprouts.

Haha!

Beef fajitas and fixins.

Chili.<tomorrow :smiley:

Joker’s heart attack special is on the menu.

Mom’s mystery meal in lieu of a birthday celebration.

^Joker’s favorite breaded chicken tenders, cheezy taters, a corn and cream cheese thingy, shrimp cocktail, veggies & dip, Hawaiian rolls, and cinnamon coffee cake with vanilla bean ice cream. It was like a taxidermist worked me over.

Tonight:Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and garlic peppered broccoli with cheesy garlic bread.

Tomorrow’s fare…tater tot casserole.

I’m eating Nando’s Chicken tonight…yum.

What is Nando’s chicken? Google says Portuguese style from South Africa.

It’s the best damn chicken you’ll ever have!

Bar none…hands down.

Sure beats the crap out of McDick’s.

It’s a fast food chain that specializes in ‘peri-peri’ chicken and sides, but it’s way better than KFC.

We have some in Canada, not sure if they’re in the states.

Nando’s is here, but nowhere close by so I’ll have to resign myself to…it’s the best damn chicken I’ll never have. :cry: Wait, they deliver…if I’ll tip extra. :evilfun: :laughing:

My Sister is making use of her Christmas present so two pressure cooked chickens and vegetables in 30 min. The chickens turn out ultra moist and in record time, can’t beat that.
<Pressure Cooker
A tender home cooked meal in 30 min that comes highly recommended, guys, for those gals without the desire to go all out in the kitchen.
<Air Fryer
A healthy way to get the taste of fried foods.