What are you doing? (Part 1)

Pandora wrote:

I was due for a sinus operation four days before Christmas day. Four days before I was due to check in my insurance company insisted I get a quote from the anaesthetist. My ENT surgeons said I would be contacted by the anaesthetist so far nothing. I called the hospital to be told they had scant info on me and that I had no private insurance. WTF. I have private insurance. Now I am getting really nervous. The hospital office said I had to call the surgeon’s office (see how messy this is getting) and find out what is going on. I did this only to be told by them they had supplied all my info to the hospital.

That’s it!

Cancel the surgery, everyone is too busy concentrating on their Christmas parties.

I told the surgeon’s office to cancel and reschedule for the end of January and book into another hospital, which I hope she did.

Then I get a call from his office saying he wants to see me. He wants to make sure I have confidence in him. WTF again. Am I supposed to pay $200 for a visit to tell him I have confidence in him.

I am really nervous now.

What kind of sinus surgery? I had a sinus surgery once. Had to sleep sitting up straight for over a week. It was a blast.

I have sinusitis are there other kinds, had a CT scan and they are totally blocked.

What kind of sinus did you have and was it successful?

I have been alright. On vacation in Mexico, going to see my father.

What have you been up to?

Do not worry about it. Just pick up a little piece of it (your mind) at a time. Sprinkle a bit of awareness wherever it is pointing to ~~ like you would a broken mirror. A piece or fragment of a broken mirror can be aware of a bit of reality. Little tiny bits of mindfulness will eventually gather together and re-create your mind. It shall be made whole again.

It is like a little dance of meditation…step by step.
lol

You are there! how’s it going? enjoying the food and culture and sights?

Thinking about how you never drink the water in Mexico, or the juice, or any sodas. Just bring your own bottles of water, or get evian or fiji or finlandia or voss. Something from a known source. Besides that just drink tequila, but not on the resorts, get that shit in a bottle sealed at a store and don’t buy any off brands.

Montezuma’s revenge is no joke.

The dogs are loving it

just before sunset

tomorrow 38c with north winds (100f)

Fellow mermaid, it’s imperative that you swim on days with such heat.

Currently, I have this weird-assed turkey bacon kind of frying itself into shoe leather.

Just flicked off the fuse for the central air conditioning unit outside that was on fire. For some unknown reason, the fifty years old mechanism turned itself on and was running until it literally burned up. :angry-extinguishflame: My neighbors are sure excitable, eight foot flames sure made an impression. Looks like we will be getting a new AC unit come Spring. :smiley:

I am mind-bending reality, getting rolled by things in the mind and spirit, having my body play tricks on me, playing paintball, listening to music, delving into time and space in the metaconscious massconsciousness and sitting here typing on a computer at the public library to tell you about it and its still just a wednesday for me. I know because yesterday was tuesday and it was just a tuesday for me. Oh, and I’m also in one of those ‘funny’ moods this morning, carrying into this afternoon. And, I am still being an asshole on top of it while not looking like an asshole at the same time by blowing your minds and pointing out the obvious from the non-obvious and still filling the quota of leaving a post in this thread in simple-complex format of complex simplicity.

Whew.

The surgeon, Joker, said I’ll live, the operation of splinter removal was a success. I wonder if my insurance of love will cover his fees.

Turkey bacon is just another word for fake bacon.

…replying to posts, and thinking about making breakfast and the tasks I’ve got to action for the local Conservative Association/my Caribbean Conservatives group… no-one can say that I haven’t worked for this.

Good morning world! :happy-sunny:

Agreed, turkey bacon is not bacon. I would never buy that stuff, it was given to me so I tried it. Rated horrible!

This is one of those days where I woke up on the right side of the bed and am filled with hope and joy and I want to hug everyone and smile into your eyes until they light up and you return an enthusiastic grin to start your day. :smiley:

63 days 'til Spring. :happy-smileyflower:

Wendy, you can wake up on the right side of the bed and feel great, but we’re still all dying slowly with every breath.

Your name is Mr. Reasonable, not Debbie Downer, Mr. Downer. Oh, even such poo-pooing couldn’t ruin the magnificent day I was having. Today, I resemble a crab apple as I roll on towards my inevitable demise.