What's for dinner?

And some more…

And some more…

And some more…

The fried octopus looked good.

Wasn’t bad. The steak was better but that’s just me.

Turkey bits in white sauce over toast, mashed potatoes and gravy, and green beans sauteed in bacon and onions. Leftovers heaven.

Oriental chicken and veggies over rice.

An Indian takeaway of a chicken curry, a lamb curry, and Bombay potato… I only nibbled a bit of the popadum, as not feeling them anymore. There’s plenty left for brunch tomorrow.

Seasoned beef ravioli smothered in a ground beef and mushroom marinara.

Yesterday… a perfectly cooked chuck steak… today… (hopefully) a perfectly cooked chuck steak - thinking of dinner already, but I’ll wait a few hours, so some drinks beforehand.

Roasted duck. …mmm… finally.

Corned beef, creamy mashed potatoes, baby carrots, green beans and mustard white sauce

Lots of liquor tomorrow am leaving for Taiwan, maybe they’ll feed me on plane.

Yesterday’s dinner… this happened by accident, as I wasn’t planning to go to the top of the road, but I realised that I had more time than I thought inbetween my early-evening dentist appointment and priorly picking up the cat’s flea meds from the vet… via way of Waitrose and Gap.

Dish… courtesy of Waitrose fish counter: mussels in a chilli, ginger, garlic, coconut, saffron sauce, and ever so slightly sweetened.

New England clam chowder

Pancakes and turkey bacon.

Yesterday:

Today:

Kashmiri Rogan Josh chicken with veggies over jasmine rice.

Ham steaks, baked potatoes with sour cream, and garlic peppered Brussels sprouts.

Haha!