The Tax Bill

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby captaincrunk » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:I'm so glad corporations are getting the most tax cuts and credits. I'm fully waiting for trickle down all over my face. I think I will try to bring an umbrella just in case.


How can you like Trump and not like Trickle down economics?

Most Trump voters just like how he talks in short phrases and keeps it simple. And how he says America is/will be great or otherwise dogs on the rest of the world. Not because of their thoughts on the tax code.

Uccisore wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:What really upsets me about these conversations is that nobody talks about the working class anymore,


Of course people talk about the working class. The DNC has been screaming at them and calling them racist misogynists for a year straight because they voted the wrong way. Where have you been? Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear how a tax cut is 'wealth redistrubition' to the rich. That IS the comment you replied to.

Given that money is coming out of social programs and going to the rich, yes, that's redistribution.
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:03 pm

Uccisore wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:What really upsets me about these conversations is that nobody talks about the working class anymore,


Of course people talk about the working class. The DNC has been screaming at them and calling them racist misogynists for a year straight because they voted the wrong way. Where have you been? Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear how a tax cut is 'wealth redistrubition' to the rich. That IS the comment you replied to.

Neither the republicans or democrats work for the working class for anybody that thinks so is an idiot. Politicians from both parties work for Wall street and themselves only. One only need to look at the numbers since the 1970's to understand that nobody gives a damn about the working class in this country. It is wealth redistribution to rich, one only need to compare individual or family tax benefits with that of corporate benefits.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:07 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:I'm so glad corporations are getting the most tax cuts and credits. I'm fully waiting for trickle down all over my face. I think I will try to bring an umbrella just in case.


How can you like Trump and not like Trickle down economics?

Trickle down economics isn't just limited to republicans as democrats have their own variety.

We live under corporate serfdom and this will only get worse with time.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:34 am

Seriously?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25350
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Seriously?

Is that a trick question?
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:05 am

No.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25350
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:21 pm

Everyone gets breaks, but Socialists always want for happy people to be made unhappy. So it is not enough for a Socialist to see poverty alleviated, also wealth must be destroyed. But it is never enough - when they have murdered everyone who had a good life, they still stand there cursing and blaming all that was good before they came in, blaming it for their wretchedness, their unhappiness.

It takes a human brain to be so thoroughly wretched and wicked as a Socialist can be. So many errors made at once! Truly miraculous evil.
Thunderbolt steers all things.
http://beforethelight.forumotion.com - Tree of Life Academy
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7574
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:47 am

Does it make a billionaire less happy if he pays 100000 more in taxes over a year?

What about a wage slave making 15000 a year? How much help is it for him to get 60 extra dollars in a year?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25350
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Everyone gets breaks, but Socialists always want for happy people to be made unhappy. So it is not enough for a Socialist to see poverty alleviated, also wealth must be destroyed. But it is never enough - when they have murdered everyone who had a good life, they still stand there cursing and blaming all that was good before they came in, blaming it for their wretchedness, their unhappiness.

It takes a human brain to be so thoroughly wretched and wicked as a Socialist can be. So many errors made at once! Truly miraculous evil.

Everyone gets breaks? Have you even read the tax bill?
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Does it make a billionaire less happy if he pays 100000 more in taxes over a year?

What about a wage slave making 15000 a year? How much help is it for him to get 60 extra dollars in a year?

With sixty dollars extra each year we can all buy cigarettes, booze, and pain killers to numb ourselves to death after the government constantly reams us up the ass collectively.

As usual the United States government is fair and balanced supposedly...... 8-[

If people haven't figured it out yet we live under a corporate banking oligarchic dictatorship.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:22 pm

A wage slave barely pays taxes in the first place. Certainly not now the Obolkopentalty has been abolished. That saves all of you 1000 dollars a year. But because Trump is slandered in media in which you so firmly believe, you have no gratitude.
Its not about happiness, but about making production-industry possible in the US.

I suppose none of you know that Europe has a 20 percent corporate tax rate.
Thunderbolt steers all things.
http://beforethelight.forumotion.com - Tree of Life Academy
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7574
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:43 pm

The penalty for not having insurance didn't apply to wage slave incomes, so that's kind of moot.

The U.S. had a 35 percent corporate rate, but that was effectively 17.5 all along given the loophole allowing overseas tax havens. Not to mention that with deductions and credits companies pay even less. If you run a company in the U.S. and you're paying a double digit effective tax rate, then you should have fired your accountant long ago. Only Trump voters seem to think that companies are actually giving up a third of their revenue. They're just not and they never have.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25350
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:10 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:The penalty for not having insurance didn't apply to wage slave incomes, so that's kind of moot.

The U.S. had a 35 percent corporate rate, but that was effectively 17.5 all along given the loophole allowing overseas tax havens. Not to mention that with deductions and credits companies pay even less. If you run a company in the U.S. and you're paying a double digit effective tax rate, then you should have fired your accountant long ago. Only Trump voters seem to think that companies are actually giving up a third of their revenue. They're just not and they never have.

That's not technically true as I was fined $165.00 for not having medical insurance where I haven't seen a refund from that since then. I was nowhere near making a lot of money either.

You are correct however that corporations and wealthy people find all sorts of loopholes in not paying taxes where a majority of taxes is paid by working stiffs or the poor.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:17 am

Fixed Cross wrote:A wage slave barely pays taxes in the first place. Certainly not now the Obolkopentalty has been abolished. That saves all of you 1000 dollars a year. But because Trump is slandered in media in which you so firmly believe, you have no gratitude.
Its not about happiness, but about making production-industry possible in the US.

I suppose none of you know that Europe has a 20 percent corporate tax rate.

A wage slave doesn't pay much taxes as a wealthy person by comparison simply for the fact they don't have much of an income to tax! I make less than $20,000.00 a year whereas a wealthy person can make that in a day, week, or in a single month, think about that. Nonetheless a poor working class person does pay income taxes which for me is just another form of fraud amongst numerous others.

$1000.00 a year? I'll believe it when I see it which I doubt me or anyone else will ever see that.

[Unless you're a female that pops out kids like pezer candy applying for child tax credits.]

The living standards declining or dropping due to job outsourcing and deindustrialization by corporations where the value of people's money is worth a lot less with added inflation might as well be called a corporate tax within the United States.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Greater Israel

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby Fixed Cross » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:31 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:A wage slave barely pays taxes in the first place. Certainly not now the Obolkopentalty has been abolished. That saves all of you 1000 dollars a year. But because Trump is slandered in media in which you so firmly believe, you have no gratitude.
Its not about happiness, but about making production-industry possible in the US.

I suppose none of you know that Europe has a 20 percent corporate tax rate.

A wage slave doesn't pay much taxes as a wealthy person by comparison simply for the fact they don't have much of an income to tax!

Exactly!
So whats to whine about?

Oh I see.

I make less than $20,000.00 a year whereas a wealthy person can make that in a day, week, or in a single month, think about that. Nonetheless a poor working class person does pay income taxes which for me is just another form of fraud amongst numerous others.

Dude. Yes. We know the world is one big Fraud for you.
When someone gives you things to alleviate your horrid suffering life, you still think of that benefactor as a fraud. You probably think your mother is a fraud for having birthed you.

$1000.00 a year? I'll believe it when I see it which I doubt me or anyone else will ever see that.

[Unless you're a female that pops out kids like pezer candy applying for child tax credits.]

Haha, as I was saying.

The living standards declining or dropping due to job outsourcing and deindustrialization by corporations where the value of people's money is worth a lot less with added inflation might as well be called a corporate tax within the United States.

And you think the guy resolving that problem is.....


...



...

wait for it...


...


A fraud.
Thunderbolt steers all things.
http://beforethelight.forumotion.com - Tree of Life Academy
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7574
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: The Tax Bill

Postby captaincrunk » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:A wage slave barely pays taxes in the first place. Certainly not now the Obolkopentalty has been abolished. That saves all of you 1000 dollars a year. But because Trump is slandered in media in which you so firmly believe, you have no gratitude.
Its not about happiness, but about making production-industry possible in the US.

I suppose none of you know that Europe has a 20 percent corporate tax rate.

It only saved you 1,000 if you didn't have health insurance, and a massive majority of people do and did.
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Previous

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users