What are you doing? (Part 1)

How can one feel better and worse at the same time? :-k

I’m watching the world burn

I’m celebrating Christmas.
Merry Christmas to everyone. :angelic-cyan: :occasion-santa: :occasion-snowman: :occasion-xmas:

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Wendy, I love the cat - it gave me a good laugh.

Merry Christmas, all.

The video below (30 mins) is a parody of A Christmas Carol produced and acted by YouTube personalities and friends who have had their videos demonetized because YouTube says their content doesn’t fit well with their corporate advertisers – i.e. political correct censorship.

Those who follow these YouTubers or have been following the censorship roll-out will probably pick up on some of the insider jokes and memes but even if you you haven’t, this production is just plain awesome.

Vive la liberté d’expression!!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C01cAZLSVJI[/youtube]

Just finished preparing mandarin oranged Jello for our Christmas gathering and getting ready to watch some Blender tutorials. Should I let Joker open one of his presents tonight? He knows what it is and the waiting is killing him. :evilfun: :laughing:

Here’s to the real modern spirit of Christmas:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economics_of_Christmas

@ EVERYBODY.

Merry Christmas. :occasion-santa:

Alter_Flecken_in_Freudenberg.jpg

Arminius,

Did Santa deliver? :-k Oh and Happy Belated Birthday too! :occasion-cake:

Thank you very much.

And: Santa did not deliver, but the Christkind (“Christ-Kind” = “Christ Kid” [“Christ Child”]) did. :wink:

Did Santa deliver to you and Joker?

He did…about two inches among other gifts such as well being, welcoming family, and soon…great food. What’s delivered on the inside is much more important than what is delivered on the outside anyway, so I’m happy for you. Be well throughout the holiday season! :occasion-santa:

Make sure you set goal for next year! and make sure you get your body fat down to 10%

…realising that I thought that I could fit much more of my Christmas meal in my belly than I thought I could. :neutral_face:

I guess I know what I’m having for supper. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks a lot again. The same to you!
The Christkind deliverd “materialistic” things too, for example: a really good book and a bottle of really good whiskey ( :occasion-xmas: ) …

I could go for a nice white or red Zinfandel right now.

Cinnamon and raisin noodle strudels are in the oven.

At the bar?
See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190045&start=25#p2595158. :occasion-santa: :occasion-xmas:

Yeah, I vaguely remember that night in retrospect. No, I don’t really go to bars all that much.

It is better to just drink at home I think.

Wondering, don’t women who are in relationships cook for their loved ones anymore?

My Sister’s fiance gets excited when she speaks of cooking…anything. wtf? My other Sister’s boyfriend ate my Mother’s Christmas dinner like he’d not eaten home cooking in years and that Sister can cook when she puts her mind to it. Even my Mom is slacking so that her husband is always asking me what I have been preparing and is envious of Joker. Five nights or more a week, I offer a home cooked meal. What is going on ladies?