All types . . .

They say it takes all types to make the world go around - surely this holds for smaller societies too such as townships or even internet societies.

Here we sit atop our philosophical mountain tops expressing opinions and putting forward potentials for the best ways to do things.

I rarely see mention of what it is that we expect the “little people” to do within our ideal versions of living.
Where do the little people fit in - they are not philosophically minded and usually have a dilute way of thinking about existence.
Why would they even want a part of what anyone one of us would offer?

I am asking what should we expect most people to do. Are they just the workers? Do you have any idea of where they would fit into your ideal society?

How do we keep everybody happy?

Ideas and thoughts appreciated.

We look for commonalities.

There was some dude who named himself “Buddha” meaning, “awakened one” - Buddha had a technique of commonality called “suffering”," we all suffer, that is bad, listen to me, I figured out how to stop it"

Actually, the reality of life is that everyone enjoys a measure of suffering to have the vitality of life. What people don’t want is torment or agony.

I bring people together in a way you can demonstrate so we can demonstrably do something that we know betters us: reducing sexual stratification with a world full of intentional communities. This can be falsified by everyone. Sex is almost universal in the species, and most of all, it is tangible, both rewards and goals, to make us tangibly feel better about ourselves by using systems of better communication for better outcomes that we can falsify.

Even the idea of our hero being born a virgin, shames us all… this is no messiah!!!

Life is very simple to correct: we build intentional communities to reduce sexual stratification, moving us from war to peace minds. It should have always been this way, but if it had, none of us would be here in this context.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

Commonality - I was giving this some thought and reversed my logic to what the big people would do and came to realize the commonality.

The commonality is what holds the community together.

Let the masses be the masses >> if they want to be ruled then so be it.