The Kratz Win Red Territory

The plot for Murrka thickens.
Trump trumped party politics but now the Kratz trump party politics statewise.
Riding in on horseback wasn’t smart. Nor was Trumps urge.
Too much paritsanity.
So what we get now is further anarrrkhy. And a further stalling of the political system while the economy soars and hearts beat to drums in the deep.

I do think there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. For Republicans certainly. It’s not like any old Republican hardliner is as good as Trump, who convinced me for the first time in my life that Republicans aren’t always pieces of shit.

After a year of true forward march we get a situation.
About time. We might have made a mistake first. This way, we can attribute it to causes rather than to weakness. Learn rather than repent. Evolve rather than shirk back into the trenches. [i]There are no trenches, just fever now. Make use of it and dream big. Walls and guns aren’t big enough, horses aren’t bling enough and and certainly not fast enough come get me. I am spirit, I am US I am transient and I am alien and I am young but life is dead in me what do I vote?

I want my abortions.[/i]
(who fucking focusses on abortion as the main negative of a candidate? Who do you think voted against you? He may not have all that much experience with women after all.)

Maybe there isn’t a lot wrong with the guy who won. I know nothing about him except that he is pro abortion. Thats doesn’t mean he is corrupt and it sounds like they didn’t have much on him otherwise. The meek shall inherit the Earth. Elections are won kneeling in barns, not riding in on high horses.

I ask for the privilege to serve.

Fixed, he was thrown off the bench twice for violating court orders. Take away the narrative about his son’s rap sheet, and take away the one about his proclivity for underage girls, and there’s still plenty or things to hate about him.

People didn’t vote left because of abortion rights, they did so to try and avoid the embarrassment that would come from being represented by Moore. Shit man, I even got off my ass and voted against the guy.

One of the court orders he violated was about him removing a humongous monument to the 10 commandments from the lobby of his courthouse when he was supreme justice of the Alabama supreme court. The constitution here is understood to say that there is to be a separation of church and state. Ironically, when I voted today, I had to go into a church to do so, and there were jesus decorations and shit everywhere in the room where the actual voting took place.

Jones, his opponent, is the guy who finally prosecuted the old dudes who blew up the 16th street church here back in the days of MLK and those guys. He’s also only a democrat or liberal inasmuch as one could be in the political climate here. Basically, he’d be a republican anywhere else. I don’t think he wants to legalize weed, or stop building prisons, or restructure student loans, or give money to poor people. He just wants to be in office, and he wasn’t Roy Moore, so he got in. Don’t worry man. An Alabama democrat may actually vote with Trump sometimes because as I said, a democrat from Alabama may lean further right than some republicans from other places.

I like that.
What Ive seen from Moore is a bit… curious. What Ive seen from Jones is that he was very tired. That’s not a bad thing.

Usage of the name Kratz is interesting here.

No one cares about abortion.