What are you doing? (Part 1)

Thanks, Arminius with much seasonal cheer right back at you. Christmas snow is an easy one for Santa, well his friend, Jack Frost, covers those requests. Are you sure that is your wish?

My wish is to have a white Christmas - not more.

Watching prepper vids. Do you ever just get in the mood to “rough it” outdoors? I’m so in that mood.

Today’s tips…did pick up a few pointers about digestion meds and using cargo tape as tinder drying in wet conditions.

Transitioning from Fall cleaning to wrapping Christmas presents. :occasion-santa:

Watching the movie, American Blackout-Cyber Attack aired on the National Geographic Channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNfJkMPTtWQ&t=3405s

The amount of unprepared people coupled with their general stupidity is unbelievable. ](*,)

Christmas season - What a royal headache!!

^^^ not impressed

vvv impressed :sunglasses:

Well, Cotton was training Joker and I…he’s that advanced. :wink:

Loved your gif though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Shopping online for clothes, which I will instead of ordering online pick up sometime this week at the actual store.

The verdict is not out. Trying Stevia in my coffee to cut down on sugar. Wow, sweet as hell. They would have to put a twice over chemical reaction, Erythritol, in it, but advertise it as natural which is bumpkus.

My insurance company just sent me a notice stating that it overpaid on claim for doctor’s visit in March 2016. Those fuckers. I’m going to send them a greeting card, wishing them a happy 2016!

How can one feel better and worse at the same time? :-k

I’m watching the world burn

I’m celebrating Christmas.
Merry Christmas to everyone. :angelic-cyan: :occasion-santa: :occasion-snowman: :occasion-xmas:

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Wendy, I love the cat - it gave me a good laugh.

Merry Christmas, all.

The video below (30 mins) is a parody of A Christmas Carol produced and acted by YouTube personalities and friends who have had their videos demonetized because YouTube says their content doesn’t fit well with their corporate advertisers – i.e. political correct censorship.

Those who follow these YouTubers or have been following the censorship roll-out will probably pick up on some of the insider jokes and memes but even if you you haven’t, this production is just plain awesome.

Vive la liberté d’expression!!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C01cAZLSVJI[/youtube]

Just finished preparing mandarin oranged Jello for our Christmas gathering and getting ready to watch some Blender tutorials. Should I let Joker open one of his presents tonight? He knows what it is and the waiting is killing him. :evilfun: :laughing:

Here’s to the real modern spirit of Christmas:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economics_of_Christmas

@ EVERYBODY.

Merry Christmas. :occasion-santa:

Alter_Flecken_in_Freudenberg.jpg