IDF

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

IDF

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:03 pm

They seem to be in their element.
https://www.rt.com/news/413275-israeli- ... estinians/

It is very good to be fighting for such a completely honourable cause, as to have the right to carry ones ancestors name.

Damned be anyone who denies the Jews the right to have Jerusalem, the city they built, as their capital. I can not comprehend the depravity that would oppose this.
Last edited by Fixed Cross on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thunderbolt steers all things.
http://beforethelight.forumotion.com - Tree of Life Academy
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Re: Nice to be in the IDF now.

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:12 pm

I think any nation that "warns" about the recognition of the actual Capital of Israel which happens to be the oldest capital in the world and one about which no one has an excuse of not knowing about, should be prepared to have its own capital taken away.

I warn the French that it is very unwise to acknowledge Paris as their Capital. A lot of muslims live there you know. Paris is really Algeria's capital.
Be careful there, Frenchies.
Last edited by Fixed Cross on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Re: Nice to be in the IDF now.

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:15 pm

It seems Saudi Arabia is a bit wiser now. They realize that if they don't allow the Jews their holy city of origin, the Jews might not be so inclined to tolerate the existence of their most holy city. And that would really be a darned shame.

Paris may become another "eternal muslim capital", if they want that. It would not have my blessing, but if they want that, its not my capital. They can give it away if they please. But for them to insist that another nation, far older than they, give away its own capital, because a bunch of illiterate pedophiles insist.... is really very Vichy.
Last edited by Fixed Cross on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Re: IDF

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 pm

PALESTINIAN:
"We raped your daughter like, twenty times man. How dare you say she is your daughter! We will rape her again to prove she is our daughter!"
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:10 pm

While I don't like Muslims or Islam I do hope Hezbollah, Hamas, and Iran decimate Israel as it is a sick country not to mention the capital of Zionism. Every affront against global Jewry makes me smile as if it was my birthday.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:While I don't like Muslims or Islam I do hope Hezbollah, Hamas, and Iran decimate Israel as it is a sick country not to mention the capital of Zionism. Every affront against global Jewry makes me smile as if it was my birthday.

No shit, worm.

Thats the main problem the Palestinians have, "friends", wormed up in their cowardice, that pretend to be on their side. They think that you, or some other armchair social justice warrior, will come to fight on their side. They havent quite fathomed something quite so weak as you could ... "exist". In this sense the US is indeed "The Great Satan" - full of wannabe Hitlers without spines.

You need to be purged.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Rabbi Shekelstein » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:55 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:While I don't like Muslims or Islam I do hope Hezbollah, Hamas, and Iran decimate Israel as it is a sick country not to mention the capital of Zionism. Every affront against global Jewry makes me smile as if it was my birthday.

No shit, worm.

Thats the main problem the Palestinians have, "friends", wormed up in their cowardice, that pretend to be on their side. They think that you, or some other armchair social justice warrior, will come to fight on their side. They havent quite fathomed something quite so weak as you could ... "exist". In this sense the US is indeed "The Great Satan" - full of wannabe Hitlers without spines.

You need to be purged.

Hasbara kosher trolling....
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Rabbi Shekelstein
New World Order Enthusiast

Return to Current Events