The most famous "GOD" religions have the same abomination

We are not each other’s property.

Very simple.

You are not MY postmates, you are people I post with.

Think of the Bible “These are MY people”. “Render into Caesar what is caesars, render unto God what is Gods”. Or Hinduism “everyone is mine”

Think of relationships, “my wife, my husband, my partner”. No!! I love them, they love me, we love each other". Very simple. Huge difference!

“These are MY children”. No!! You gave birth to them, you nurture and protect them, and you have parental priority as the birth person unless you abuse it.

Etc…

We use belongings to live our lives, belongings are not people… to this regard we attempt to respect the having of belongings…

I give the analogy of the tepee … if nobody respects your living area, then hundreds of people lay on you and smother you to death… which is absurd! As a simple example of respecting property. We are our property. We can be with each other, but not for each other, if that subtle difference makes sense

All of this topic is about the way in which you have relationships, sometimes there is more power in contexts, but never ownership, it can be loving or abusive

Of all the religions, the worst is Islam where Muslims are slaves [literally] to Allah. The central theme of Islam is ‘submit.’ As such a Muslim must act accordingly like what a slave is generally understood to behave.

19:93 [Pickthall] There is none in the heavens and the earth but cometh unto the Beneficent as a slave.

What is abominable with Islam is the Quran contains tons of evil elements which a Muslim as a slave must comply without question.

Re:
Paul identifies himself and Timothy as slaves of Christ Jesus (Phil 1:1).
Not too sure if this is applicable to all Christians.
However there is a control against evils and violence in the NT where there is are overriding pacifist maxims, i.e. ‘Love your enemies’ love your neighbors, give the other cheek, etc.