What's for dinner?

Chicken stew with green beans, great northern beans, onions, corn, and barley with two shakes of cayenne pepper ta boot.

Macaroni and cheese with diced ham.

Fried potatoes, onions, and ground beef smothered in brown gravy.

Spaghetti-courgette bolognese… all Organic.

Have a nice meal, Mags. :slight_smile:

I like noodles very much, especially the German version “Spätzle”.

From another thread:

Do you like that? :slight_smile:

NOTE TO SELF:

Never enter this thread again. I am starving now. I can almost taste that food.

Tater tot casserole and a salad.

Ham steaks, baked potatoes, and garlic peppered broccoli, for dessert a blonde, chocolate chip brownie. The batter was delicious…yes, I licked the bowl. :smiley:

Beef stew and salads.

Beanies & weenies with a side of cheesy broccoli.

Guacamole, onions, asparagus, garlic, flaxseed, chia, sesame, cayenne … on celery sticks (with grapefruit juice).

JSS,
That is some mixture…could surely stand in for coffee in the pick-me-up dept. with the crunch of the celery, the heat of the cayenne, and the tart of the juice after which you’d be wide awake. Zing!

Actually, I forgot the Lemon. And it has the options of Cinnamon-orange juice or Lemonade.
I call it “Arteriole Draino”. :sunglasses:

Hamburgers, twice baked potatoes, and sauced black beans. :-k Hmm, my first go with black beans which taste very much like butter beans but with a jalapeno kick.

Salmon burgers and green bean casserole.

All the things I can’t eat, but the last dish definitely looked delicious… to me.

My meals have been varied, but I do fancy having that bolognese again… to go in a sweet baked-potato, or a pepper, or even a butternut squash.

One of these ended up on my dinner plate this Christmas… cooked, of course… together with crispy as roast potatoes, roasted carrots and parsnips… which I didn’t eat, red kidney bean cassoulet, and a tomato yellow pepper and pomegranate infused gravy - a few mouthfuls later and I was full. :neutral_face: Guess what I’m having for supper. :stuck_out_tongue:

Chili. Joker told me that the chili dish began with the Aztecs who ate their chili with the hearts of human sacrifices mixed in as the featured meat. I will never think of chili in the same way again. :confused:

So I haven’t posted any food pics in a minute, but I have been eating. He’s a sampling of some of the shit I’ve shoved into my pie hole as of late.

And some more…