"Fake News" is a tautology )or)

I think
but of course not all fake is news.

Still I don’t say “News Fake” = “Fake News”.

Is Fake really a word?
It looks weird. I wrote it too may times.

Maybe you just shouldn’t capitalize it.

To me it feels weird to apply the word “fake” to news

To me it seems that news labeled as fake doesn’t meet the standard of fake (e.g. a fabrication, or false)

But rather news that is “suggestive” of a dissenting political opinion seems to me to be what is labeled as fake

I don’t think “fake news” really means anything. Its about as effective as accusing the presenter of having cooties

Your post dovetails with some thoughts that rattled around in my mostly empty brain this morning.

Humanity’s insatiable thirst for “Truth” … diminished to “truth” by an infinitely small percentage of the human family all across time and space.

Inserting the adjective “fake” simply manifests their desperation … the tide seems to be turning against them.

Yeah its weird. The word becomes more and more important.
The word is the world in as far as we address it collectively. It needs to be clean.

Everything is fake and everything is propaganda. Too few are able to discern between propaganda and reality.

Trump gets to be president by being the exception.
All one can do with News is play with it.

That is the appearance but only unquestionable mindless drones accept appearances alone without looking under the surface of things beneath. There is no modern leader or political party I trust and have faith in. For me this is the era of anti trust and disillusionment.

Nobody is worthy of trust, faith, or allegiance towards. The modern world is best illustrated as a zero sum game where everybody is out for themselves often enough at the expense of others where politicians being no different.

What profundity!! :slight_smile:
Better I check my assumptions. :slight_smile:

1. “word” in your first sentence as a synonym for “truth”

2. “word” in your 2nd sentence as a synonym for “Truth”

3. “It needs to be clean” … as in … “Who can make the muddy water clear?” Lao Tzu

Word, nigga