What are you doing? (Part 1)

Another day nearly tipping 90f and it is not officially summer yet. Chance of a shower late afternoon.

It is going to be a long hot summer. Ugh.

SM,

Let’s swap! My offer to swap out locations still stands. :stuck_out_tongue: You can bake meat pies here and I will tend to your petting zoo there. :wink:

Reminiscing in my music thread. :sunglasses:

Window shopping for an artificial pre-lit Christmas tree. I’ve also got my eyes on some musical chaser lights that plays up to 25 carols. I love the lights choreographed with the holiday sounds. :occasion-santa:

What are you cooking for Thanksgiving?

We’re having a huge (typical) buffet spread for 30+ people with my contributions being…
My Great Aunts Noodle Strudel dessert
Green beans sauteed in bacon and onion

I am working in my High-Tech Autoclave Germfree Mobile Laboratory with scientific support staff - again.

By the way:

Will we get Gifts for Christmas this year again? :slight_smile:
Or have we been too naughty, too bad, too wicked? :frowning:

Oh, the cuckoo of one of my cuckoo clocks just “told” me that we still have to wait. :frowning:

Schwarzwaldkuckucksuhren.jpg

That is hard work!

Best if you bewitch Joker and be his Caribbean Queen. Much more fun.

youtu.be/Tlp2MZ7gtpM

So still just fantasizing, huh.
:wink:

Just wait. Tomorrow I will park my High-Tech Autoclave Germfree Mobile Laboratory right at your doorstep.

Just give me you address by private message and I will be at your doorstep tomorrow morning.

Maybe we will have breakfast then together.

Do you like germfree food?

I am waiting.

[tab]I am also waiting for the gifts. :slight_smile:

[/tab]

Neither of us have any interest in the Caribbean, but well, Australia on the other hand is well worth investigating. O:)

Boiling golden raisins.

Happy Thanksgiving ILPers! :smiley:

You mean, Happy Thankstaking day?

youtube.com/watch?v=OW0s8ToCyU8

#-o

The turkey was ever so moist. Scrumptious! :mrgreen:

Will be attending another, more intimate Thanksgiving (…giving Pandabear, giving!) shortly. Looking ahead, I believe that there are to be three X-mas gatherings next month. In my family, you gain double the average ten seasonal pounds since our motto is eat until you hate yourself. :laughing:

There are lots of things we should be grateful for among which is the fact that humans are the only mammal that develop breasts which remain permanently enlarged? [-o< O:)

Good Mo(u)rning.

So, in 1970 you got mourning as the second reason for celebrating a national day of remembrance on the same calendar day. In other words: Since 1970 you have been celebrating Thanksgiving and Thankstaking on the same calendar day. :-k

Xmas 2017a.jpg
Cotton supervised Joker’s and my work on our tree…it passed. :occasion-snowman:

Nice. :slight_smile:

Do you have already snow over there ( in Iowa [?] ) ?

Many greetings to you and Joker - and the dog.

I hope that we will have snow on the 24th of December.