name that tune...

female vocalist – to be or not to be a feminist? to have or not to have a baby?

[b]a powerful [myth] is on the street…and it is indoors…when were you last kissed…and i’m not alone…though alone right now is how i feel…and i’m not a clone…i look at the life i’ve made thinking i’d trade it for no baby…no baby…no baby…

Automatically that’s the way it happened just years ago …could have that been me…walking blind into what I didn’t know…and maybe nothing’s change…i’m as blind as i think i’m open…i’m brainwashed and well trained…ignoring truth as it pokes me in the side…and while i’m waiting for wisdom come…cat’s got more than my tongue…and i’ve got no baby…no baby…no baby…

i’ve got enough to eat…i’vr got my senses…and some real good friends…in the winter i’ve got heat…in summer i’ve got breezes blowing in…i’ve got the morning sun…and the moon at night just like the song…and i’m not the only one…to have this lonesome feeling come along…got a lot to be thankful for…but today i want more…no baby…no baby…no baby…[/b]

female vocalist

[b]they say that space is the final frontier…and that we are the pioneers…if that’s the case we have the opportunity to set our own course…we can chose now whether to continue the ways of man on earth…or we redefine ourselves with nothing but the future before us…

where are the space travelers…they took us by surprise…the space travelers…flying through the sky[/b]

hardcore

i’m gonna [tease] you…I’m gonna [tease] you…i’m gonna kill you…i’m gonna kill you…you’re so pretty…you’re so sweet miss cutie-pie…you’re so pretty…you’re so sweet miss cutie-pie…i’m gonna bring you down…i’m gonna a bring you down…i’m gonna kill you…i’m gonna kill you

it’s such an evil eye…evil eye…evil eye.
It’s such an evil evil…evil eye…
i sleep in a hole under the sky…i get mistaken for your average guy…stalking to his comfortable home…i see it all…i see the fire and chrome…
cold is the hunter…warm is the blade…the ground is hard…so is the spade…we live like garbage stinking flies…don’t you put no penny on my evil eye…it’s such and evil eye…evil eye.

blues tune

i got to cut down on your [business]…cut down on your [business]…there ain’t nobody working but me…spending all my money on the money tree…i told you that i loved you…you looked at me and smiled…you walked away [ ] as though i was a child…you wanna sleep with your back to me…i got to cut down on your [business]…there ain’t nobody working but me…spending all my money on the money tree.

you say you’re staying out of sight… you’re [ ] is hidden by the night…i want to tell you some things i think that you should know…i’ll take the time…cause you can be found under a [ ] underground…laying low…laying low…you say you didn’t realize…how hard it was but you got wise…i know you’re there…and even you know where…doesn’t it show…laying low

can’t put me in a small box…and ask me just how i am…so far…fine…thank you…goosedown and playgrounds and prom gowns…falling all around inside my little head…playgrounds and prom gowns and funny clowns…flying all around inside my head…and my loose ties are a tight knit…when i wake up looking out my window…still in a small town

female vocalist

down in the harbor i see boats in a row…the ice cold wind…is biting my back…the ship comes slowly from [around the bend]…a ship comes slowly…there’s a heavy sea running…far off in the distance a see a ship in the ice…a ship comes slowly…a ship comes slowly

male vocalist…dreamy but glum song

the leaves are turning colors sun is sinking down…i really don’t mind the change…you used to hold my hand so tight…running and laughing through meadows of moonlit night…but a dark cloud comes around…and the rain is falling down…i really don’t mind the rain but day after day it seems to come my way

Trance/electronic song that repeats over and over again:

blow your house down…blow your house down…blow your house down…so blow already…so blow already…blow your house down

Trance/electronic song that repeats over and over again:

is everybody ready…is everybody ready…is everybody ready…alright now here we go…what power do you bring here…what power do you bring here…mine

Poor recording of this one…can barely make out any words. my guess: it’s called “name that sin”

name that sin…name that sin…before i catch my breath …[ ] on the door…name that sin…name that sin…name that sin…everything is stripped and torn and hidden in the mine…name that sin…name that sin

female vocalist…powerful song

i see a weeping man by the sea…i hear a thousand telephones ringing…i smell the scent of a rotting geraneum…i see the madman who shakes [ ]…please help me…i’m so empty…i’m so empty…tired of visionless searching…i see a weeping man by the sea…I hear a thousand telephones ringing…

Great trumpet fanfare “in the mix”…really bizarre song

they stole my food stamps and sold them to the rats…i tried to get out of my car and honk for help…but the snakes are inside here with the cockaroaches…i ain’t been to bed for a week and i know that my wife is sleeping with the b…well sure mr president where can i get a job…and i know that my wife’s bee sleeping with the b.

powerful female vocal

violation breaking my will…breaking her flesh…innocent girl…violation beauty is waking…violation animal fever…into the fire…[ ] the scream…pretty boy never follow the rules…pretty boy you’re the fire of the earth…the cruelty of love now in babylon’s birth…you’re out in the nightlife catching the [ ]…flesh is the prison…flesh is the game…the kingdom of spirit is lying in wait…

classis new wave song

[b]it was a cold day…I was sad today…i had nothing to do…so i thought about you…and then a friend said let’s go for a walk…just to clear the air…and i thought about you…on the way down we stopped at your house…but you sent me away…what could i do…i couldn’t believe all the things you say…you say it’s the truth…you say it’s the truth…clocks keep ticking…days keep passing

Then endless refrains of “without you”[/b]

sweet sweet honey sweet you’re every moving target…you turn me on and that’s for sure…i give you all my good time love…i won’t run away cause you’re sweet…honey sweet…baby bay don’t hold back…tonight you won’t need no substitute…honey sweet…you’re a sheer delight…can i shoot the moon tonight…with your [ ] glasses

male vocalist

i met my true love by the mouth of the river…we got through talking…and I thought I could love her…she gave me whiskey and i tried to forget…but i could not be free…i’m looking for the king of love…i left the country and came to the city…they tried to break me and i filled up with pity…though my spirir grew stronger…and the big world keeps turning…keeps turning…keeps turning…we could be free…you and me…if we could find the king of love…the king of love

i was looking for a friend of mine …yeah, looking for a friend of mine…out of doors the houses looked the same…i walked round and round…they nailed me to a tree…trying to find a clue…trying to find a way to get out…i was looking for a friend of mine…no place to start…no place to go…and i was looking for a friend of mine

pins and needles walk back from another bad dream…study chinese diagrams of the pressure points…my areas of tenderness…touch sense…touch sense…touch sensitivity…electronic waves and razor blades…sodium pentathal…touch sense…touch sense…touch sensitivity…I can’t see…I can’t feel…I can’t smell…I can’t tell…I can’t tell…