name that tune...

this one is also on page one. but I could make out the lyrics better this time
female vocalist

[b]be silent my heart…for the [space?] cannot hear you…be silent my heart until dawn is coming…yesterday my thoughts were a boat sailing amidst the waves in the sea…moving from one land to another…i shall return with the empty boat…still i was between the sea and the sky

then the melody changes…like two songs for the price of one

thereafter i entered the harbor of the isle…the people were [ ] and singing of merry men…the sons invited me to enter the city…the boat was beautifully decorated…the brilliance of my boat had rendered them blind.[/b]

trance/ambient song in which it sounds like someone is saying “it’s the same place, same time” over and over again.

Tunes likely this [mostly instrumental] are particularly hard to find on youtube because there are little or no lyrics to search for

trance song

i’ve got a problem…i’ve got an affliction…it’s like bad fiction…i’ve got an addiction…you look so pretty in that oriental dress…i’ve got a problem…i’ve got an affliction…it’s like bad fiction…i’ve got an addiction

happy new year… on the streets of seduction… in the tenements of yearning… down the corridors of passion… to a place i keep returning… i stand in the shadow of what lies ahead with a beggar’s majesty …in the chamber of horror…on the ladder of success…i’m hearing again all the things that you said in the shadow of what lies ahead…with a beggar’s majesty…happy new year…in the halls of hysteria…happy new year

Here’s one I thought that I had found but when I ran another lyric search — nothing.

Oh but i don’t know what to say…and i’m sure it won’t make no difference anyway…i’m looking for the girl from the big store…i’m looking for the girl who never [calls]…send my love to the girl next door…i’m sure she know…i’m sure she knows.

the race is on for just how long…they attack they defend…to reach the end…see how they run…see how they run…see how they run… they race to the top…until they drop…and they take the pain…is it all in vain…see how they run…see how they run…now they’ve lost their minds and they seek to find…the very top of that hill…and some of them will…see how they run

i’ve forgotten how to breathe…if i think i think of you…i felt so good i almost forgot about you…I forgot how to cry…I forgot that i could die…and i’m so sick of what i need…i could close my eyes and fall…when i opened my eyes [there was a touch of blue]…i felt so good i almost forgot about you

have you murder in your heart…put your finger on a problem…did your temper boil…did you melt down…did your blood run cold…wash the print from your finger…dry the stains on your clothes…wash the sound from you ears…the smell from your nose…wipe the smugs from their faces…did you do it for love…did you do it for free… did you do it because nobody notices

female vocalist – to be or not to be a feminist? to have or not to have a baby?

[b]a powerful [myth] is on the street…and it is indoors…when were you last kissed…and i’m not alone…though alone right now is how i feel…and i’m not a clone…i look at the life i’ve made thinking i’d trade it for no baby…no baby…no baby…

Automatically that’s the way it happened just years ago …could have that been me…walking blind into what I didn’t know…and maybe nothing’s change…i’m as blind as i think i’m open…i’m brainwashed and well trained…ignoring truth as it pokes me in the side…and while i’m waiting for wisdom come…cat’s got more than my tongue…and i’ve got no baby…no baby…no baby…

i’ve got enough to eat…i’vr got my senses…and some real good friends…in the winter i’ve got heat…in summer i’ve got breezes blowing in…i’ve got the morning sun…and the moon at night just like the song…and i’m not the only one…to have this lonesome feeling come along…got a lot to be thankful for…but today i want more…no baby…no baby…no baby…[/b]

female vocalist

[b]they say that space is the final frontier…and that we are the pioneers…if that’s the case we have the opportunity to set our own course…we can chose now whether to continue the ways of man on earth…or we redefine ourselves with nothing but the future before us…

where are the space travelers…they took us by surprise…the space travelers…flying through the sky[/b]

hardcore

i’m gonna [tease] you…I’m gonna [tease] you…i’m gonna kill you…i’m gonna kill you…you’re so pretty…you’re so sweet miss cutie-pie…you’re so pretty…you’re so sweet miss cutie-pie…i’m gonna bring you down…i’m gonna a bring you down…i’m gonna kill you…i’m gonna kill you

it’s such an evil eye…evil eye…evil eye.
It’s such an evil evil…evil eye…
i sleep in a hole under the sky…i get mistaken for your average guy…stalking to his comfortable home…i see it all…i see the fire and chrome…
cold is the hunter…warm is the blade…the ground is hard…so is the spade…we live like garbage stinking flies…don’t you put no penny on my evil eye…it’s such and evil eye…evil eye.

blues tune

i got to cut down on your [business]…cut down on your [business]…there ain’t nobody working but me…spending all my money on the money tree…i told you that i loved you…you looked at me and smiled…you walked away [ ] as though i was a child…you wanna sleep with your back to me…i got to cut down on your [business]…there ain’t nobody working but me…spending all my money on the money tree.

you say you’re staying out of sight… you’re [ ] is hidden by the night…i want to tell you some things i think that you should know…i’ll take the time…cause you can be found under a [ ] underground…laying low…laying low…you say you didn’t realize…how hard it was but you got wise…i know you’re there…and even you know where…doesn’t it show…laying low

can’t put me in a small box…and ask me just how i am…so far…fine…thank you…goosedown and playgrounds and prom gowns…falling all around inside my little head…playgrounds and prom gowns and funny clowns…flying all around inside my head…and my loose ties are a tight knit…when i wake up looking out my window…still in a small town

female vocalist

down in the harbor i see boats in a row…the ice cold wind…is biting my back…the ship comes slowly from [around the bend]…a ship comes slowly…there’s a heavy sea running…far off in the distance a see a ship in the ice…a ship comes slowly…a ship comes slowly

male vocalist…dreamy but glum song

the leaves are turning colors sun is sinking down…i really don’t mind the change…you used to hold my hand so tight…running and laughing through meadows of moonlit night…but a dark cloud comes around…and the rain is falling down…i really don’t mind the rain but day after day it seems to come my way

Trance/electronic song that repeats over and over again:

blow your house down…blow your house down…blow your house down…so blow already…so blow already…blow your house down

Trance/electronic song that repeats over and over again:

is everybody ready…is everybody ready…is everybody ready…alright now here we go…what power do you bring here…what power do you bring here…mine

Poor recording of this one…can barely make out any words. my guess: it’s called “name that sin”

name that sin…name that sin…before i catch my breath …[ ] on the door…name that sin…name that sin…name that sin…everything is stripped and torn and hidden in the mine…name that sin…name that sin