Transgenderism as living in the ontic Excess as free will.

There is a theory postulated by Joseph Chambers a.k.a. Parodites, which configures into the implications of VO and wonderfully explicates these in terms I could never have divined - the interaction of the pure differences that are known to the value philosopher as self-valuings is not itself directly ontic or fixed, rather it is the perpetual conditioning of the self-valuings to each other without reconciling or reducing. It is the friction, essentially, who itself becomes the spirit, the movement, the thing that is in between al the dead things and embeds life and other phenomena.

This insight scales. We can also take the biological necessities of the sexes as the relatively ontic state and that which happens between them as the Excessus, a kind of author of possibility wherein things that may not comply with the root-laws take place, because they are temporal fleeting, of no consequence to the realm governed by these laws; they are ont top of it. In this sense the transgender is a “Uebermensch” - likely not one to Nietzsches tastes, but nonetheless it is skating that exists as a virtue of man having exhausted himself and some specimens not contending themselves with the state of affairs as biology prescribes.

Im not writing this for 1001, but because Ive now actually had the pleasure of acquainting a transgender person - a man who has become in some ways a woman - and this is a hell of a good guy, simply not a woman, sorry, but very cool in all his trying to be. I can see this person is happy with his change and being exceptionally productive in civilization because some ancient sex-hangup has been resolved. His sex is truly a private issue now, not belonging to nature but to his own will, which has pretty much set itself free by this act.

Weird. But I am glad, as it provides a lot of hope in fact for civilization that transgenderism can be a symptom of a new sort of life breathing into the will. People aren’t as selfish anymore to simply want to breed, they actually want to create. Surely I have the pleasure of still being selfish - I now see this conservative drive to be what I was born as, as my personal attachment. Thats very cool. I don’t belong to anyone either. Just to my choice of being myself.

I must seriously note that none of this is based on anything Chambers might have written. His philosophy orients fruitfully on the Daemonism between the sexes. It is simply the case that this theory reveals all sorts of phenomena in contexts of laws that are actually predictive.

Where a gay person is often likely to orient more on society than on himself, as in gay people there is unfortunately still a predominance to self-loating and escapist routines, a transgender person escapes his escapism and simply cuts the chord to what another tries to hide from. It would be a hell ride to arrive at the decision, or a purgatory in any case. I am relieved to be able to value these resolutions, when they are arrived at through a personal and private struggle and not given in by parents or ideology, in terms of the will of the world.

Oh yeah there is such a thing. The Will of the World is value ontology. It is the philosophy of the internet.

Ahhhh, you can see some people are not the sex they were born with. Hard for the physicalists to deal with, but then they rule out many things, like astrology, say.

It is REEUWLY. hard to imagine for me to want to just… fucking, do that shit to myself.

AAAH
what.

I mean its another person but its still not cool.
Also concentration camps aren’t cool.
Hitler believe in astrology so there ya go!

A transgender person is living in denial. And it’s a terrible way to live. He will always be in dissonance with his own body.

In regards to children, if parents peddle such ambiguity to kids, going through adolescence will be even more confusing for these children. They are not just going counter so called rigid and fascist society, but counter nature itself. And it’s not free will but denial, calling itself free will, because you cannot escape yourself, except for suicide (in its various forms). And that is what is metaphorically happening. Self mutilation and suicide.
How long can this self destructive charade go on? Indefinitely? I don’t think so.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=qV8b8hsQups

(The message of the movement is that you are a “birth defect” in your natural form). Maybe the end goal is population control but it’s done through gaslighting, and further detaching those who are already detached and modernized, a new generation. What disturbs me is when these also become tree huggers and environmentalists. They don’t trust society but they “trust” nature. Denying their own nature but also wanting to reattach themselves to all that is natural, but in their own way. To me this is blatant hypocrisy. How is it free will if not just a roundabout way of having a free will to commit suicide? The question then also becomes if it even comes from the person himself or is suggested from outside, which makes it murder, or even genocide. Under guise of free will, of course. You have a free will to off yourself. Please do it, encourage it, and dont let anyone stop you. This is your “free will”. Like a free will to jump in front of a firing squad.

Well, of course you don’t want to do it. You’re not like them in that way. Of course there are people who are simply nuts, but they do try to weed those people out. Imagine what kind of drive it would take to want to go through the hormone treatments, psychiatric visits, those, yes, horrible operations. Just consider the possibility that they actually will feel better with those changes and that they may very well reflect something we cannot currently demonstrate via science.

There is a ton of nonsense that people consider. I strongly encourage you to keep considering this particular bit of nonsense. But leave me alone, yeah? :smiley: :smiley:

Im all with Pandora here.

Yes. If people are as sick as to want to cut themselves up, then maybe it can be ok under some circumstances to allow it, but to encourage it, and to give special status to such mut(il)ants — that is truly not sound.

Yes, baby, please yes don’t you want that?? Don’t you want to make mommy happy and have her cut you up?? Yes baby, mommy loves you shall we make a doctors appointment?

Genocide is a good term to use here.

But if someone just wants it for himherself, and feels no choice, well, who am I to stand in the way. I don’t judge the act itself. I condemn with all my heart and conscience the practice of encouraging this for other people.

So, you post something in a philosophy discussion forum. Then someone, not impolitely disagrees with you, and you want me to leave you alone. You could have a private conversation with Pandora.

You’re an astrologer, right. Past lives beyond your belief system?

Some people think astrology is nonsense. Labeling alone is not discussing or doing philosophy.

Fixed Cross,

Things are not the way they are, they are the way we are."
(Talmudic saying

Perhaps this is why we cannot look into another’s reality and accept it without judging it. Only our own is real to us. We are just not capable of living under another’s skin. A transgender’s psyche is not our own so who is to judge or to say that nature is not capable of making mistakes. Nature makes plenty of mistakes unless you choose to look at things as part of evolution.

[b]In short, we relate activity to values, we act to express and obtain values, and these values allows us to continue acting. The values thus reflect a central value, the acting agent, the “I”, who is by all acts bestowing value on himself and so creating his world, which is largely defined by the way he encounters it. If he encounters it consistently, he becomes master over it. If he encounters it according to the ways in which the world engages him, he becomes slave to it. In a normal being, there is a balance. Happiness in mastery increasing, unhappiness is responsiveness increasing. Depression is overloaded responsiveness. The only cure for depression is physical, physiological expression of anger and undergoing the consequences with a measure of of indifferent curiosity toward ones own psychology, so that one can begin discerning ones natural values and reject imposed, unnatural ones.

To exist, one must be able to value consistently, which means that the standard must be consistent. I act so to obtain a value, an object, a thing-and-goal. But if I do not structurally attain my goals, my self-valuing will suffer. So establishing the appropriate values is implicit in existing. Since all that I do is predicated and justified by a specific type of valuing, and since “I” can only be explicated in terms of what I do, the I is nothing besides this establishing-value-to-myself. This is what we seek to maintain or repair - the activity of structurally setting attainable values, the attainment of which will result in a capacity to attain higher values. This is how power increases, by structural value-setting. In man, this needs to be conscious, because those that do this consciously win, defeat others. Man is conscious being so his self-valuing needs to be conscious in order for his integrality, his structural integrity, his ‘soul’, to survive. His intellect needs consistency. [/b]

Summary of Value Ontology
Fixed Cross

Does any of the above ring true to you insofar as transgenders are concerned, at all?

Does self valuing only make sense insofar as those people you are capable of seeing or those who are like yourself?

This to you is as the masochist does in order to feel pain? A man who truly feels he is a woman cuts off his penis simply to feel the pain? He is crazy? It is radical to us because that is a place where we cannot ever live.

Perhaps not a fair analogy but what about the person with cancer who has months and months of chemo and then the same with radiation? All of that pain and struggle to achieve what? A normal life on his or her OWN TERMS. Is that not self-valuing?

I don’t understand how on Earth you read my posts and respond in that way, Arc.

You seem to not have understood anything I wrote.

I was talking about free will of the transgenders, its even in the OPs title.

You seem to object to my revulsion when I see little children who have never had the time to experience themselves being encouraged to do irreparable damage to their sex organs, neutering them.

Do you even realize this, Arcturus - that a transgender operation disables a person from having children?
Do you not think this is cruel to impose on a child?

If you don’t, we are truly living in very different universe.
And still it is all explained in terms of self-valuing logic.

It is incredibly sad that you still have understood so little of value ontology. It is not a means to pass judgment. It just tells us that we can’t avoid having a perspective on things, can’t avoid to differ from each other. Did you really not get any of that, after 7 years?

Don’t become one of those people that cultivates bad reading as an offensive weapon against people that have been decent to you and hard working for everyones benefit.
Just try to read with a bit more attention. And see if youve got some of your own prejudices to work out. It seems to me you are inventing all kinds of reasons for me to hate transgenders that would never occur to me.

Don’t make me the scapegoat of your own discomfort with peoples choices. Don’t make me responsible for your thoughts. If you address me, grant me the respect of addressing me, or at least something I actually said, and not the confusion in your heart. Thats truly beyond my power to resolve. After al you are a self-valuing, your terms are yours and no one will decipher them for for you.

Whoa. Transcending thought a little there. I haven’t clues as to why people can’t regard others with respectively the same sacred privacy we’ve fought for all our-lives. Haven’t we proven time and time again ‘we’ as in human beings, we can’t decide for other? ? In that respect, you know that we’re all creatively different. Right? I’m notionally not hung up on the situation entirely, I find it amusingly funny how people fight for standards, they themselves criticize others for having done the same or not the same things. That can’t easily be won over in arguments sake or disputing something someone won’t understand. lmao these days particularly isn’t any harder to find concern I thought. Caring for someone or caring for someone else, something. And even. I’LL, I’d, be damned! If whoever, whatever, whenever I was caring or looking after toward: caring for; someone whomever even disliked ME, or associated me with something or someone, I disliked, I’D never. I couldn’t properly understand why we as humans couldn’t care for that which we say we care for, or beg the question if right or wrong…who sur-come to harm? I loved animals along with humans or vice versa. We’d a gotta stop treating human people humanly with regard nor/or regard humanly the people with the same dignity we can’t ourselves foreseeing we have, IN-OURSELVES. Personally speaking of course I guess, Treat others the way you’d a want to be treated was my entire life function for a Great deal of existing. Now coping or trying later, to find what else life may throw at us, was entirely malformed, subconsciously-consciously melding-ing another dimension-lly philosophy, somewhere else, actually.

FREE-Will was the true concept of liberty we were trying to prove here people.

Freedom.

FREEDOM.

From Sapolsky’s latest neurobiology book…people who want to change their genders have brains that are like the gender they identify with. IOW there are differences between the brains of men and women, and when they MRIed people who wanted to change their sex, they found that even before hormone treatments, those people had brains not like the sex their genitals would indicate, but like the brains of the sex they thought they were.

So it is not ontic excess, but in fact people, at least in many cases, feeling something and interpreting it correctly.!!

Couldn’t agree more. Which is why I think its wrong for Christians and Jews to cut up little babie’s penises, aka. circumcision.

As for the “onticness” of transsexuals, I haven’t the slightest idea of what you are babbling about. Your lexicon is way to academic/esoteric sounding for me to dig into.

Iceland wants to make circumcision illegal. Some rabbi was just trying to set up a Synagogue there and they’re all very offended and claiming freedom of religion. But I say Jews should be satisfied with having captured Israel and not demand penis cutting privileges in Viking countries now. Thats no longer in their best interest. Like for aboriton you can go to a different state, for circumcision you can go to Israel. I dunno. Im all for keeping priests away from babies, especially priests with special tools. Damn.
Religion is pretty intense.