What are you doing? (Part 1)

People are too fragile and easily offended today so this post has been zapped.

What a grey, bland world we’re creating in our efforts not to offend.

Has anyone else participated in the Nielson Media Rating surveys and diaries? The one I received is for the radio rather than the TV. I no longer listen to any radio and I actually feel bad that I have nothing to contribute to their research. Guess I’ll send it back with every box checked for I did not listen to the radio today.

I’ve had the most wicked cold for the past week, and I’ve been doing pretty much nothing but working and sleeping 10-12 hours a day. It’s getting boring, but fuckin’ hell, I feel like my limbs are full of sand. Bleh and bleh again.

Up early again

I want coffee. I think I’ll get some on my way to work. Its one of two things I can’t stop thinking about.

laying in a bed covered with weeks-old dog hair, barely listening to the news about catalonia independence, and browsing ilp in boredom

Waiting for the sun to sink another degree so Ill have done what Im doing. Maybe two.

Reminding myself of menial tasks in the far more distant future.

Savouring the impulse of majesty.

No longer wondering “If”, now that Ive seen the other.

Wondering why they have to put Katy Perry’s mom on cigarette packs.

The sun is setting too early!

Laying around in perspiration, got a summons for jury duty all next week, they reminding me I didn’t show last year.Then heard Obama was called also, well I must go, after all.

Why are you laying in a bed covered in weeks-old dog hair? Like you’re covered in it? Or the bed?

Once a week, occasionally twice, I work a 13-15 hour day. For some reason, every single time I have a long day coming, I can’t sleep the night before. Today is my 13 hours, and so naturally I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. Hour 11 just began, and I’m so tired right now it’s physically painful. Coffee and tea have helped me make it this far, but I think the rest of it is going to be sheer willpower and a refusal to stop moving. Woo.

Cigars, bananas and chocolate downtown with surreptitious betrothed, Gauloises eat your heart out, real fat Aussies FTW.

Take a banana and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on it and wrap it in foil and stick it in the fridge, then go back later and it’s like ice cream except not as bad for you.

Page 420.

Indeed.

Hiding.

There’s a massive storm just above me and I’m terrified. :laughing:

Getting bombarded with rocks of hail that are about to smash the windows and the rain is coming in on such an sharp angle against the glass, it sounds as though the rain would slice you open if the windows gave way.

I might have to unplug the main computer and take it downstairs in case the roof caves in… #-o

I tell you, these tropical storms are something else. It just depends on how long they stay around. The storms up here feel as though they’re right above you. The crash of the thunder is almost deafening. I have to plug my ears or it feels my ear drums will shatter. The lightening is spectacular though. Just constant flashes and explosions. For a second or two, it’s almost like daytime. The house is rumbling and the ground shaking. Tree branches are crashing onto the roof. My poor birds…

The last massive storm we had up here was about 5 years ago. It didn’t stop teaming with rain for nearly two months. I’d never seen it rain that hard in my entire life and it went on for day after day after day. It was as though the house was sitting under a waterfall - no let up, just constant 100% waterfall. You could hardly see further than a couple of feet in front of you. I was locked away from everyone for ages but I kinda liked it. It was like living alone in the tropical jungle. Scary but exciting. Nobody to rely on but yourself.

This one aint anywhere near as bad - so long as a tree doesn’t come through the roof or hail smashes through the windows, I’ll be fine… [-o<

I think a dude around here posted a video after the last big storm. If I find it, I’ll post it here.

…2 months… of rain… are the houses there on those stilts, engineered so, for such occasions as that?

Stay safe ChakraS.S.

Please do.
Reposting your post in my pagan thread.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=190163&p=2684789#p2684789

Creating enough energy to fool my body into feeling like I got enough sleep using coffee and a bit of food. Another 13 hour day, another sleepless night last night.

Do you smoke enough weed? Im worried.