Legalize Tigers.

If a Tiger can enter a women’s bathroom without raping someone, so can I. Legalize transgender bathrooms.

Let’s say I was a rapist. If I wanted to rape someone, why would I do it in a public bathroom? People are insane. I have never even fantasized about raping anyone in a public bathroom before. But lets say they don’t legalize transgender bathrooms. That means Men will enter women’s restrooms because FTMS (female to males) will have to go to women’s restrooms.

The second thing is this…serial killers. I think the only tigers that kill their owners were kept in cages or not given love. I think 100% of all serial killers are abused. Serial killers are abused animals and it is wrong to punish them or abuse them anymore than they have been abused. I believe we need a rehab program for serial killers where they will feel loved and stop murdering people.

No. This is why. The ‘dude’ below raped a 10 year old girl in the womens’ restroom.

Recently, a least one man dressed in drag was convicted of hiding spy cameras in the womens’ toilets. I also read an article by a woman who said she’d have to rethink her position after she asked a ‘normal’ looking man why he was in the womens’ bathroom and was abused because he said it was not about how he looked on the outside but how he felt on the inside. #-o

The safety of trannies (0.1% of the population?) is important but not when it jeopardizes the safety of 50% of the population. It’s simple maths. I don’t understand why trannies can’t use the single-person handicapped bathrooms. If more have to be built then that would be a boon for the handicapped too.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/october/transgender-woman-convicted-of-raping-10-year-old-girl-in-nbsp-restroom