Rape Culture...an If-Then statement.

First of all, I don’t think “rape culture” is an actual thing. Most men do not rape, occasionally you get a bunch of powerful men who molest people, or some criminals who rape and then get prosecuted for rape. None of this is legal, of course, so where the hell is this so-called “rape-culture” where rape is legal and socially acceptable? If I make a cult where I sacrifice people to Satan, you don’t say there is a “murder culture” in America, since 99% of the population is against murder and my cult is an outside counter-culture not the main culture, and the whole point is to be outside of and disregard main culture values.

First of all, I was molested at a school by the other students, I was bullied and molested and I don’t give a shit. So many of my Facebook friends are these pathetic weaklings who have to tell the world they were molested. Even grown men whining about how they got molested. Such pathetic weaklings, its like GET OVER IT, you got molested, grow up and get the fuck over it. Some people have to suck cocks just to pay the rent, they deal with this shit, they get past it. Stop posting like a pathetic weakling of how offended you are.

Second, these SAME PEOPLE complain about prostitution and say prostitution should remain illegal and taboo, yet complain about rape-culture. They are fucking retards, its like if you cuckold an entire population and make them sexually frustrated, they will rape, its basic mathematics. If your entire culture of women is abusive to men and treats them like shitty subhumans, if most men have a hard time dating, if most females give hardly any love to males, are standoffish and disinterested in males, and hardly ever approach males, then the males will be frustrated, and possibly rape. Its not hard to understand. If these males actually got attention from women and weren’t ignored and treated like subhuman, hmm guess what they probably wouldn’t rape. ITS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

IT IS OBVIOUS TO SEE THAT WEINSTEIN MOLESTED PEOPLE BECAUSE HE WAS UGLY AND NO WOMAN WANTED HIM. NOT ROCKET SCIENCE HERE. HE LOST HIS ENTIRE CAREER AND LIVELIHOOD BECAUSE HE MOLESTED PEOPLE. WHERE IS THE FUCKING RAPE CULTURE?? IM STILL TRYING TO FIND THE SOCIETY WHERE ITS SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE TO MOLEST PEOPLE. IN FACT THAT ITS SO SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE YOU LOSE YOUR CAREER OVER IT LOL.

Honestly this whole thing reminds me of the pathetic Prohibitionists who screamed bloody murder at alcohol and wanting to ban alcohol, honestly arguing with rape-culture propagandists reminds me of arguing with hysterical Prohibitionists from the 20’s. It’s like grow the fuck up and get real.

Pathetic weaklings.
I heard they are banning Jogging in schools because making kids run is now considered “child abuse”.

Yeah apparently we have to be together. Everything in society moves towards this cultivation especially with constraints upon man. One can argue this is all there ever was.

Who do you mean by we? Me and you, or us and society?

Well genetics don’t seem to be evolving, only degrading, seems like the logical mind is a thing of the past.

song
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vDwqpzSrRU[/youtube]

its the double standard. men are praised for bountiful sex while women are more likely to be praised for chastity

i think it stems from Christian ideals - sexually, the Virgin Mary is an unrealistic role model for women (albeit Jesus is more unrealistic for men, its just less sexual IMO)

Women tend to be naturally more selective (sexually) than men (let alone getting off to it)

I hear the term “Rape culture” and think - I have never really seen a “rape culture”. Rape is pretty much universally frowned upon from my perspective…The term suggests to me that rape is “encouraged” and I have yet to really see that anywhere (except for maybe standup comedy). I agree with the quote insofar as that I have yet to accept/understand that there is a “rape culture”… although the way your statement is phrased is suggestive of wanting to molest/rape

From a male perspective I think some men are more inclined to get off to pure dominance/control (rape may or may not be involved), while other men are more inclined to get off to… how shall I say… an ease of dominance (not having to try hard to get sex)… I tend to fit into the latter category

From the feminist perspective rape culture does not just pertain to rape itself but to misogyny in general
Rape is the most extreme manifestation of it but it exists in subtle and more socially acceptable ways too

Rape culture should pertain to rape and rape alone, otherwise its a stupid and misleading name.

It’s like someone saying feminism is meant to help men…If so why is it called feminism, should be called humanism or something.

I think its too hard in America to get sex, you can’t even buy a prostitute in desperation without breaking the law. So I am with you, all I want is it not to be as hard to climb Mount Everest as it is to get laid. Which in America, it is actually easier and more straightforward to climb Mount Everest than it is to get laid.

I dont believe in raping randoms, I believe only the people I really hate and my worst enemies deserve to be raped.

But people are so pathetic and goodie two shoes they say “rape is so evil not even you can say you want your worst enemy to be raped” Well I can say I want my worst enemy to be raped…if someone doesnt like that I say that they can blow it out their ass.