Anyone have Zoot Allures Name, Prison Number, Prison?

So what hapepned to this guy?

This is Natalie/SilentSoliloquy.

He gets off probation in a week. I think he can start posting on here by then.

(I used this gif last time he got out of prison and made a come back. I’ll save it this time for future returns. :sunglasses:
Never let a good gif go to waste. Thanks for the heads up, Natalie. )

Please delete my last message. The one 2 messages above this 1.

I’m pretty sure he can’t post here anymore, since minors can post here and he can’t post where minors can legally post.

So, how can I get in touch with him online? I don’t think he uses his old email address anymore.

That may not be such a bad thing. I was always worried about my inner child when he was around. 8-[

I wasn’t worried about mine, but then again… I am becoming ancient. :laughing:

Zoots release date is 01/24/2018 according to the Virginia Department of Corrections website.

Thanks!

Tomorrow.

Then what?

Ok thats good news.
Pezer and I were going to pick him up and all that we thought but things went the other way. An other way.
Anyway I hope he shows up online. And he should write a book now, for real.

Being In Prison Under Trump
Regardless of what it is about so it sells.
Free advice
invite me for champagne on the jet later

Sneak philosophy into the public discourse.

Anyway someone a few years back said that Zoots prison writings were book-worthy, and then Zoot figured it for a joke.
I don’t know why.

I don’t think I know of a single novel or book that is truly about prison. And yet imprisonment is a pretty default condition.

For the record: Lampert did agree. Also, I don’t think Socrates believed in the Platonic Ideas, and I’m pretty sure Lampert doesn’t, either.

MS
Why don’t you start a current Zoot thread for his most recent thoughts to strike up conversations in if that is the purpose of these quotes.

I wrote you a letter, Zoot, that was supposed to be forwarded through Phoneutria (she thanked me for the receipt of it), but either A) it wasn’t forwarded or B) it was that forgettable. #-o

:laughing:

Awww Wendy, B) sounds awful… let’s hope it’s not B).

Those who didn’t write, would continually send salutations and etc. which Phon passed on to Zoot… but I guess it’s not as memorable as letters.