What are you doing? (Part 1)

Like this. You can’t just drink that whole think 36 oz of it even with s little milk. It’ll make you heart beat funny and you’ll break a sweat and have to sir down. Like you out enough coffee ground in that filter to make 2 pots. Then you let it sit overnight in the fridge, and it comes out like some kind of poison. You only need s little for s latte, so if you don’t know that and you dump the whole think in a yet, and put some ice, and some vanilla, caramel or a dab kf chocolate syrup it tastes so good you end up fainting. Also, because they’re no pressure, and no extreme heat, it comes out sweeter and less bitter, which allows you to sweeten drinks with less sweetener. But its so strong. Like poison.

It’s cool and smells like Fall, must be Fall…finally.

:occasion-happyhalloween:

Our neighbors, who have kids, have strung up the most loud and annoying Halloween decorations again. Last year, the same decorations with their motion sensors made me wonder who was getting murdered over yonder…the screaming was ridiculously non-stop.

Been trying to get hold of J to fix the polyethylene masks he did last year, but he is not answering. He did Jlo for Janie, my granddaughter, and it looked good on her, but now the thing is breaking up. J I used to see a lot, got hold of some fine arts work, one a hand done in gold paint. He did a mask but it looks like a death mask of me had it framed, freaked out my wife she said that’s not you. I have been upset about the whole thing, and I think he has other work in the fire, I may be deluding myself here. I may be that other work, and I hate charity, and I don’t want to pay for something which has faults of dishonesty about it. But being what it was, looking back, his work was exhilarating, and I didn’t expect it to fall apart so suddenly as all that.

Anyway I feel at times I am talking to a few elect, nothwithstanding the fact that only a few bits and philosophers are on line any one time.

But besides that, sometimes I’m drawn, mixed
between like being drawn to a presence, and actually being drawn like J did/to /of me. But this drawing, or
being drawn is not really too radically, excercibatingly
painful, but so be it.

The scene is great here out in the old out of doors, elevated and fearing the steep descent, but again , it is what it I.

To everyone at ILP: my sincerest apologies, for forgetting what forum the above blogs belonged to. It should have gone to the arts section under creative writing.

What I’m doing is preparing for another one of my great and epic ILP posts.

.actually I am longing to see something truly terrific from you.

Have you tried my riddle?

Not yet. I am planning to as soon as I can, I am not yet prepared to do so, however, cause I got to go sorrily and trek down slowly I hope, and equally sorrily have to deprive of my presence, at this time but keeping it in mind until.

Sometimes a tin of smoked oysters hits the spot.

Try it. But then can I go and come back to write?

(Jump)

Watching the new series on Netflix.

Mindhunter. It is sooooo good!

WD wrote:

I do envy you.

Already we are being warned of bushfires and our dry Spring weather. It is going to be a long hot summer.

I see the bushfires in California. Horrific.

Shieldy,

Who do you think gets summer first, us Northerners or you Southerners? It makes sense to ask this question in terms of time. Time zones sort all that out. But when it comes to the hemispheres, it’s like a chicken and egg scenario. Who had what season first? :-k

If you go by etymological descriptions, ‘north’ is believed to refer to the land of the Norse (Scandinavians) and ‘south’ indicates where the sun was at midday for Europeans - which is towards the equator or south. Correctly, it didn’t mean top or bottom, up or down. Everything is relative; everything is subjective (including this statement). I know that will set the absolutists off but, so be it. :stuck_out_tongue:

People are too fragile and easily offended today so this post has been zapped.

What a grey, bland world we’re creating in our efforts not to offend.

Has anyone else participated in the Nielson Media Rating surveys and diaries? The one I received is for the radio rather than the TV. I no longer listen to any radio and I actually feel bad that I have nothing to contribute to their research. Guess I’ll send it back with every box checked for I did not listen to the radio today.

I’ve had the most wicked cold for the past week, and I’ve been doing pretty much nothing but working and sleeping 10-12 hours a day. It’s getting boring, but fuckin’ hell, I feel like my limbs are full of sand. Bleh and bleh again.

Up early again

I want coffee. I think I’ll get some on my way to work. Its one of two things I can’t stop thinking about.