Free all non-crackhead women from prison.

It breaks my heart when I see on the news an innocent teacher going to prison for having sex with a male student.
They are literally punishing her for giving him happiness and saving him from hell. It makes my blood boil. It makes me sick to my stomach. It enflames every righteous nerve I have in my body and cry to the gods for Justice.

I was a student in the same shoes. My female teachers were afraid of going to prison. And I never got to have sex with them. Now I live and lurk in Hell. I am damned. All because of these stupid laws made by cuckservatives and liberal tards.

All of these women should be free’d from prison, so they can give more students happiness. The only women that should be locked up in prison are crackheads. The government should give the death penalty to crackheads and purge them from society.

Man a lot of crackhead girls are down to bang, they just need a little crack.

Mr. Reasonable you can get any woman you want, why crackheads?

Not saying I want em. Just saying there’s people out there who need to get laid, and crackhead women have vaginas so it could help them if they were set free.

Crackhead women…do not need to get laid. We do not need anymore mentally retarded crackbabies in this world.

I guess the humane thing would be, only let crackheads take it up the poopchute, I guess everyone deserves happiness, even crackheads. But then we have to euthanize them right after. Because jesus christ we do not need anymore crackheads in society.

Just tie their tubes and turn them loose. And I’m not saying they need to get laid, I’m saying a lot of dudes need to get laid. And lets be honest, a lot of dudes will fuck anything. Fat girls, crackheads, ugly girls, you name it.

Yeah but all crackheads will do is rob you blind.

Like I said, we do not need anymore crackheads in society. They are like bedbugs. We don’t need 'em.

Just hide your stuff when they come over, and never let them stay the night.

But I’d have to invent some kind of memory erasing drug, so they couldn’t remember my address.

Meet them at a nearby spot, then walk them to your place and go in circles to confuse them.

Its far, far too risky.
How could I sleep for the rest of my nights?

I’d have to install auto-tracking-miniguns on all of my ceilings.

I think you’re underestimating the short term memory loss that affects crackheads.

One time a crackhead beat me at scrabble. Never underestimate them.

You would have won on a best 2 out of 3.

Nope, because I was getting tired, and they had more than enough crack to keep them awake.

That’s why you never fall asleep with a crackhead around the bastards can stay awake forever until the time is right to steal your stuff.

With female crackheads, you spoon 'em.

With male crackheads, you shoot em. Shoot em with a non-lethal tranquilizer gun of course that’s totally not illegal, can’t make a joke that’s funny because we live in politically correct land where I’m not allowed to make a joke that has anything about death in it.

Just don’t hang out with male crackheads.