What's for breakfast?

Does dinner count here?

Half a 350 of 12-year-aged bourbon, two pale ales, a thick mesquite turkey sandwich with romaine, pepper jack cheese and chipotle mayo on a wheat bun, and copious amounts of tobacco smoke.

Just sayin.

Coffee. Smoke.

Edit: bourbon.

What’s for dinner?

3 freerange soft-boiled eggs and a black Labazza Creme coffee…

Hazelnut coffee with half & half (dumping the dried creamer), dates, and a banana.

“Hazelnut coffee with half & half (dumping the dried creamer), dates, and a banana.”
Some hash would fit nicely.
Though I don’t recommend wake and bake.

My breakfast consists of the regulars, eggs, bacon, coffee and the sides this place happens to serve, along with a reviewing of the music I made yesterday. I just removed some Eazy E samples.

A super messy pork chop sandwich, dates, and hazelnut coffee.

A morning coffee, followed by a 6 piece salmon sashimi brunch.

A slightly-sweetened black Lavazza Creme coffee, and a thick slice of fresh diced pineapple… kinda missing having eggs, but I’m sure I’ve still got protein floating around inside me from yesterday’s protein-packed indulgences.

I had an excellent sashimi lunch the other day. Japanese food trumps every kitchen, even Indonesian.
Now Im waiting on " Dejeuner du Comte", as I didn’t dine well yesterday.

A surprisingly good cup of gas station coffee (tastes very fresh, they had good beans), and an unsurprisingly bad gas station breakfast sandwich consisting of a sausage patty and rubbery egg on a soggy croissant. I got a bit of a late start this morning, had to grab and go.

Which means…? I have not come across that before…

3 scrambled eggs, and a black Lavazza Creme coffee…

…and for brunch: yesterday’s left-over red chilli chicken curry, with a fresh pineapple accompaniment.

…4 eggs this morning… I guess I woke up hungrier today, and the usual coffee accompaniment.

Leftover steak, cold from the fridge with my bare hands. This is what it looked like last night before it went in the fridge.

Yesterday’s dinner for brunch… of chicken casserole, followed by a Clipper’s Organic cup of black tea.

It means Breakfast of the Count, or some royal title.
It consists of the regulars plus all sorts of pancakes, fruits and sweet things. Too many sweets. Its the way the place likes to present itself. Too sweet. It works.
They charge vey low prices and the idea is you royally tip the waitresses instead. they’re all girls that know each other since childhood. Very sweet indeed.

Morning coffee while driving is godly.

That looks good. Just had breakfast but getting hungry.

Cottage cheese over toast and hazelnut creme coffee.

Leftover Chinese.