What are you doing? (Part 1)

Hugh H has died at the age of 91.

He bought a plot for $75,000 next MM’s twenty years ago saying, “Spending eternity next to Marilyn is too sweet to pass up.”

Would you say he lived a life to be envied?

Perhaps his life style contributed to his longevity.

I’d say he lived a life, which is more than a lot of people manage to do. Whether it’s an enviable one is in the eye of the beholder.

and from your eye’s view was it enviable?

Right now I’m watching Anthony Bourdain, and doing laundry.

Last week, a girl I’d been seeing for a while decided that she was going to placate her boyfriend and stop hanging out with me late at night. I give her 2 weeks before she starts going back out with me again. She still texts me continuously all day and I’ve seen her 4 times since she said she had to stop hanging out because of her boyfriend’s insecurities.

So this morning I woke up and just said fuck it, and sent a text that just said, “hey”, to about 6 women I haven’t seen in a while, thinking that some would respond and that I could say, “oh my bad I accidentally texted you I meant to text someone else”, then start a conversation. So 3 messaged back, I’m getting dinner with 1 tomorrow, and I’m hanging out with another one Saturday, unless of course the 1 I meet tomorrow decides to bang me and let me lounge around at her house for a few days. We’ll see. Next week I’m thinking the 1 with the boyfriend will lighten up and come and have some drinks and go back to normal. I actually would rather hang out with her because she’s nerdy and awkward in a way that I for some reason find appealing. Like too smart to be normal…if that makes sense. I love smart bitches.

Sure. He owned the most important thing that a person can own…his time. He could follow his whims without regard for the necessities of life that are so hard to come by for so many. He stayed in what he seemed to feel was good company. He was able to travel and life a life of distraction, and he lived long enough to where inevitably, surely he acquired a degree of wisdom. It’s my understanding that he was relatively charitable, and is held in high regard by people who spent time with him. Not to mention the impact that he had on society by normalizing an aspect of human nature that some would have rather seen suppressed.

Who wouldn’t want to lounge around in a grotto surrounded by happy people, on no one’s timeline and with access to enough of the things people want to share them and make things better for those within his reach?

Snickerdoodle coffee…disgusting! That’s one way to cut down on caffeine. Yuck, cinnamon in coffee offends me, but the actual cookies are delicious.

I’ve taken to doing 2 straight espresso shots when I wake up, then stopping at Starbucks for the quad venti iced caramel macchiato. Good way to start the day.

I have these Syrian refugee friends who bring me coffee certain mornings. I don’t know how they fuck they’re making it, and their English is bad, but they hand it to me in a paper cup like for mouthwash. And tbey say, “is like italiano”, with the Syrian accent. Looks like a shot of espresso with a beautiful crema, and it absolutely shootable and delicious and deadly strong. I had a cold brew device that sat overnight in the fridge, and made the mistake of filling a 36oz yet I with it snd ended up getting the jitters and having to sit down. That shit it way too strong. Maybe 1\4 cold brew and 3\4 milk…maybe. But I never fucked with that thing again. I use a pump espresso machine with crazy pressure that pulls really nice shots, but that cold brew should have had a warning la el.

Like this. You can’t just drink that whole think 36 oz of it even with s little milk. It’ll make you heart beat funny and you’ll break a sweat and have to sir down. Like you out enough coffee ground in that filter to make 2 pots. Then you let it sit overnight in the fridge, and it comes out like some kind of poison. You only need s little for s latte, so if you don’t know that and you dump the whole think in a yet, and put some ice, and some vanilla, caramel or a dab kf chocolate syrup it tastes so good you end up fainting. Also, because they’re no pressure, and no extreme heat, it comes out sweeter and less bitter, which allows you to sweeten drinks with less sweetener. But its so strong. Like poison.

It’s cool and smells like Fall, must be Fall…finally.

:occasion-happyhalloween:

Our neighbors, who have kids, have strung up the most loud and annoying Halloween decorations again. Last year, the same decorations with their motion sensors made me wonder who was getting murdered over yonder…the screaming was ridiculously non-stop.

Been trying to get hold of J to fix the polyethylene masks he did last year, but he is not answering. He did Jlo for Janie, my granddaughter, and it looked good on her, but now the thing is breaking up. J I used to see a lot, got hold of some fine arts work, one a hand done in gold paint. He did a mask but it looks like a death mask of me had it framed, freaked out my wife she said that’s not you. I have been upset about the whole thing, and I think he has other work in the fire, I may be deluding myself here. I may be that other work, and I hate charity, and I don’t want to pay for something which has faults of dishonesty about it. But being what it was, looking back, his work was exhilarating, and I didn’t expect it to fall apart so suddenly as all that.

Anyway I feel at times I am talking to a few elect, nothwithstanding the fact that only a few bits and philosophers are on line any one time.

But besides that, sometimes I’m drawn, mixed
between like being drawn to a presence, and actually being drawn like J did/to /of me. But this drawing, or
being drawn is not really too radically, excercibatingly
painful, but so be it.

The scene is great here out in the old out of doors, elevated and fearing the steep descent, but again , it is what it I.

To everyone at ILP: my sincerest apologies, for forgetting what forum the above blogs belonged to. It should have gone to the arts section under creative writing.

What I’m doing is preparing for another one of my great and epic ILP posts.

.actually I am longing to see something truly terrific from you.

Have you tried my riddle?

Not yet. I am planning to as soon as I can, I am not yet prepared to do so, however, cause I got to go sorrily and trek down slowly I hope, and equally sorrily have to deprive of my presence, at this time but keeping it in mind until.

Sometimes a tin of smoked oysters hits the spot.

Try it. But then can I go and come back to write?

(Jump)

Watching the new series on Netflix.

Mindhunter. It is sooooo good!