Meet the Harringtons

Part I

This thread is inspired by two of my other threads: The Philosophy of Rick and Morty and Alpha Chicks and Beta Chicks.

In the Rick and Morty thread, I recently posted this video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R9zjfEi_Bo[/youtube]

I was intrigued by the creators of this video, so I started researching them. I soon got sucked into their world.

Check out this parody of Dangerous Woman they made (dubbed Dangerous Villain):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euP6w83is3M[/youtube]

Who are these guys? I immediately became enthralled by their professionalism.

The girl who plays Harley Quinn calls herself Heidi Maetrix:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDvlQZROR34[/youtube]

This is where it ties into my Alpha chicks and Beta Chicks thread. Heidi immediately struck me as a candidate for that thread. But this spell I’m temporarily enchanted by is a little beyond just her. I’m actually very enamoured by the whole Herrington family.

As it turns out, and as Heidi makes clear in her Q&A, these guys are actually a group of siblings (the Herringtons). They’ve been doing Cosplay for several years now and have a background in creating these parodies of famous songs.

They started with Katy Perry’s This Is How We Do:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOBwaF47NFU[/youtube]

The Herringtons are:

^ Heidi Mae Herrington

^ Joseph Herrington (I’m guessing he calls himself Broseph 'cause he’s a ‘bro’; I don’t know where David comes from, maybe a middle name like Mae).

^ Miranda Herrington

^ Rachel Herrington (I think).

^ Gabriel Herrington (sorry Gabe, you weren’t in the Dangerous Villain parody and this is the best I could find of you.)

And of course, mom and dad:

^ Lory Herrington

^ Jim Herrington

(According to Heidi, there is one other sibling, but I can’t find him/her anywhere on the internet. It’s possible that one of the women in their videos is her but she got married and took her husband’s last name, which means she wouldn’t be referred to as a Herrington.)

Joseph and Heidi are the creative geniuses who seem to head of the group.

Not sure what enthralls me about the Herringtons. Maybe their good looks. Definitely their talent and the lengths they’ll go to make their work professional. But most of all, I think, the fact that they are siblings–a family. You see, at first, I assumed Heidi and Broseph were like a couple–something similar to July Talk–and having seen their parody to Rick and Morty, and then Dangerous Villain–I saw something “mischievous” about them, almost demonic. Then when I learned they were a family–the Herringtons–they suddenly seemed like angels. Angels who could sometimes play the part of demons, but were connected by a deep bond of love. (I was on acid at the time.) ← Ever since then I’ve been enthralled by them.

I don’t think the Herringtons are human. They seem superhuman, like they’ve been sent from the Heavens to contribute something wholesome to humanity… that or they’re just super intelligent, creative, possessed of amazing social skill, and extremely good looking. ← That’s possible among human beings, right? It’s rare, I know, but too rare? Is it more likely that the Herringtons are a higher form of intelligence?

Part II

Every exorcist knows that the first step in casting out demons is to get the demon to admit his real name.

Demons like to give themselves cute little catchy nick names–names like Neo, Trixie, Razo, lilshootie, Harley Quinn, Noodle, etc. It allows for a persona that the host can slip into. Strippers will do this a lot too.

Here’s a breakdown of how the characters in the famous band Gorillaz evolved:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAXWR7umFvY[/youtube]

I like characters like this. Made up characters that have “special edges,” something that makes them stand out among the rest. The Wachowski brothers (er, sisters) are really good at this. I especially like the 3 bounty hunters in Jupiter Ascending:

^ Razo

^ Ibis

^ Falque

Now, not all spirits who try to find a home within a human body are demons, but this tactic–using a catchy nick name as a guise–is definitely used by demons (usually just to get out of hell and hide from God), but it isn’t exclusive to them.

But in any case, vampires and zombies are encroaching on my property right now and I’ve got to sharpen my machete… will get back to this soon.

Three other demon names: Mr. Natch, Captain Howdie, The Great Went.

Are you saying I’m a demon?

If so what are you going to do about it?

Well, you might be possessed by a demon (who calls itself Trixie). Or you could just be a cross-dresser with schizophrenia. I have no clue. But I wouldn’t say you are a demon. You portray yourself more as someone haunted by a demon (or demonz).

Tell you what… I’ll sorta, maybe, kinda think about exorcising you… but if I do, I’ll need Wendy’s help.

Do the family hire themselves out for all occasions? I’m not sure if what they are doing is cool or just simply desperate. :confused:

I’ll try watch da movie…

Cool thread bro.

What if I’m both?

Here is a picture of me.

This is exactly the same picture as the Fool, but mirrored.

If the fool is the joker, and the joker is fabulous, that means both trixie and the joker are fabulous.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARp5267Rkwg[/youtube]
I have been told I am the joker because I laugh loudly, troll, and am funny.
But if Trixie is the joker, that means she is not a true happy clown, she is actually miserable and sad on the inside and laughter is only a coping mechanism for her.

But if Rarity is the joker, that means Trixie is not also the Joker, even though the Joker card can be simultaneously everyone.
If Trixie is not the Joker that means she is a demon.
But the Joker is also a demon, and the Joker is fabulous, that means demons are fabulous.

If Trixie is a demon, and demons are fabulous, that means Adagio Dazzle is also fabulous.
Therefore, Adagio Dazzle is a demon.

But if Aria Blaze is secretly Adagio Dazzle and Sonata Dusk is actually the real joker, it was all a conspiracy of the Pentagon to swap their identities such that to infiltrate the public high schools, in order to influence a more competitive American mindset.
Therefore, if Fabulous is good then demons are good.
Therefore, Illuminati confirmed.

Desperate? They’re artists! They’re creative! They’ve got a creative drive! Surely not all those who are prolific are desperate.

Not sure they hire themselves out. Not even sure how one would find that out.

Thanks sis! :smiley:

While your logic is not exactly immaculate, I think I follow it. You have implicated Trixie with the Fool, the Joker, Rarity, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk. I never knew Trixie’s network of fabulous demons was so wide (or that they were fabulous)… or are they all the same demon?

my hypothesis is that they are all manifestations of satan, and satan is female jesus. If you look at it makes sense, they are both the morning star and who says to their enemy “Get behind me, my enemy!” it sounds more like a schizophrenic talking to their mirror image.

I doubt it’s Satan. Every demon and his minion like to say they’re the Big Bad Satan–but Satan’s just a puny little thing among demons; true, he used to rule over an entire horde of fallen angels, but he has since lost power. There are bigger fish to fry. I’d keep my eye on Leviathan myself, but that’s only because I’m a primitivist.