Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

I don’t forgive and I don’t forget. If you’re looking for sympathy, your asking a person who never got any real salvation from anyone. Trixie is listed as a my little pony villian, not some kind of hero.

well that wasn’t a very nice response.

This isn’t a very nice world, and I’m both the result of my genetic and memetic conditioning (But mostly memetic, since I’m mostly just brain.)

Alright then.

If the world refuses to give happiness to me why should I give happiness to anyone else?

Because it’s not the world that is refusing to give happiness to you. Happiness is relative to a state of being and is usually a byproduct of accomplishment, and other things. Your projection of self onto the world shows lack of understanding, which is rooted in a lack of responsibility. It could also be a lack of acceptance of nature in relation to developing a self-consciousness in an objective context, if you don’t come to terms with self in relationship with world, then subjective emoting will only take place. One may even find it comforting and nurture an identity with it as a coping method, but the problem is that it stunts growth and prevents maturity, then overtime can backfire.

Once you have come to terms with what i just said then obtaining a particular state of being becomes a lot more easily accessible as now your thinking has a greater capacity of clarity. Then it just comes down to technique and strategy, and management. If one falls into ideals or is constantly rejecting what’s there and expecting something else, then this will only threaten the state you desire to exist in.

Reality must come first. Working with what is there through understanding and acceptance, then you can tailor to your relative capacity.

Everybody has their weaknesses and strengths. It could be a lot worse for you, you could be a child with terminal cancer, you could be an obese cow, or a spider in my mother’s house that she recently stepped on because the culprit runs a muck in her kitchen…

P.s I gave you happiness when i intentionally lost to you when playing quake.

The world is not responsible for your emotional well being. You are. Your mind belongs to you and only you. Not to the world
You want to be happy then go out and seek it for yourself. You have an ulterior motive whereas the world could not care less

:text-goodpost:

Advice from a celibate monk who cares nothing about love. Not advice I can use. So thanks but no thanks.

Do you know how alike all you humans sound? Like tape-recordings of each other. It’s hilarious if it wasn’t so irritating.

You didn’t intentionally lose. You suck at fps games, it’s because of your rather meek personality. May I ask you this, have you ever broken walls in pure frustration and rage? If you want to win fights, try actually punching something instead of going to the gym.

Second, you losing didn’t make me happy. I’m a royal knight who wants a challenge.

I’d be happier as a dead spider. Because you know, I’d be dead. And not conscious.

I don’t think obese cows have much consciousness. Even though I am a vegetarian I thought about getting a job at a slaughterhouse. Because where else can I vent my frustration? There’s no laws against killing cows, for all I know these cows are the reincarnated souls of a bunch of assholes I hate. Terminal cancer would be the best thing that could happen to me. No rules, I could do whatever I wanted, got nothin’ to lose.

So I ask you again, don’t you know you sound like a Typical Human. You don’t understand, probly’ never will. Just keep talking out where the sun don’t shine so you can get praise from the 105 IQ below you. No offense. Please don’t ban me. If this is too offensive, I will edit out this message.

You advice is very patronizing and you really don’t know what you are talking about, so please accept my apology if I am offended by the both of you.

As if I don’t recognize my “self in relation to world”. What are you even going on about? “Reality must come first”. Really? Are you like sitting in a room with your legs crossed listening to trance music or something?

Yes, when i was 18, then something happened to me, ya know, growing up. have you tried it?

Definitely ban it!, cut it off and let’s all ignore “her” and watch her slow miserable destruction…lols just kidding,

Listen here, yeah ok you have a crappy narrative, we all get it…but all i ask from your struggling existence is that you learn how to paint or write poetry, so we all may enjoy your inevitable demise… that’s the least you can do.

Please?

Still above ground.

“Growing up”, or getting old and mellow? The only reason I don’t punch walls is because I’m not rich. If I could afford it, I would.

I already wrote poetry and painting doesn’t have high enough precision for me, it’s too sloppy. It’s also a waste of time, videogames are deeper more artistic and more entertaining. People look at a painting for like, 2 minutes? Its purpose is background ambience.

My poetry is “The curse of masculinity” and you didn’t even respond to it.

Ultimate Philosophy 100

One of the benefits and fruits of celibacy among the religious is/was an extension of love, agape love, to all beings. Celibacy, practiced for this reason, with this intention, doesn’t make one cold and unfeeling. One is able to become more compassionate, caring, tender and understanding by way of using one’s human sexuality in this way.

Do you actually think that human sexuality is solely about sex?

Surreptitious might want to spend his time alone but that doesn’t necessarily mean that he cannot, does not, love in a true agape way.

What many of us call love is simply lust and trying to have our own needs met.

And yet I am in a far better place psychologically than you are. Also what I said is actually true so it is not just my opinion. You can spend the rest of your
life being miserable and blaming everyone and everything for it or you can choose to do something about it. Now I am not saying it will be easy but if you
are not prepared to do anything about it it will not get any better. So you could try to change the way you see things because your negative state of mind
is primarily the thing that is causing you to feel the way that you are

Sexuality is solely about sex.
I Think The Words You Are Looking For is SenSuality and Romance dear.
Sensuality and Romance is NOT JUST ABOUT SEX>

The type of love you are talking about is Christain cuck love, Love everyone equally, the butcherment of Love.
If we love everyone then how can we love anyone?

Love is reserved for the ones most special and dear to us.

Second of all, celibacy means the world doesn’t care about your needs, doesn’t want your needs met, and shits on your hopes and dreams, wont even let you even have a family. Only a total cuck would turn their hate into good deeds.

Are you seriously lecturing me on the difference between lust and love? For realsies?
If I lust after a bitch at the supermarket it doesnt mean I’m in love with her.

Far better place than me? For realsies?
You said your greatest aspiration in life is to die.

Get back to me when you want to act serious.

l have no fear of death because it no longer bothers me and so it can take me anytime it wants. And my mental state
is demonstrably far better than yours since I do not expect the world to make me happy. Anyway this is not about me
but you and why you feel the way you do. And especially your need to blame everybody else for your problems in life

The world is not obligated to care about your needs. Celibacy doesnt mean that anyway and it definitely doesnt mean the last thing that you said
You want a woman then you got to go out and find one rather than posting how miserable your life is and why the world is not making you happy

You are annoying.