Facebook

Crazy media games!

Peter,
It is a conspiracy that magically comes when the approaching negotiations over raising the debt ceiling are going back and forth between the Democrats and the Republicans. Well played corrupt Democrats! =D> But the larger issue is the global agenda the Democrats are pushing, Trump wants to keep the United States independent.

Wendy wrote:

I agree.

A deliberate intention to create chaos so taking control will be easy and WELCOMED.

This shooter is also proficient in making high tech nitrate bombs…yah, in his spare time away from partying he set up his own military industrial complex spread all around Nevada and he pulled all of this off by himself at 64 years of age with no expert training.

You agree? :open_mouth: You never agree!

Your proof is what?

Everybody with a brain would take up arms against a corrupt government except you and your ilk, Peter. You’d turn against your own country men and support a corrupt government since you believe that people have no power and are all victims like you.

We must meet for a beverage sometime… the last attempt to fell flat on it’s face. :neutral_face:

Sounds good, although I am not sure it will happen! My fault the last one fell flat. :icon-rolleyes:

You are welcome to your conspiracy theories. Having listened to Mister Trump’s address at the NRA Convention, it doesn’t sound as though he has any intention of taking your guns away. Talking of the 2nd Amendment? He intends to … “Preserve it - cherish it - take care of it.” He wouldn’t tell a porkie. :-"

By cutting off their balls. If noone has balls then there’s no more threats.

Without guns how will we defend ourselves from donald trump’s army of nazis?

Uh, thanks! :neutral_face:

Its probably just another attempt to force people into accepting gun control.
Its funny, as horrible and sick as the anti-gunlobby is, starting all their mass shootings, killing all these people just to get guns off the street.

Murrka

Demokkkrats.

Death to each and ever filthy piece of scum of them.

Aw… You sound disappointed, MagsJ. It would be nice to have a beverage (sounds good). However, selfish sod that I am, the prospect of travelling 120-140 miles to do so holds little appeal. Should it happen that you are ever down this way, I would be more than happy to have any number of beverages! :slight_smile:

Statistically, 160,000 humans on Earth die every day.
These mass killings make less than 0.01 of the deaths.

Fact is, people are a bunch of inherent cowards looking out for #1 - themselves. When someone dies they freak out and instantly assume it will be them. If you want to understand gun-control, follow the path of cowardice.

Since their line of thinking is inherently self-centered and short-term focused, they have no sympathy for people who live in areas with high crime, no sympathy for oppressed people, no sympathy for people who fear tyranny, and no sympathy for people who actually need guns.

Jakob: Several witnesses claim seeing multiple shooters (this can also be seen on video),

Perhaps show it?

Jakob: it is absolutely ludicrous to believe that a poor retired accountant with a gambling problem living in a retirement home with no experience handling weapons

A poor retired accountant?

youtu.be/SPZFN6VFFow

I wouldn’t normally bother. However, having began the thread…

Where is ‘this way’? :confused:

cross.jpg
cross5.jpg

A brief glimpse. Now you know. :slight_smile:

Canterbury?

Cambridge?

Winchester?

Chelmsford?

Banbury?

:-k

I’m not very well-travelled as far as the UK is concerned.

“I’m not very well-travelled as far as the UK is concerned.”

Me neither. You have NC1 as a starting point. (Your location as given)

D: “Down this way…” Ruling out Banbury, Chelmsford, Cambridge.

Clue: He dwells in the heart of the city.