What's for dinner?

homemade meat pie

Sm, that looks good. What all is in it?

Sweet Italian sausage and mushroom marinara over penne pasta

Gotta think… I made it up.

Minced beef, leek, celery, zucchini, onion, carrot, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, tomato, sauce, cornflour to thicken, puff pastry on top and shortcrust pastry to line dish, glazed with egg yolk.

A skillet meal with ground beef, potatoes, onions, and green peppers fried in olive oil, garlic, pepper, and salt. A sweet corn side.

Sauerkraut stew with ground beef, rice, tomatoes, onions, corn, green beans, garlic, salt, and pepper. I forgot how I used to make it and it doesn’t taste as good as days gone by. :confusion-shrug:

Lasagna and a salad. Another of Joker’s favorites.

Joker’s Heart Attack Special: fried dice potatoes, bacon, onions, green peppers, and cheddar cheese (may add an Italian cheese blend too)smothered in ranch dressing. Delish! :mrgreen:

Delhi Tikka Masala Chicken and veggie combo over rice, full of trace amounts of chemicals, herbicides, pesticides, gmo’s, hormone injected chicken and God only knows what else. :imp: Yum.

Got a pic?

Pretty good, but no shabu-shabu.

Beef and chicken tacos and fixins’.

Actually, the only thing missing was the hot pot and paper-thin slices of the meat of choice. Too much work for one or two people. Shabu shabu is great for four or more. It’s a favorite at the company dinners. Don’t forget the beer or sake.

Baked pork chops & potatoes, and garlic peppered broccoli.

Homemade steak fajitas, which are cooking RIGHT NOW and giving off a delicious smelly smell. Mmmm.

Crockpotted beef roast, golden potatoes, and onions with a side salad.

Roasted poussin, with raw courgette and carrot citrus-marinated ribbons… I’ve really gotten into cooked meats/fish, served with raw spiced sauces and raw marinated vegetables… the cooked and the raw is refreshing my palate beautifully.

All my sauces and flavorings are raw… until further notice.

I’ve noticed that you tend to get some shit for what you eat, but I have to say, nearly everything you describe sounds delicious to me.

I can’t say I’ve had sleepless nights over it.

Roasted chicken legs, with roasted plantain and roasted beetroot wedges… it was gooooood.

A black Clipper organic tea to follow…